Who's going to be the hero tomorrow?

Ted Lasso

He's been victorious in each of his last nine finals. (hopefully that will become ten)

4x UEFA Champions League
3x FIFA Club World Cup
1x Copa del Rey
1x League Cup
Was going to say Casemiro and even moreso now. I love this stat.

norm87cro

Marcus Rashford (2 goals) in a counter attack brilliant display by United and a 3 1 victory. Lindelof marking Haaland just doesnt instill confidence

Lights Out

I'm going to hedge serious money on City beating us.

Whoever wins i win

City win : new PS5 for me
You’d have to bet about a grand to get enough back for a PS5. They’re 1/2.

And that’s just in 90 mins. Imagine betting that and City win in extra-time or on penalties. You’re down a grand and United still lost.

Sickening.

foolsgold

Maguire. Heads it in from a corner in the 89th minute a few minutes after coming in as a sub, causing everybody to fall in love with him again and demand that he not be sold.
If Maguire scores from a corner in the 89th minute it's much more likely to be an own goal past De Gea than at the other end sadly.

Oranges038

Weghorst..

It's written in the annals of animal folklore that a mule acting in a Disney movie with will only be bettered by a carthorse scoring the winner in the FA cup final.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Weghorst.

It has to be doesn't it? The man who couldn't hit a barn door and has copped pelters in the last 6 months is going to plant one in, 90th minute to make 2-1.

Von Mistelroum

Only player I have any faith in for this would be Casemiro. Rashford has mostly been back to his normal self lately so he'll likely spend the game running directly into Walker.

I worry that the hero will be the full time whistle though, saving us from more punishment... If City score early I think we'll collapse.

Big Andy

Bloke
I'm going to hedge serious money on City beating us.

Whoever wins i win

City win : new PS5 for me
To win £500 you’d have to put on £1000, why not just buy a PS5 if they beat us? That way you’re not down by £1,000 if they do win and you can just buy a PS5 for £500

ROFLUTION

McTominay or Malacia would be nice.

the players in the periphery of playing is always the great outsiders.

Red_Aaron

It's set up for rashford really, having his best season and possesses the one thing city hate with that pace in behind their high line. However he's also our only really threat so I imagine they'll double up easily enough on him

Casemiro has popped up with some vitals this season - big game player on the biggest stage. I'm going for an early set piece header from case then it's backs to the wall

SuperiorXI

It's set up for rashford really, having his best season and possesses the one thing city hate with that pace in behind their high line. However he's also our only really threat so I imagine they'll double up easily enough on him

Casemiro has popped up with some vitals this season - big game player on the biggest stage. I'm going for an early set piece header from case then it's backs to the wall
How can they double up on him if they're camped in our half?

Lights Out

To win £500 you’d have to put on £1000, why not just buy a PS5 if they beat us? That way you’re not down by £1,000 if they do win and you can just buy a PS5 for £500
You do realise he gets his stake back if he wins the bet?

sugar_kane

Although the Weghorst suggestions are fairly fanciful, I was watching the highlights of the FA Cup run so far and reminded of that fact that he’s played well quite an important role in the competition so far.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
It's time Weghorst. This is what you've been training for all season.
I'd be genuinely worried about his emotions if he scores the winner in this game. We saw how he got when he scored an inconsequential goal in a Europa League game!

Reynoldo

Gotta be Sancho right? He’s showed glimpses of form in recent games and if I was a betting man for an unlikely hero it would be him