Who will win the Champions League this season?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Bayern could be the surprise hit of this UCL.
Bayern are nothing special. That game last night was just ridiculous. Spurs were the better team in the first half but Bayern were insanely clinical and pretty much every shot they took hit the back of the net.

It's pretty weak overall this year, so probably City, or maybe an outsider like Dortmund.

RoyH1

Couldnt care less as long as its not City or Liverpool.

Im sure I say this every year we arent in it.
I feel the same way

I have this nightmare scenario of having to endure Liverpool winning the Premiership, City the Champions League and Leeds United winning the First Division.

RedDevilRoshi

Predicted a Barca vs Juve final before the group stages began. Juve to win.

Sticking by that.

Alabaster Codify7

It disgraces and horrifies me to say it, but probably the Scum AGAIN. Back to back CL wins.

If not them, Juventus I reckon.

OleTheGreat

i definitely see Madrid & Barca making it to the semis, while i also feel Juve and Bayern will make a huge surge forward from last year. Liverpool and City will find it hard this year as tactics will change and so will the atmosphere at every away game these english teams play. A lot will change and anything can happen.

romufc

Liverpool, however much it hurts me to say it.

If they can get a decent away performance, they could run through any team at Anfield.

Given that they hardly lose games, and probably the only team around Europe not to be affected by Fatigue and Injuries, I can see them go all the way again. Can't see a team beating them atm.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Bayern are nothing special. That game last night was just ridiculous. Spurs were the better team in the first half but Bayern were insanely clinical and pretty much every shot they took hit the back of the net.

It's pretty weak overall this year, so probably City, or maybe an outsider like Dortmund.
We are talking about 7 goals. When Bayern scores that much, they mean business.

lenny_1248

PSG are looking as a very solid and balanced team now.
One of the favourites.
Can guarantee Liverpool won't win it this year.

lenny_1248

Oh, and everyone is overreacting about Bayern. Yes, there were some world class finishes, but really they are nothing special.
1. City, PSG, Liverpool
2. Barcelona, Juventus
3. Bayern, Atletico

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
We are talking about 7 goals. When Bayern scores that much, they mean business.
To put things into perspective, we had 10 shots less and allowed 10 more than City in that infamous 2-2 on matchday 2. Yesterday the stars aligned for us or something, I don't believe we will reproduce something like this soon.

MVBDX

Supports
Real Madrid
They haven't lost a 2-legged tie since Klopp's been there.
Doesn't mean anything, Zidane has won every CL as a manager, that's 3 years of not losing any tie or any final, Atleti had a record of not losing to anyone bar Real in a 3-4 year timespan too... but you never know how you'll perform in the next game (remember Pool against Barca after the first leg? Or Roma against Barca?), CL is simply too tricky.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
PSG are looking as a very solid and balanced team now.
One of the favourites.
Can guarantee Liverpool won't win it this year.
Of course not. Uncle Ernie in the semis and Bottletino in the final was pure "once-in-a-decade" luck.

If PSG don't win it, well, they might as well give up as a UCL club, with Mbappé and Neymar...

Tel074

Oh, and everyone is overreacting about Bayern. Yes, there were some world class finishes, but really they are nothing special.
1. City, PSG, Liverpool
2. Barcelona, Juventus
3. Bayern, Atletico
They ain't anything special then you roll up with PSG as top contenders ? PSG are bang average when they play any half decent side and have proved so over the years

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
So you wouldn't play VVD Alison Mane or Salah ? Really ?
Mane/Salah would be for Mbappé/Neymar so no.

I'd take Fabinho, Firminho (until Icardi shows us what he can really do), Robertson, VVD and Alexander-Arnold. Alisson why not but Navas has proved himself in the UCL.