Who, with me, believes we can win the premier league?

Amarsdd

If Spurs do their job, then we can go level with Arsenal next weekend. Sounds unbelievable but ..

cyberman

Win our next two and we’re at least even with Arsenal on top. Could be clear if Spurs beat Arsenal tomorrow.

Guy Incognito

Pains me to think like Sourness but goal difference will need to dramatically improve.

Still think City will win it because of squad depth.

I’m loving my life

If we win every single game by a lot of goals between now and the end of the season, and our enemies drop points, not only do we win the league, we also bag a quadruple.

dove

If Arsenal fail to win today we are suddenly in the mix, crazy how things change. We have also played City twice already. I still think we won't quite do it but to even be in this position we are at now shows what an impossible job ETH has done already.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Winning the league will require a minor miracle.
3rd place would be an excellent result for ETH's first season in charge.

Mike Smalling

Arsenal play City twice, Spurs away, and ourselves at home.

We are in terrific form. Don't think we will win it, but I think it will be closer than the 9 point gap towards Arsenal before today.

Flexdegea

Starting to believe it. Still feel we missing the firepower up front, only stopping me from going full Muppet,

But since Liverpool game 3rd into season, we've matched arsenal for points.

Superunknown

Shiiiit, we're in an accidental title race. :lol:

If we keep scoring goals, we're in with a shout, in my opinion. Defensively, we look great. I'm far, far more worried about the other end, but we somehow are getting through the games.

OldSchoolManc

Actually think it’s in our favour that we’re getting more games after the World Cup as it feels that the more we play, the more we gel into ETHs system.
Believe!

LordSpud

The only thing thay makes me say no is our GD. I cant believe its still only +8 but its never a title winning goal difference

Suv666

The hectic schedule will catch up and we will flounder we don’t have the depth.
We can definitely finish 3rd though

The_Midfielder

Not me
No Goalscorer other than Rashford ..we need another 20/ goal striker

Last edited:

frostbite

We need to beat Arsenal. Then, there are two games between Arsenal and City, we want two draws. It can happen.

CM

If we win the Palace and Arsenal games, then I'll believe we're in a title race. There's more resilience to this team than there has been in years. I love beating Arsenal anyway but really want us to stuff them at the Emirates now more than ever.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If, at the end of the season, we have more points than Arsenal or City then I believe we have a slight chance of winning the league.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
The best thing about this whole thing even if don't win the league is how fecking rattles everyone else is by our apparent resurgence.

Seeing city,pool,Arsenal etc etc fans fume at our successful is no less than orgasmic.

RomfordRed75

No one has more points than us post those first 2 games. Carry on that momentum and why not.

BorisManUtd

I like the position we are in atm but think we won't have enough for the title. Hate to sound negative and pessimistic but today City looked in control until our controversial (if that's the word) equalizer so if we lost, talks about being in title rice would be finished. t

If we beat Palace and then Arsenal and Emirates, there's a chance but it'll still be a long shot. But winning at Emirates will be extremely difficult, even taking a point. Which doesn't mean we shouldn't go for all 3 points - of course we should - but it's a huge task.

JustKatie

As others have said, beat Arsenal and we're in with a chance but I still don't think so this season.
I would love to be shown wrong

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
As others have said, beat Arsenal and we're in with a chance but I still don't think so this season.
I would love to be shown wrong
Same here, we're 1 injury away in certain positions of being fecked, Casemiro being the prime one