Whenever van Gaal goes, Giggs should go too...

Hitchcocker

Both managers, Van Gaal and Moyes would prefer having their own men as their number two but 'agreed' to have Giggs as Number 2 to get the job. Although the buck stops at the manager, Giggs should go too. Let the new manager have his own team with zero influence from the 'old' Class of 92.

Agree?

Minimalist

Of course he should.

He should go manage a club and prove his credentials.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I really hope the stories aren't true that he's turned down several job offers because he sees the United job as being his after LVG leaves.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Like a rat deserting a sinking ship. He should go definitely... needs to prove himself elsewhere.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He broke rank today...No doubt about that
Am I the only one that thought it looked opportunistic him barking orders on the touch line as we know Van Gaal is under the microscope?

van Persie

Yes, he should. I can't believe some think we should just hand him the manager role of Manchester United because of what he did as a player. He need to prove himself somewhere else.

Acole9

Outstanding
Giggs is not ready for the job, he needs to be assistant under another manager at the club first.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Agreed.

But I've given up. He's got his wish - he will take over from LVG probably as soon as Monday.

NinjaFletch

Am I the only one that thought it looked opportunistic him barking orders on the touch line as we know Van Gaal is under the microscope?
I think everyone thinks that.

He's just a rat fleeing a sinking ship.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If LVG is sacked then Giggs will be the manager at least till the end of the season.
Which is just barmy. He'd have been the assistant to two failed managers. He needs to get out and prove himself and we need a fresh team with zero Co92 influence. They're the past, not the future.

Someone

Something
Agreed, would be a joke if he gets another job after being a part in 2 failed managerial regimes.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
His presence in the technical area in the second half seemed very political and pointed. We've been screaming out for some direction for weeks but I found it strange Giggs chose 2-0 down vs. Norwich as his first real foray for a prolonged period.

Jazz

I think everyone thinks that.

He's just a rat fleeing a sinking ship.
He's a rat fullstop. LVG has made a mess but Giggs' snide has not helped him at all. Fully believe he's undermined LVG whether or not people here have a go at me for that. Well, he better prove that he indeed can do a better job.

Revan

Assumptionman
If LVG is sacked then Giggs will be the manager at least till the end of the season.
Mourinho is available. With Pep at City and Ancelotti at Bayern, there is no reason to appoint Giggs when Mourinho is there.

Sam

The fact he's been forced on two managers just shows what an utter shambles the footballing side of this club has become.

Can you imagine the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool doing the same with Terry and Gerrard? We'd be absolutely pissing ourselves laughing.

He's been part of two regimes that have failed miserably, so should be sacked like the rest of them. You know, like other clubs do when their management teams are shite.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I seriously don't get the hate for Giggs. Yes, he isn't good, I am not sure if he'll ever be good but it seems like some people think he is the same as van Gaal. He is absolutely different kind of person and his preferred style of football is totally different to van Gaal's.

Godfather

Don't think there can be any doubt about this. He is part of this farce of a mangament.

Witchking

100% he should go. Deserting LVG seems so low. Feel bad for LVG right now. Giggs is a fecking disgrace. Do not want him anywhere near the team if LVG is also going to be cut.

MDFC Manager

His presence in the technical area in the second half seemed very political and pointed. We've been screaming out for some direction for weeks but I found it strange Giggs chose 2-0 down vs. Norwich as his first real foray for a prolonged period.
Indeed. If ever a confirmation was needed that this guy should'nt be our next manager, this was it.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Anybody got a gif of him breaking rank? I went for a nap and missed most of the second half.

Minimalist

Exactly.

Bit late for him to distance himself from the regime. He's part of this and he should leave along with Louis.

Jazz

Which is just barmy. He'd have been the assistant to two failed managers. He needs to get out and prove himself and we need a fresh team with zero Co92 influence. They're the past, not the future.
So true, but we will be getting him as manager within the week I think.

Ryan7

Am I missing something or, how is it opportunistic? Van Gaal will of told him to go and give orders. He and Albert both did it last weekend at Bournemouth.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
We can't keep repeating these mistakes. Next manager should be allowed to get his own man as assistant manager.