What next for Thomas Tuchel?

Skills

Snitch
Where do you think he'll head next?

Real Madrid if Ancelotti gets an early exit this season?

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Tricky one.

Madrid have had a good start and have a very good squad this year, so dont see it being them.

A rogue shout, but with WC coming up would an international job appeal to him?

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Chelsea when Potter will be sacked in Jan/Feb.

Like the serie a owner who sacked same manager twice in same season (Palermo i think)

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
He's worked incredibly hard over the past 18 months under very strange circumstances also his marriage fell apart.

Dude deserves a year off. Spent some of that sacked money and see the world.

Skills

Snitch
He's worked incredibly hard over the past 18 months under very strange circumstances also his marriage fell apart.

Dude deserves a year off. Spent some of that sacked money and see the world.
Spurs in the summer once Conte's had enough? They seem to have a thing for your seconds

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
He’ll be at Liverpool start of next season. Quote me later.

non profit football

Supports
Chelsea
I think that since yesterday many coaches have become nervous and will start sleeping rough.

There was no one of Tuchel's size shadowing them.

However I think the best he can do is to find himself again after the chaos he brought to his personal and professional life.

He can come back to the elite whenever he wants or he can pursuit this latin lover momentum and coach some national teams around the world.

Which is a job that allows him to be on vacation 9 months a year.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Tuchel's needed a break for quite a while it seems like, he should take the opportunity to refresh.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

He is a top manager so whenever there will be a vacancy in one of the big leagues at a top team his name will be thrown in.

avgp_1

Of the big teams, I see Inter haven't had the greatest of starts and look rather poor tbh. How likely is Inzaghi goes and Tuchel lands that job?

Rojofiam

He doesn't strike me as a future Real Madrid manager. I don't know where he goes next, likeliest destination must be Germany...although if he fell in love with the PL, I can see him taking on a smaller PL side.

Good luck to him, though (as long as he's not managing a rival), I think he's a great manager but his previous 2 clubs (PSG, Chelsea) are pretty bad environments for a manager in general. He needs to choose a good project that'll place a lot of trust in him.

Giggsy13

I would’ve thought RB Leipzig but they just hired Rose. Newcastle may be one to look out for. Howe has done a fairly decent job thus far, but if it becomes apparent that they won’t challenge for a European place this season he may face the sack.

scottser

what next for tommy tuchel?
coke n hookers, if he has any sense.

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan
It depends on how long he breaks.

Maybe he has some chances to go to Juventus due to Allegri's performances this season.

kaku06

Personally, I think he would be perfect for juventus. They are in a bit of turmoil since they last won scudetto. Allegri not working this time. They still spend good money compared to other serie a clubs. I think he can revive them and take them where they want to be.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

Real Madrid coul be a good shout as Ancelotti announced he will end his career. Tuchel could start there next season and for now just relax.

TheLord

There will be many top clubs interested in him if their current managers were to leave or get sacked. In fact with his CV and no job contract, he'd probably be the most sought after manager in world football right now.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Man Utd after the players down tools because EtH makes them work too hard in training.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
There will be many top clubs interested in him if their current managers were to leave or get sacked. In fact with his CV and no job contract, he'd probably be the most sought after manager in world football right now.
Poch must be cursing his luck. Losing out to Potter for the Chelsea job, and now having to compete for the next upcoming big club with Tuchel.

Eleven-Eighteen

That's Tuchel, Pochettino and Zidane all out of a job right now. Quite the coaching bench

Chief123

Probably back to Germany.

There’s nothing for him to do here. We’re all mourning.