What will you do if LVG stays next season?

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Dear God (or Dog in case you are dyslexics),

We are at the stage where we need some divine intervention and clear up a few misunderstandings.

I know you are all seeing and all but have you really seen what is going on at Man United? Or are we currently being punished for adopting the devil logo? Trust me, despite what Adidas says, it really is only a logo -- we aren't all that bad.... with the exception of Vangal and a few players (note. Rooney, Rojo et al)

If Vangal stays, I get to fall asleep within 15 minutes which on a selfish not, its good for me. But as your mate, Pope Francis once said, "No one saves one's self. The community is essential." I take it to mean that's it's not about me.

Can you do something about it? For the sake of the 'community'?

Whisper into Vangal's ear and suggest to him that he should pursue a professional career in the senior Golf tour? Meanwhile, send us a decent manager for a change. I think we have suffered enough for this misunderstanding. We are really a devil, only in disguise aka marketing purposes.

Help!

Warmest Regards,

Your humblest of servants.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I hated to admit it, but I've been doing this for the past 2 months now. Started with me watching the matches, but just ignoring them while I read a book or messed around online; got to the point where I'll still record it, but just fast forward and look for goals to replay. If LVG is here next season, I'll just stop altogether and check the scoreline afterwards.
There was a good 20 minutes yesterday where I was just lying on the floor playing with the dog, glancing at the screen whenever it sounds like something's happening.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
On MUTV last night there was a text message off someone saying what we needed to buy, a CB, a creative midfield and a world class striker. He added that if they club doesn't care then neither does he. Likely sums up a lot of peoples feeling. We pour all our emotions into Manchester United, yet the club doesn't give a toss.

Adebesi

Dear God (or Dog in case you are dyslexics),

We are at the stage where we need some divine intervention and clear up a few misunderstandings.

I know you are all seeing and all but have you really seen what is going on at Man United? Or are we currently being punished for adopting the devil logo? Trust me, despite what Adidas says, it really is only a logo -- we aren't all that bad.... with the exception of Vangal and a few players (note. Rooney, Rojo et al)

If Vangal stays, I get to fall asleep within 15 minutes which on a selfish not, its good for me. But as your mate, Pope Francis once said, "No one saves one's self. The community is essential." I take it to mean that's it's not about me.

Can you do something about it? For the sake of the 'community'?

Whisper into Vangal's ear and suggest to him that he should pursue a professional career in the senior Golf tour? Meanwhile, send us a decent manager for a change. I think we have suffered enough for this misunderstanding. We are really a devil, only in disguise aka marketing purposes.

Help!

Warmest Regards,

Your humblest of servants.
Dear Sglowrider.

I gave you more than 20 years of plenty you greedy sod. Now is time for famine, just like I visited upon the kopites many years ago. I really couldnt care less about your logo.

Hope this helps.

Yours divinely,

God.

Tyrion

I might not even watch many of the the games. I'll watch some but why watch more than half of them when we're only playing football half the time (at best)? Even now I often find better things to do than watch this sh!te like reading or eating or sitting down.

Minkaro

I certainly won't be going out of my way to watch our games. No spending time looking for streams, or making time to be able to sit down in front of the TV if I have other things on.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Keep supporting my team as I do through the good and the bad. You don't want to physically show up to the stadium, fine. I don't think you will stop watching sammsky. You've been doing it for too long to not care. Over the summer you'll get a breather, perhaps even a player purchase that excited at the Euros. Things change quickly in football.

Hi Mate. Of course you're right .... its not close to 'divorce' stage just yet. But I feel estranged.

But there have been several occasions this season when I fell asleep during a game, or when I could not be bothered to find a steam link when the game was live on BT Sport. Towards the end of the season, Ive not planned my family or social life around a game .... that has never happened in 35 years.

And its been a slow and natural weakening of the relationship from the day Moyes was appointed. Im keeping my end of the bargain, but because of a series of baffling and counter productive decisions, it seems to me that the club is not reciprocating to this relationship. We lost our identity many months ago - this current team has no heart and is simply a merchandising exercise to maximise revenues.

And so the onus is now on the club to win me back. Im bored of them and they are taking me for granted. Take last night for example. I live in London right now so could not resist going to Upton Park. I paid a small fortune for my ticket, endured all the aggressive commotion at Upton Park prior to the game and sis my best to drown out the cockneys. But i was returned with a limp and gutless team performance who rightfully lost the game because they did not want to win it enough. Thats not the 'never say die' Manchester united I know and admire.

Last edited:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Seriously guys I don't know what I would do if pathetic is here for another year

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
As author of this thread am bumping it so a mod can officially lock it closed :drool: