What would be an acceptable offer for Pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokito

I don’t care. As long as he’s not part of a deal where Bale comes to United.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I thought the whole point of seeking a new challenge was that you've utterly succeeded in your previous one?

LJJT

What's the point of forcing a player to stay if you can't expect from him consistently good performances throughout the season and professional behaviour in the changing room? Next campaign might be compromised before a ball is kicked off. Build a team of players who want to play for United.
We shouldn’t be getting pushed around by any players. Not forcing him to stay at all but he’s got to go on our terms not his. Keep him out the dressing room. Management need to manage the situation

AJ10

If its Real then anything less than 180 mil pounds should not be accepted.

They can get fecked.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
hes leaving this Summer for 130 or next Summer for 100 I'd say

he's an elite midfield player in the right team and we dont need to sell.....

it makes sense for us to keep him another year to manage the transition ahead.... Herrera gone with Matic, Darmian, Jones, Rojo, Young, De Gea, Mata and others out the door in the next 14 months

a bit of a kick in the teeth but not unexpected - think De Gea could be next
Nah, he can rot on the bench where he rightfully deserves.

Him walking about on the pitch last year without any urgency was a fecking insult to other players who should have been played over him if it was about effort and commitment to the team.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
£150m for Pogba
£65m for Lukaku

In addition to our usual 100-150m spending, that should allow us to invest about 250-300m and completely revamp the squad.

ice-bionic red

Sell this guy! He wants out then I’m happy he’s gone!

What a shame after bringing him back for almost £90m

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
200 million pounds. 130 for hazard in last year of his contract.

We’re not under any pressure to sell him and let whoever wants Pogba pay through the fecking nose.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I think he goes for 120m, and details of Raiola's fees well covered, because we won't see the full 120m.

I just hope we can get access to Cancelo or another useful player from Juve either part of the deal or at a fair rate. If we can get Cancelo, and we are committed to buying two CM's I'm not massively concerned about losing Pogba now. He is ultimately too good for us, and in turn it's like having a bit of a luxury at times. That reliance is not needed for where we are.

Melville Red

Based on what they paid for hazard, we should be looking for £150m.

Rather he went to Juventus than Madrid as it would be good to see him with Ronaldo- purely from a football fan perspective.

Maybe they can take Damian too?
You are forgetting Hazard is a bloody good player, shows that he’s a good player and didn’t throw strops on the pitch and he didn’t go missing either.
Pogba on his form for United since returning is probably worth less than what we paid and we will be doing good business if we just got rid of the over rated self styled spoiled prat.

SaintMuppet

150m

If it’s Madrid 200m

Personally I’d love to shove him in the reserves till his contract ends but there are finances and the well being of the club as a whole to consider.

For a self styled show pony he sure likes to go missing when things heat up.

Bit of a fraud really.

RedRoach

He has already said that he wants to go and we are still in mid-June.
There is still a long time to keep pushing.
We need his commitment that Juventus is not an option and let time pass, or at least it is what I would do.
I do not think Solskjaer wants to start a project with a disgruntled player for 30 or 40 million,but who knows,I don't know how desperate is Zidane
I don’t buy this logic that because a player has stated he wants to leave that lowers the price.

Hazard said repeatedly he wanted to go to Real Madrid and yet if Madrid wanted him they had to pay Chelsea’s price which was £130m.

Pogba is our best player even with his attitude problems. You want our best player that we have no obligation to sell you have to pay and the fee should be at least the amount paid for Hazard if not more.

It seems that clubs know our history of poor negotiation and offloading players on the cheap hence attempt low ball us meanwhile clubs like Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool always make clubs pay up if they want their best players.

starman

If Real wanted him we are in a good position, only half way through his contract, hopefully he puts in a transfer request as well.

£100m plus Varane or £130 plus Odegaard. or Odegaard & Varane plus 20m

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
If Real wanted him we are in a good position, only half way through his contract, hopefully he puts in a transfer request as well.

I don't understand your valuations of those two. This makes no sense.

SER19

If maguire is valued at 85 and bissaka 70,hazard 130, Coutinho 130..then pogba with 3 years left on his Contract and Madrid wanting him bad 160.

No point selling if we don't buy properly. Sell him and buy good players, then happy days

serxyo

It has to be around 25% add-ons of what we paid to Juventus right? I mean he's a world champ and one of the best. Players like Dembele went for 120 mil, so I expect around 150.

Reactions: SteveJ

RoyH1

Varane? I don’t see the point in asking for a player that doesn’t want to be here. That’s the problem, isn’t it? We need players that want to wear red.

Odegaard would probably be pleased at working with Ole though. But is he good enough for us at this point?

Gopher Brown

I think losing him at this crucial moment would be a disaster. I’m not his biggest fan, but you can’t argue that he is our best and most effective player by some distance.

We should try and make a Ronaldo-esque arrangement with him - give us one more season putting in maximum effort and we’ll let you go for £100m next summer to Real Madrid or wherever.

Socur Toxanarosa

200 million pounds. 130 for hazard in last year of his contract.

We’re not under any pressure to sell him and let whoever wants Pogba pay through the fecking nose.
He's nowhere near as good as Hazard though, you can't use Hazard transfer as a good analogy

starman

Varane? I don’t see the point in asking for a player that doesn’t want to be here. That’s the problem, isn’t it? We need players that want to wear red.

Odegaard would probably be pleased at working with Ole though. But is he good enough for us at this point?
Maybe so, but that's the only player i really would want from Real and position we need the most. None of these player exchanges ever happen anyway. Its mostly likely going to be cash but can Real afford Pogba this summer having already spend 270m so far

Dve

£150m for Pogba
£65m for Lukaku

In addition to our usual 100-150m spending, that should allow us to invest about 250-300m and completely revamp the squad.
150 + 65 = 215 + 100/150 = 315/365 (+ you could get some money for other players as well, Rojo, Darmian, maybe Fred, Dalot, one of the stoppers or another DC)

I think we could see United spending as much as 400 this window.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
150 + 65 = 215 + 100/150 = 315/365 (+ you could get some money for other players as well, Rojo, Darmian, maybe Fred, Dalot, one of the stoppers or another DC)

I think we could see United spending as much as 400 this window.
It would depend if there are players available this window. For instance, we would need to buy a top class striker to replace Lukaku and probably invest another 100m for two new midfielders.

Maticmaker

I don’t care. As long as he’s not part of a deal where Bale comes to United.

I'll second that immediately.

We are in danger of becoming a 'sanitorium club', for ageing players who are looking to end their careers with a big pay day and lightweight training and lots of opportunity (as a United 'name') to have access to a 'high end' personalised advertising revenue stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.