Which player do you find hardest to dislike?

Tap

Ronaldo - he’s a winner and has contributed way more to the club than the rest

Cavani - like his energy and work rate and is a cool finisher

DDG - sometimes seems to be the only player putting in decent performances

United Hobbit

DDG
Lindelof
Varane (just wish he wasn't so fragile, hopefully it was a case of Ole rushing him back)
Cavani
Fred and McT are OK, but can be frustrating technically
Greenwood can be very likeable but also not during his selfish days

Rashy is a weird one, I used to really admire his charity work and he was a decent player. However this season, watching him try and run head bowed through defenders, like I do on Fifa, is REALLY irritating me. It screams selfish. I know some of it is coaching but Dan James, who'd also actually work hard, got slated for doing the same thing.

Bruno is another who I'm struggling to like at present, loved him when he single handedly bailed us out so many times, but stop with the whining and petulance! Same for Ronnie.

United Hobbit

I used to really like Herrera who'd work his backside off every game. Wish we still had him

He was also very easy on the eye, which of course isn't influencing me in the slightest...

arnie_ni

Yeah same, I had a similar thoughts about him when I read about him having to be a father figure to his younger siblings and generally having a lot of shit on his plate.

I think he’s manufactured his current situation though, angling for a big payday while painting his situation the same as Donny’s.
Ole was the one that wouldn't sell him though.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Players who are 100% professional and serial winners.
De Gea
Varane
Ronaldo
Bruno
Cavani
Matic

Mata - Never good enough for us but a real gentleman

The rest is just a bunch of selfish sissies or piss poor.

Last edited: