Why does Rashford keep pointing at his head™?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
You perceive it as mocking. You do. Nobody else.

It’s a real weird thing to be so annoyed about.
Just on the last page there are others who think it's mocking/taking the piss. Anyways you clearly think it's harmless so good for you but stop the projection. I'll insult opposition players to my hearts content doesn't mean I hate them. What a ridiculous assumption.

iHicksy

Getting pissed off that he's not "showing enough emotion" for my own personal bias by doing a celebration that clearly means something to him.

Are you actually adults? Get over your fecking selves, I can't imagine how sad it must feel to get angry about something like that.

Do you need to find some flaw with him now he's scoring goals? It's honestly pathetic.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Getting pissed off that he's not "showing enough emotion" for my own personal bias by doing a celebration that clearly means something to him.

Are you actually adults? Get over your fecking selves, I can't imagine how sad it must feel to get angry about something like that.

Do you need to find some flaw with him now he's scoring goals? It's honestly pathetic.
I agree with you, even if your reaction is hilariously hysterical.

My favourite ever celebration was the least emotional of them all. It was Cantona scoring a wonderful chip, and then just slowly turning around on the spot, almost completely impassive, to soak in the adulation. At the time (I was a teenager), I thought it was the coolest thing I’d ever seen (still is).

Cantonagotmehere

Hahaha, angrily well put.

Dazzmondo

He's suggesting that all those that wanted him sold should get their head examined

Robertd0803

I hope he keeps scoring and scoring and doing it and we never find out the actual reason behind it.

Loon

:lol:
I would guess it's a reference to seeing a sports psychologist and getting his head right with positive thinking.

I think Saka is a mate, but think the little shit was taking the piss out of him Sunday.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
I agree with you, even if your reaction is hilariously hysterical.

My favourite ever celebration was the least emotional of them all. It was Cantona scoring a wonderful chip, and then just slowly turning around on the spot, almost completely impassive, to soak in the adulation. At the time (I was a teenager), I thought it was the coolest thing I’d ever seen (still is).
That is my favourite celebration of all time... purely because it just sums up who Cantona is as a person. I'm surprised he didn't do that every time he scored :lol:

berbasloth4

All jokes a side I think looking at his work charities etc it might be something reminding people of mental health problems etc.

Regardless off what it is I hope we see it more and more.

tenpoless

Whats that Arsenal player doing copying Rashford's celebration? his manager is a copycat of Pep, he is a copycat of Rashford, Odegaard is a copycat of KdB, Martinelli is a copycat of Antony. Have some identity ffs.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Didn't Rashford copy it from Neves?

BerryBerryShrew

Whats that Arsenal player doing copying Rashford's celebration? his manager is a copycat of Pep, he is a copycat of Rashford, Odegaard is a copycat of KdB, Martinelli is a copycat of Antony. Have some identity ffs.
Martinelli is a copycat of Antony in the sense that the T-1000 is a copycat of the original Terminator.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I would guess it's a reference to seeing a sports psychologist and getting his head right with positive thinking.

I think Saka is a mate, but think the little shit was taking the piss out of him Sunday.
I think so too. He even went to run celebrate in the same direction as Rashford

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Isn’t it mad how thing catch on to other players. They obviously watch our games as a lot of players have started doing the rashford celebration. When 1 person starts something everyone follows…. That’s definitely gonna be his trademark celebration on next years fifa :lol:

dabronxolivera

Supports
Al Hilal
Hope it gets added to FIFA so I can troll 11 year old kids with this celebration. Anyway why do any reporters never ask him. Instead they ask random shite uninteresting questions all the time

Fully Fledged

Rashford did it to their home crowd, so I think Nketiah and Saka did it back to taunt him even if they are friends.

The actual celebration, I think he's just pointing to his head to say 'it's all about mentality', he's in the right headspace now compared to before hence why he's in good form. That sees to make the most sense to me.
The thing is he did his bit. If they are laughing at anybody it ain't Rashford.

Fully Fledged

He's saying, 'have you seen that thread on the CAF were 80% of the Cafards wanted me sold? Utter headcase the lot of them.'

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Absolutely love the footballing world is copying his celebration, even the SUIII didn't catch on :smirk:

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Personally I think with other players joining in as they are it must be the start of some kind of campaign to do with mental health (or similar). There’s just no reason to copy it otherwise. Expect all will become clear soon. Doing his campaigning on the pitch now…