What to do with Hannibal? (revisited)

roseguy64

I said a few years ago it would be his temperament which prevents him having a career at United. I now think the best option for all parties is to sell with buy-back and sell on clauses included. He needs to play regular first team football for the good of his career.
Agree here if ETH has no plans to use him as a regular off the bench. He needs games to improve or he'll stagnate. But we need to protect our interest in case he clicks and a new coach wants him back.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Sell with a sell-on and/or buy-back. Two terribly chosen loans later, he has not kicked on and is at an age where he needs consistent game time if he's ever going to amount to anything.

He has 12 months left on his contract. Doubt he's going to renew if we try and loan him again. Nor do I expect him/us to pick an appropriate level loan again

Smores

I'm convinced he's a decent player but whether he'll show it in time before being moved on is another question.

If we played with a three in midfield he'd link up well with Mainoo as they're similar technical players. Given we play with a 10 though I'm not really sure where he fits.