Who will be the next out of Juventus, Bayern, PSG and Celtic to fail to win their league? Poll added

Which of these teams will fail to win their domestic league first?

• Bayern Munich

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Celtic

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Juventus

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Paris Saint-Germain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
So, who do you think? I think Juventus will have to be the safest bet, but still, hard to see any of them failing anytime soon.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Depends on whether Mou is planning on joining one of these 3. If yes, then them else Juve

Booyakasha

Bayern or Juventus - the former nearly bottled it this season while Juve could wobble a bit post Allegri.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bayern got lucky this season imo.

Dortmund have their flaws and depends if they keep Sancho but think they'll be stronger next season so could put up really good challenge again. Bayern replacing a few of their old guard aswell.

Brophs

The One and Only
I like the question. My gut feeling is that Celtic will probably drop off first but I could see Juve slipping too if they don’t get the right manager.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Juventus, hopefully. Bayern might seem more likely given how close BvB have been, but the truth is bayern have dominated in the second half of the season. Unlikely they will wobble again in the early stages next year. Plus Bayern will reload this summer, unlike juventus who will also change coach

Only reason Napoli aren't closer is because they kind of let off once it was clear they were finishing second. Inter will likely have Conte and finally can spend some money without being hobbled by FFP

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
A lot of mentions of Bayern but I don’t see it. They let Dortmund turn it into a race of sorts this season, but they have already spent massively, and will do so again in the summer, as they ultimately measure themselves by Champions League success. By next season I expect the gap with Dortmund to be bigger. Dortmund have a bigger challenge in remaining the best of the rest in Germany to me.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Inter are really boring and lack goals with Icardi wanting out. Don't think Carlo is right coach if Napoli really want to win Seria A, they've been o.k this season but lack the fantasy of previous seasons.

Juventus is just a machine in Seria A, doubt Ronaldo will allow on pitch standards to drop that much next season.

Aloysius's Back 3

I'm going to say that Klopp is going to go to an underdog ex big club like Milan and bring them up from the grave to take down Juventus as his next job.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I'm going to say that Klopp is going to go to an underdog ex big club like Milan and bring them up from the grave to take down Juventus as his next job.
Players in Italy aren’t really used to his style. It would take a lot of money to get a team of sprinters in to do it.

Aloysius's Back 3

Players in Italy aren’t really used to his style. It would take a lot of money to get a team of sprinters in to do it.
Sure but I don't see the league as hard as England's - remove VAN Dijk, Mane, Salah out - I couldn't see him getting to two CL finals in 2 years with that team. I think Milan are only a step or two at max behind the pre Klopp Liverpool when you remove the one season breakout players that ended up usually leaving them.

Im sure Juventus, Inter, Napoli and Milan will be open to recruiting Klopp & it would be time for the Italian league to atleast adapt to new tactics rather than play alterations of the 90's football. If that did happen - Milan is the club like Liverpool & Dortmund - this will lead to the Italian league becoming stronger than it has been too.

A9X SJ

Certainly not Celtic
Dortmund may push Bayern close
Napoli May push Juventus
PSG nobody

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Dortmund is not winning the league anytime soon, they had a huge lead and blew it up, I don't expect them to do as good next year

I would say Barca, Juve and PSG do look shaky at times but there's no team close to their squad/budget in their respective countries;

redshaw

Maybe Juve but depends who they bring in and if there's any big changes or fallout. We'll see in the next few months.

Celtic another possibility.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I recon Celtic will win another 2 league titles to get to their holy grail of ten in a row and then crumble the next year.

Tiber

What? Soon? The one team leagues will stay one team leagues. Same with Ajax in Holland

cmacgregor93

As a Celtic fan, I think we need to make a bigger appointment this season for the dug out. Many fans are nervy with Lennon sticking around, considering the majority of trophies won was when Rangers were leagues below. Gerrard will want to challenge next season, and I think Celtic should change now while they can.

RooneyLegend

Juventus. Their players are getting older by the day and now they've gotten rid of they key men who ran the football side of things.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
As a Celtic fan, I think we need to make a bigger appointment this season for the dug out. Many fans are nervy with Lennon sticking around, considering the majority of trophies won was when Rangers were leagues below. Gerrard will want to challenge next season, and I think Celtic should change now while they can.
I’m calling it now, I think your next manager will be Chris Hughton. Lennon won’t be kept on, he’s too much trouble/circus around him

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I feel that the Italian squads are closer to Juventus quality wise than German teams to Bayern. Dortmund had an overall good season but they were limping from win to win at one point in the second half season so they were barely in it. Bayern also had a horrible season by their standards.

So Juventus.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Juventus. Their players are getting older by the day and now they've gotten rid of they key men who ran the football side of things.
They got rid of Marotta who was more of an administrator and Allegri, the coach. The key men are still there

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Celtic will struggle to win the league next season if they appoint Lennon. They'll win comfortably if they get a decent manager though.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Celtic will struggle to win the league next season if they appoint Lennon. They'll win comfortably if they get a decent manager though.
Even if it were Aaron Lennon and not Neil I suspect they will win the league.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Even if it were Aaron Lennon and not Neil I suspect they will win the league.
Rangers have closed the gap a fair bit and Rangers will spend money again this summer (albeit money they probably don't have). Celtic haven't been good since Lennon came in. He's a poor to average manager. Rangers have a great chance of winning it next season. Was a lot of games this season they really should have won but missed countless chances. They'll get more points next season for sure. They struggled a lot against us (Aberdeen) this season as well. I think that'll change next season as well with them improving and we'll most likely regress/stand still.

Orestetes

I voted for Barcelona. I think Real Madrid is gonna hit back hard next season.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
This was Dortmund's year to win the BL. Bayern's board have realized how poorly they have managed the squad over the past few years and how necessary it is to bring in reinforcements, which they already have with Pavard and L.Hernandez already signed. It is likely they will make two more attacking signings so that will undoubtedly push their squad's level higher up and make it more difficult for Dortmund to compete.

Dortmund have a lot of holes to plug in their team as well but the question is how well they will be able to.

I chose Barca because I think their squad is in a similar situation to Bayern were it is steadily declining and they need to improve in the summer in order to keep of the challenge of Real, who will have Zidane back at the helm and a motivated squad as well to challenge for the title.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think Liverpool is gonna win the league with this team so City probably...