Who replaces Ten Hag?

joedirt87

My guess given what is available: He had a hair transplant, he always plays with wingbacks, and he will implode by year 2 because of a lack of financial commitment.

Castia

De Zebri before he goes to a big club which will happen without a doubt before long.

Shinjch

Conte would be funny for as long as it lasts at least. Don't trust the powers that be to make the right appointment whoever it is.

Moston Red

Formerly Giggs1973
There’s no way any manager is taking this job unless they’re out of work and desperate for money, or old and looking for a pay day to retire.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Inappropriate Behavior
It will probably have to wait until next summer

We could always give it Giggsy til end ot’ season
Giggsy as manager, recall Greenwood and make Antony captain. At least we'll be able to beat the women's team.

soapythecat

The club can’t afford to sack him. There any the money. Let alone, cash to hire a new manager and back room staff.
The club have to ride this out this season. Finishing just outside the relegation is what this bunch of players deserve and will be handed on a plate. Hopefully, half of them feck off.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Of course we should. But we don't. It takes years and years to build a squad and plan a squad's transition between older players and younger ones. Most of our squad players are still the failed signings of previous regimes.

What do we do, hand it over to somebody new and pray he can get a tune out of them, only to realise the several ten hag signings are not suited to this new managers style. It's the same cycle over and over. He needs time.
Sorry, changed my mind. The guy is a CLOWN

Scottynaldinho

Wait for Luis Enrique to get sacked at PSG. He's the real deal with a real philosophy of dynamic attacking football.

Redstain

Of course we should. But we don't. It takes years and years to build a squad and plan a squad's transition between older players and younger ones. Most of our squad players are still the failed signings of previous regimes.

What do we do, hand it over to somebody new and pray he can get a tune out of them, only to realise the several ten hag signings are not suited to this new managers style. It's the same cycle over and over. He needs time.
Several of Erik's signings are not even suited to his own approach see a 31 Casemiro in the first day of the season covering distances like he has the legs of a prime Kante. The wheels are falling off and fast, everything I've mostly predicted throughout summer from signings to the tactical approach has come to fruition.

The next manager at United I don't think will be this intricately planned ordeal because Erik Ten Hag will make his position untenable. So I don't see there being this scenario where United sack Erik due to hidden talks with the agents of another coach, it will be because his position is not longer prevalent.

The only thing that's going to change this outcome is if the team picks it up but the performances have stagnated since February and the manager has been unable to reinspire this squad.

luke511

Carrick, with a new DoF coming in too. Even if it's short term I think it's worth a shot, he'd join us next week.

Woodenlung

What makes anyone here think that a new manager can turn this around?

Genuinely curious as to what this club can do to improve.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
If he does get the sack my hope would be that:

- a new manager will actually implement what we were supposed to get with more progressive football
- that every single player the new manager doesn't want will be shipped out whatever the cost next summer

Both of these I'd still like to see with Erik. If he stays on and Ratcliffe comes in I'd hope to see major movement in January, mainly permanent exits.

Hughes35

Really hope De Zerbi and Emery are getting phone calls in the morning.

Sgreddevil

De Zebri please. He may not win all games but I have not seen Brighton capitulated often in their games. At least they are in control of their games. We are playing like headless chicken and getting owned at home ground. It is pathetic. I'm glad i switched off at half time as there is no sign that the team has any drive or idea to get back into the game . I hope the fans can a refund for this shitshow. Feel for them.

PoTMS

I think Potter will be chosen by Jim. And I think we'll be pleasantly surprised by the outcome.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Carrick, with a new DoF coming in too. Even if it's short term I think it's worth a shot, he'd join us next week.
A depressingly realistic scenario is Carrick does surprisingly well, gets the club competing for CL football, gets the job full-time on a kneejerk basis, then flops afterwards as the long-term realities of managing the team start to set in, basically like what happened with Ole.

MittenCrab

Need to learn from the Rangnick debacle and bring in someone with personality who can get a reaction from the players, even if it's only till the end of the season. Probably has to be Conte.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I think Potter will be chosen by Jim. And I think we'll be pleasantly surprised by the outcome.
Don't think this will happen after his Chelsea stint. Moyes pt2 waiting to happen, only with existing evidence he's not really suited to a top job. Can't imagine him inspiring confidence or being treated with any respect or authority in an already toxic dressing room.