Where will we finish this season ?

Where will Manchester United finish in the Premier League table in the 2022-23 season?

• 1st

Votes: 23 4.1%
  • 2nd

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • 3rd

Votes: 72 12.8%
  • 4th

Votes: 104 18.5%
  • 5th

Votes: 146 25.9%
  • 6th

Votes: 130 23.1%
  • 7th-10th

Votes: 49 8.7%
  • Bottom 10

Votes: 22 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
How is what Liverpool did under Klopp 6 years ago relevant to here in 2022??

The squad of players now in 2022 is different to that squad, so I fail to see the relevance of saying because it happened then, it will happen this season.

They don't have for example Mane, so that changes things hugely.

Their squad for this season is simply bereft of quality, the players that were once considered as very good, are now past their prime, so not sure about your reasoning here.
Are you being serious? I think what I said is 100% reasonable. Just like when we had Fergie we had confidence we could be competitive even during a rough patch. We're 8 games into the season - you think Liverpool are done?

lex talionis

There is always a chance of anything happening, there was the same chance of Everton getting this mysterious penalty, as there was of Haaland getting sent off early on in the game.
"There is always a chance of anything happening"...at least with respect to a fukked up pk being called? I wouldn't say so. When balls are being launched into the box there's a much greater chance of a pk being called than when you're defending against a throw-in in their own half or when the opponent is taking a goal kick.

We've been on both ends of bad pk calls and bad referee calls generally. A perfectly valid goal scored by Rashford on the ground that the new handball rule applies to situations where the player did not "immediately" score from the accidental handball. That was not just bad refereeing, but refereeing that resulted from a profound misunderstanding of the rule (Law) in question.

My only point here is that we need to beating clubs like Everton by more than a goal late in the game so that we don't expose ourselves to shithead refereeing that results in a wholly unjustified pk to steal the win from us. Obviously, no pk was awarded to Everton but if we go back over the video I'm sure we could find incidental contact that a shithead referee (which this referee was) could have deemed -- wrongly, to be clear -- to be a foul.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
With the injuries to the supposed back-ups, we are looking very thin before the WC. Not good.