Who is your favourite player in the Club?

Who are you going to vote for?

• Ander Herrera

Votes: 54 18.2%
  • Juan Mata (Hugs)

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • Daley Blind

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Big Dave

Votes: 39 13.2%
  • Young

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Fellaini

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Wazza

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • Rojo

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Shaw

• Valencia

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Smalling

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Jones

• Carrick

Votes: 29 9.8%
  • Rafael

Votes: 20 6.8%
  • Eboue

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Di Maria

• Lord Evans

• Adnan Januzaj

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Falcao

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wilson

• McNair

• Van Persie

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters

Kostur

海尔的老板
Think it would be Fellaini, Mata and probably David at the moment. Shout out to Blind, Herrera and Young as well. Used to be Giggsy and Evra.

Glanville95

Our three best English players (Rooney, Smalling & Carrick) I like a lot, but that's mainly performance related. Can't really look past Mata though, I'm convinced he is the single, greatest human being since the dawn of mankind.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
After Anfield it has to be Mata for me.

Roman Bellic

Prick
Always going to be Wazza, but Herrera is giving him a run for his money, Mata is likeable and I'm giving Big Dave some distance till he signs that contract, not trying to like someone who's going to run off to Madrid in 2 years - A certain Portuguese superstar will never be forgiven.

Wazza
Herrera
Shaw
Mata
RVP

Top 5,in that order.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Herrera and Mata who I'd very much like a cup of coffee with. I also imagine Dave is good to have in a critical situation as he's alway calm and collected.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Hard choice. For his contribution to the club and his enthusiasm, it's Rooney no doubt. Thing is, his previous antics with threatening to leave and moaning put him behind Mata, Dave and Rafael for me.

All time favorite has to be Scholes or Solskjaer

ottosec

The 3 amigos, RVP, Rooney. Shaw is also growing on me, shame he's been injured so much this season.

JoaquinJoaquin

Must admit in this day and age it's very hard to like many modern day players with their egos etc. But I really like this group we have got together at the moment, The team spirit seems to be the highest I can remember in quite a while.
Voted Herrera but I like all the Spanish speaking crew to be honest. There isn't really one player I dislike in the current squad. Even Evans who is crap seems like he would be a good guy to have a pint of beer with.

Nickosaur

Found it really difficult to choose between Ander, DDG and Smalling. Went for Dave.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Now that the 'old guard' have retired, I find this a difficult question to answer. Whilst Rooney is the most senior player, I can't really forgive him for his various contract performances although I certainly don't underestimate his vital contribution.

My favourite player, therefore, is probably Nani, but he wasn't on the list.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Carrick and Mata. One is a proponent of beautiful passing, the other of beautiful looks... erm, I mean, first touch.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
Mine has been Rooney since Scholes retired (the first time), but De Gea is up there.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
David Herrera

Also, Rafael, Mata and Carrick.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
De Gea overall.
Carrick. Top among outfield players.
Rafael. Love his passion for the club.
Mata. For being the perfect human being.
Herrera. Top among the newbies, pushes Rooney one spot down to 6th and Jones to 7th overall.

In that order. Januzaj for U-21 age group players. :)

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Used to be Keane, Beckham, Scholes and Evra.

Now DDG, Herrera, Mata. Carrick and Blind up there, too.

MUFCgal

I have a lot of love Herrera & Fellaini, and also De Gea.

But my absolute favourite right now is Mata. He is just pure class in every way possible - fantastic player, seems a lovely guy, doesn't cheat or act like a dickhead on the pitch. You don't hear anything bad about him at all. He doesn't moan if he's left out, he just gets on with it.

matt23

Probably Rooney through a season but I voted for Mata because I'm a bit gay for him. If I ever met one of them on a night out I'd probably be pretty cool about meeting Rooney, but if I was ever introduced to Juan I'd be a mess of nerves :)

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
How do Fellaini and Smalling have more votes than RVP??!

Wouldn't expect him to get many, but surely more people appreciate Robin's talents than the other two.

Raw

One of the Spanish trifecta of De Gea, Herrera and Mata. Went with Herrera.

How do Fellaini and Smalling have more votes than RVP??!

Wouldn't expect him to get many, but surely more people appreciate Robin's talents than the other two.
Well he hasn't featured much this season, and he's not the same player he was 2 seasons ago.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Mata. I wasn't even particularly crazy about us signing him but he impressed me during his time here (even when other people were criticising him) and is an insanely likeable guy. Handled being left on the bench like a pro too.

Herrera, Rafael and De Gea would be next and Young seems like a pretty likeable guy off the pitch too.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Really difficult one, there are several contenders;

De Gea - Has been sensational, hard not to love a good GK. If he had signed a new contract already it would be him, but the lingering doubt about his future is a bit of a downer.

Rafael - Absence makes the heart grow fonder? I posted a few years back how this lad could and should have ended up captaining us, but now it looks like he is on his way out.

Fellaini - In terms of attitude and determination he is pretty much the perfect player. I always rooted for him as the underdog, so it is all the more pleasing to see him doing well. Also, the fact that even now, some fans still refuse to appreciate him, makes me want to defend him even more. He is a contender.

Herrera/Mata - Grouping these two because they may as well be one person. So likeable, and excellent football players on top of that.

I cant decide :(

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Rooney is a legend so not sure if I can even include him in this. It's like how I never saw Scholes or Giggs as fan favourites, they were just United legends and just big things you think of whenever you hear United.
Yeah, I kinda feel that way too. It'd be like having a favourite wall in your house, you just don't think of them in that way. They're too much a part of the club.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
im probably a minority as this is the squad i probably like the least since i started following United.....
Carrick and Wilson are probably the players i like the most. Rafa and Mata are up there as well and honorable mention to Young as i "hated" him before he joined us(not hate but i didnt want him here as i didnt rate him, still dont rate him altough fair play to the guy he improved a lot) but he seems like a great guy off the field so i started to like him.

Varun

Staff
Rafael. It'l be a sad day when he leaves. Love the guy.

Herrera and Mata are close 2nd and 3rd.