What in the world are they spraying? (Spoiler: Nothing)

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
If only conspiracy theorists could put as much effort in to serious things that aren't imaginary.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Why would anyone believe such rubbish when the science of contrails is so basic and well understood? Plus every single impartial scientific investigation shows zero evidence of anything else going on?

NinjaFletch

Why would anyone believe such rubbish when the science of contrails is so basic and well understood? Plus every single impartial scientific investigation shows zero evidence of anything else going on?
Can't you read you?

Been a lovely summer this year so far hasn't it. Completely clear skies.
How can you argue against such a well formulated, well constructed argument?

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Luckily we only get 3 days of summer a year so they don't bother chemtrailing all over us.

GloryHunter07

From the poster who brought you Brexit nonsense; SN Productions proudly present: CHEMTRAILS THE TRUTH.

GloryHunter07

I was actually shocked that someone had made a conspiracy theory about something so stupid.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I was actually shocked that someone had made a conspiracy theory about something so stupid.
Why is it so stupid when geoengineering is already known and discussed as a method to reflect the suns rays back up away from earth by spraying particles of substances such as aluminium into the atmosphere?

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
BringNaniBack is one of those guys who are dying to say "I told you so" one day. Shame it's never going to happen. :(

BringNaniBack

BringNaniBack is one of those guys who are dying to say "I told you so" one day. Shame it's never going to happen. :(
Not at all. I would love to find out beyond any doubt that Chemtrails are complete nonsense.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
Not at all. I would love to find out beyond any doubt that Chemtrails are complete nonsense.
:lol: No you don't! You clearly don't, like at all. Be honest, you'd rather believe fairy tales because they're more exciting than the truth.

There's far more evidence that the chemtrail theory is complete nonsense than there is to even slightly contamplate to believe it.

BringNaniBack

:lol: No you don't! You clearly don't, like at all. Be honest, you'd rather believe fairy tales because they're more exciting than the truth.

There's far more evidence that the chemtrail theory is complete nonsense than there is to even slightly contamplate to believe it.
Yes I like to believe in fairy tale stories that the powers that be are poisoning me and my friends and family and everyone else on earth, it makes me feel better about life. Geoengineering (Stratospheric aerosoles) is real, it exists, that in itself is not even a conspiracy so to say there's not even slight reason to believe in it is ridiculous. The conspiracy part is whether they are actually spraying on a large scale without informing us.

Last edited:

Lastwolf

Seriously when will you people open your eyes a realise what is really going on. Geoengineering 'Chemtrails' are real. I know it's usually hopeless posting this stuff here as none of you even contemplate that this could be real but it is becoming more and more obvious. Geoengineering isn't even a conspiracy, they are spraying the planet. Ok you can argue about if what they are spraying is harming us or not but there is no doubt we are being sprayed and the lines covering the sky are not just contrails.

Have you watched this video? He espouses the benefits of a theoretical program of Geo-engineering to regulate the global temperature and reduce/ counteract global warming which would theoretically have an effect, but he lists the draw backs in that some countries would not agree with it and it would cost about 10 billion dollars, given that all government projections on cost are about half what they actually end up being, chalk that up as a cool 20bil a year, that sort of project would raise a few eyebrows at some point.

It should be noted that at no point does he 'admit' that is project is in effect nor has it been, just listen to words he uses 'that potentially could' is literally the most important part of the whole thing.

BringNaniBack

Have you watched this video? He espouses the benefits of a theoretical program of Geo-engineering to regulate the global temperature and reduce/ counteract global warming which would theoretically have an effect, but he lists the draw backs in that some countries would not agree with it and it would cost about 10 billion dollars, given that all government projections on cost are about half what they actually end up being, chalk that up as a cool 20bil a year, that sort of project would raise a few eyebrows at some point.

It should be noted that at no point does he 'admit' that is project is in effect nor has it been, just listen to words he uses 'that potentially could' is literally the most important part of the whole thing.
Yes I have had this discussion with someone else earlier in the thread. I know he said 'potentially'.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
Yes I like to believe in fairy tale stories that the powers that be are poisoning me and my friends and family and everyone else on earth, it makes me feel better about life. Geoengineering (Stratospheric aerosoles) is real, it exists, that in itself is not even a conspiracy so to say there's not even slight reason to believe in it is ridiculous. The conspiracy part is whether they are actually spraying on a large scale without informing us.
I wouldn't worry too much about it then. If they're spraying us they're doing something good, as humans live way longer than before we had airplanes. ;)

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Seriously when will you people open your eyes a realise what is really going on. Geoengineering 'Chemtrails' are real. I know it's usually hopeless posting this stuff here as none of you even contemplate that this could be real but it is becoming more and more obvious. Geoengineering isn't even a conspiracy, they are spraying the planet.
Oh my God! This thread is gold, going to read it from the beginning tomorrow morning.

They are not even hiding anymore!

