Who Live In Bristol And Support Manchester United.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I live in Bristol and some years ago there were a number of coaches that used to go to Old Trafford to watch United.
It seems there are a few people here who live in Bristol and support Manchester United.
So I was wondering how many there actually are.
Me for one.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I lived there from 2020-2023. Hope that helps in some way.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
I live in Bristol but support Brighton I’m afraid as that’s where I grew up and went to school.

I do know a few United fans here though!

Dan_F

Lived in Bath for a decade and used to get the coaches up for a while with the supporters group.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Lived in Bath for a decade and used to get the coaches up for a while with the supporters group.
Yes I can remember that some of the coaches came to Bristol from Bath before going to the motorway.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Lived in central Bristol while I was at Uni, have since bought a house in the burbs not too far from you @Buster15

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
On the contrary, it has recently shot up so the estate agent tells me. Something to do with a celeb who has moved close by.
Well I do have over 60 followers on Instagram

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i prefer shapely, perky bristols to fat, droopy ones.

Dan_F

Yes I can remember that some of the coaches came to Bristol from Bath before going to the motorway.
Yeah that’s the one. The last time I used it was a day or two after new years when Rangnick was in charge. A dire 0-1 loss to Wolves. I remember standing there at full time just thinking about starting work in 12 hours time. Great start to a new year.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Yeah that’s the one. The last time I used it was a day or two after new years when Rangnick was in charge. A dire 0-1 loss to Wolves. I remember standing there at full time just thinking about starting work in 12 hours time. Great start to a new year.
I didn't get to that game. But I really used to enjoy the chatter on the coach before a game. And especially after if United both won and played well.
Coming back from a defeat was much quieter so I know exactly how you must have felt.
But the atmosphere was always great/and the people so very friendly and such a laugh.
If you think that Mancunians have a good sense of humour, people from the Bristol and Bath area most certainly do as well.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I have a friend who lives in Bristol

he doesn’t like football though

BristolRuss

Bristolian United fan here. I also used to get the coach to United games through: https://www.muscbb.co.uk/ it's been quite a few years since I last went on a coach though so don't know what the experience is like with them these days.