Which player will dominate football in the next decade?

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Please select only one player, the one you think that is going to be the most dominant. See the list below to have some suggestions:

- Bukayo Saka.
- Vinicius Junior.
- Joao Felix.
- Pedri.
- Jude Bellingham.
- Eduardo Camavinga.
- Matthijs de Ligt.
- Ansu Fati.
- Phil Foden.
- Jadon Sancho.
- Erling Haaland.
- Kylian Mbappe.
- Alphonso Davies.
- Wesley Fofana.
- Ryan Gravenberch.
- Kai Havertz.

Pocho

No one as Messi and Ronaldo did, that's for sure

Skills

Snitch
Whoever avoids injury out of Mbappe & Haaland.

I'll go with Haaland

LawmanMan

Billy Gilmour. Outshone the whole Chelsea team at the age of 20. He's going to be a megastar.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Please select only one player, the one you think that is going to be the most dominant. See the list below to have some suggestions:

- Bukayo Saka.
- Vinicius Junior.
- Joao Felix.
- Pedri.
- Jude Bellingham.
- Eduardo Camavinga.
- Matthijs de Ligt.
- Ansu Fati.
- Phil Foden.
- Jadon Sancho.
- Erling Haaland.
- Kylian Mbappe.
- Alphonso Davies.
- Wesley Fofana.
- Ryan Gravenberch.
- Kai Havertz.
Did you purposely leave out Greenwood? He's better than 50% of that list already.

Strats

Haaland.

Greenwood has the tools. With proper coaching and a functioning team around him he could be one of the absolute best.

Bobade

There won't be any of the current crop that dominate football. None are at Messi or Ronaldo level.

Phil Foden could potentially go from strength to strength. Haaland is an obvious shout. Greenwood has it in his locker but I think won't achieve quite his potential.

Dan_F

It can only be Haaland or Mbappe right now. It’s pointless including defenders and midfielders, as they will never be in the conversation compared to Messi and Ronaldo (not saying I agree with this, but football has become hugely focused on stats).

Dookingham United

I think it will be Mbappe.

Haaland and himself could likely be the new rivalry, but I think Haaland will constantly move every few years because of his agent. That could slow him down at some stage.
Mbappe will land in Real at some stage and be consistently amazing.

LawmanMan

There won't be any of the current crop that dominate football. None are at Messi or Ronaldo level.

Phil Foden could potentially go from strength to strength. Haaland is an obvious shout. Greenwood has it in his locker but I think won't achieve quite his potential.
Phil Foden won't be fit to lace Billy Gilmour's boots when they reach full potential.

dal

In all honesty to dominate in mine and most peoples minds is to score tonnes of goals hence there’s only one person for me.

Haaland.

Shout Out for Greenwood.

Sviken

Haaland if injuries don't hamper him. But nobody will "dominate" football like Messi and Ronaldo did. It'll be like the good ol' days where players interchanged on winning the BoD and trophies. They'll come and go.

djembatheking

Greenwood has got to be in with a chance with Ole, Carrick and Mckenna coaching him.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'll go with Ansu Fati. So good already.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Haaland, Mbappe and Fati.

Vinicius Junior and Jeremy Doku have an outside chance if they stay fit. Doku has to make good career choices.

Oranges038

Pogba

Once he's freed himself from the shackles of poor coaching and rubbish team mates at Utd he'll go on to dominate world football for the next ten years.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Haalnad for goals, unclear for other parts of the pitch. Bellingham in midfield maybe, unless he goes to United.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.

- Bukayo Saka.
- Vinicius Junior.
- Joao Felix.
- Pedri.
- Jude Bellingham.
- Eduardo Camavinga.
- Matthijs de Ligt.
- Ansu Fati.
- Phil Foden.
- Jadon Sancho.
- Erling Haaland.
- Kylian Mbappe.
- Alphonso Davies.
- Wesley Fofana.
- Ryan Gravenberch.
- Kai Havertz.
Based on what’s already happened, Mbappe by far

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
"Dominate" to my mind suggests goals, which points me towards Haaland.

In terms of who the best actual footballer will be though, Pedri is the one I'm most curious to see develop. Looks an absolute class act at just 18.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Some people mentioned Greenwood. Despite the obvious talent, he just seem not to have the x factor that pedri haaland and mbappe had at that age. Greenwood i think will be around the level of rashford. And thats good. Halaand for me.

ZIDANE

Supports
The Philosophy.
Mbappe.

Look forward to Haaland, Greenwood, and Pedri. I do like Federico Chiesa as well, will be interesting how all this talent matures.

Shame you don't see as much skill these days, I wonder if we'll ever see a Ronaldinho again.

Okey

No player at the moment comes remotely close to being whag Ronaldo and Messi have been in the last decade. Mbappe is already 'declining' compared to a couple years ago. Haaland just had back to back injuries, so let's see him come back first. For a while, it will be back to what it was before those 2 monsters burst on to the scene.

432JuanMata

No player at the moment comes remotely close to being whag Ronaldo and Messi have been in the last decade. Mbappe is already 'declining' compared to a couple years ago. Haaland just had back to back injuries, so let's see him come back first. For a while, it will be back to what it was before those 2 monsters burst on to the scene.
Well it is hard to say as Ronaldo pre 23 wasn’t near the level he achieved.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Mbappe, i would put him ahead of Haaland, cause he is more talented and can create his own chances... however i can see the norwegian scoring more goals than Kylian at some point, since the french have been very wasteful since the last season.

And since balloon D'or has been about scoring a lot of goals for a while, i can see Haaland taking a couple of ballons from Mbappé after breaking some goal scoring records, despite not being as talented as Kylian.

I would add Pedri and Chiesa, if Barcelona and Juventus improve their starting XI.

Mindhunter

Has to be Halaand if current performance and trajectory is any indication. It is a no brainer really.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Diallo, foden, haaland, fati, Greenwood, mbappe, Gavi, Pedri, Donamura, Camiviga, Konate, and Sancho will all alternate. None of them will be like Messi or Ronaldo. Maybe haland might score a lot, but he will not come close to those two. United need to get Pochettino so, he can work his magic on the young talent we have.

Jackal981

This dominate for the next decade notion only came up in Messi and Ronaldo era with their insane stats, numbers and longetivity. Both are freak of natures and greatest of all time. Before them, nobody dominates the game for a decade (even Zidane, Ronaldo, Dinho, Nedved etc etc etc). These are legends of the game but they did not dominate the game like Messi and Ronaldo. We can expect things go back to before after both retire. Haaland, Mbappe, and these current crops may become legends of the game one day but they wont be as dominant as Messi or Ronaldo.