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Shit, you're right. They've done it. They've finally replaced our constant blue sky summers with wet, windy, cloudy days. All a part of keeping the sheeple unhappy and demotivated, of course. Get rid of that glorious vitamin D and you've got the world at your fingertips without even having to brainwash them. It's genius. Thank god we've got folk like you monitoring the weather, based on fragmented visual memory alone...the truth would just never get out otherwise.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Shit, you're right. They've done it. They've finally replaced our constant blue sky summers with wet, windy, cloudy days. All a part of keeping the sheeple unhappy and demotivated, of course. Get rid of that glorious vitamin D and you've got the world at your fingertips without even having to brainwash them. It's genius. Thank god we've got folk like you monitoring the weather, based on fragmented visual memory alone...the truth would just never get out otherwise.
Preach it!

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

Checkmate nonbelievers it's water for the stability tests

GloryHunter07

Why is it so stupid when geoengineering is already known and discussed as a method to reflect the suns rays back up away from earth by spraying particles of substances such as aluminium into the atmosphere?
Its stupid that the existence of clouds has been twisted into an international conspiracy of mind control/mass murder.

Bury Red

Backs Fergie, Yells Giggs!
Oh goody, the stratospheric arsehole and his cronies are back to the tinfoil hatting and off the EUil empire Brexit bullshit they've condemned us to.

Should I admit to them that many of my business cards over the years have me down as a geoengineer?

JustAFan

yes. check out the flint water crisis thread.
Again a massively different situation that has to do with an aging infrastructure and callus politicians as opposed to some vaste conspiracy to add chemicals to water to control our minds or the weather. It also does not require anyone to ignore known science to explain what is happening.

BringNaniBack

Oh goody, the stratospheric arsehole and his cronies are back to the tinfoil hatting and off the EUil empire Brexit bullshit they've condemned us to.

Should I admit to them that many of my business cards over the years have me down as a geoengineer?
You still whining about the referendum. Get over it. You lost.

There are many different Geoengineering techniques so you can keep your little business card to yourself, it means nothing.

I will stop posting in this thread from now on to save myself the ridicule or getting banned for giving an opinion that is over than the norm.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I bet most people don't know who coined the term conspiracy theorist and for what purpose?..Shamwow is correct :)

Take the Pogba thread for example. Whether we sign him or not - what we see is people perceiving different things. To some people, it seems to be taking so long. To others, we get it's a process and could take a good while.

So when people talk about Chemtrails...be under no illusion. Conspiracy theories are real. The problem is many people cannot analyze even the most basic things. We're never in agreement about anything and that's where you get the division.

If people understand where behaviors come from then they might think for the first time in their lives.

Last edited:

Shamwow

listens to shit music & watches Mrs Brown's Boys
I bet most people don't know who coined the term conspiracy theorist and for what purpose?...
The CIA did as part of a conspiracy! Except it was called a "fonquaddle" back then so they did it as part of a fonquaddle.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Ignoring all the science stuff, I wonder how many millions of people would need to be involved to pull this particular conspiracy theory off?

JustAFan

Ignoring all the science stuff, I wonder how many millions of people would need to be involved to pull this particular conspiracy theory off?

Well excluding the fact that many would be involved and not know it (factory workers making various chemical components, components that have other uses) you would still need a sizeable number of people involved. All the pilots and ground crew needed for a world wide operation. Air traffic controllers would have to be involved. Scientists monitoring the effects. Those making the final mix of chemicals would have an idea. The administrative people needed to run the program. etc etc etc. Then that is not even counting the evil "They" who have put the whole program into operation.

So no idea of how many that would actually calculate out to, but not hard to imagine it reaching into the tens of thousands or more.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I bet most people don't know who coined the term conspiracy theorist and for what purpose?..Shamwow is correct :)

Take the Pogba thread for example. Whether we sign him or not - what we see is people perceiving different things. To some people, it seems to be taking so long. To others, we get it's a process and could take a good while.

So when people talk about Chemtrails...be under no illusion. Conspiracy theories are real. The problem is many people cannot analyze even the most basic things. We're never in agreement about anything and that's where you get the division.

If people understand where behaviors come from then they might think for the first time in their lives.
Well, yes. It's the actual conspiracies that probably aren't.

JustAFan

Well, yes. It's the actual conspiracies that probably aren't.

Sort of like saying UFO's are real. Well yes, people do actually look up into the sky and see Objects that are Flying that to them are Unidentified. So yeah people see UFO's all the time. Now does that at all prove that people are seeing crafts that are visiting Earth from other planets or dimensions or some other time? Nope not at all.

JustAFan

Here's the sort of conspiracy I can believe in, well mostly because it actually did happen, but it required no belief in birds appearing out of no where, no ignoring science, heck it was not even that much of a secret but required the collusion of a few individuals (2 brothers and the commodity firms they worked through) to try to corner and manipulate the silver market.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Thursday

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
Again a massively different situation that has to do with an aging infrastructure and callus politicians as opposed to some vaste conspiracy to add chemicals to water to control our minds or the weather. It also does not require anyone to ignore known science to explain what is happening.
So what?

its a real issue man. Posh areas have better quality water than poor areas. Its been the case for decades.

You say its because of the old ageing infrastructure, but that's not the reason obviously, just the excuse once they got found out...

or you think they don't measure water levels? of course they know they been feeding contaminated water to certain parts of the population.

If its happening, its because someone in power is letting this to happen.