Why was my thread locked?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Yes, sorry didn't answer to you PM Chirag. Stays locked.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
How is it not worth discussing? Its clearly a different topic as compared to all the other threads..

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
How? Just because you think Its not possible that its an inside job doesn't mean its not possible.. 9/11 was an inside job yet 90+% of the world think it was carried out by some terrorists..

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Oh get over it, if you think it's an inside job then go ahead thinking it but no-one else cares, I'm afraid. Bringing 9/11 into it just takes the biscuit, you're really not helping yourself.

Saliph

How? Just because you think Its not possible that its an inside job doesn't mean its not possible.. 9/11 was an inside job yet 90+% of the world think it was carried out by some terrorists..
:lol:

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
And here I was thinking that this was a forum! feck.. I don't know why I bother!

Devilton

It was beyond retarded, and you probably wear a tin foil hat when you surf the internet. That's why.

phelans shorts

That's killed whatever reputation you had stone dead to be replaced with tin foil hatter, aswell as any hope of the thread being opened.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Wow you guys are really retarded! Try the outside world for a change.. Or you could just sit in front of the TV and believe everything the media says.. Its your choice really..

Also just BTW have you people seen this? YouTube - ZEITGEIST - MOVIE

P.S This thread should be locked too..

Brwned

Zeitgeist is a great documentary but it doesn't change the fact no-one else is interested in your conspiracy theory on the Rooney saga.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I for one have read Chirag's posts and am now wearing a colander on my head on a possibly permanent basis.

Brwned

Retarded movie, bet you loved it.
You watched it and thought it was retarded? Really?

I'm anything but a conspiracy theorist but I thought the bit on religion was very well done. I guess I'm just young and naive. :(

Devilton

You watched it and thought it was retarded? Really?

I'm anything but a conspiracy theorist but I thought the bit on religion was very well done. I guess I'm just young and naive. :(
It's left wing propaganda at it's finest...as propaganda it was really well made. The part about religion was interesting, but hardly ground breaking or revelatory in any sense. A lot of what the film asserts was also false.

The film itself was a mish mash of other documentaries which were more focused in their approach and ultimately had a silly message which rendered it pointless. It was left wing fear mongering at its best, and since most young people generally favor lefty views they were taken up by it.

Brwned

It's left wing propaganda at it's finest...as propaganda it was really well made. The part about religion was interesting, but hardly ground breaking or revelatory in any sense. A lot of what the film asserts was also false.

The film itself was a mish mash of other documentaries which were more focused in their approach and ultimately had a silly message which rendered it pointless. It was left wing fear mongering at its best, and since most young people generally favor lefty views they were taken up by it.
Ah. Well I'm not one to go about preaching it to other people and I've not really thought much of it since I saw it, but I thought it was interesting at the time.

Appreciate the input, hopefully I'll figure that out for myself once I've a more rounded view of it all and think about how much of a div I was back in the day!

:D

Devilton

Ah. Well I'm not one to go about preaching it to other people and I've not really thought much of it since I saw it, but I thought it was interesting at the time.

Appreciate the input, hopefully I'll figure that out for myself once I've a more rounded view of it all and think about how much of a div I was back in the day!

:D
Oh, it was definitely interesting. I didn't agree with everything, but I did enjoy the movie for what it was -- a valiant effort at subversion.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Good grief.

Anyone that genuienly believes the 9/11 attack was a conspiracy or an inside job is an absolute retard of the highest possible order.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
the admin help fourm really isn't the place to discuss the merits of Zeitgeist. Or to post silly pictures and gifs. thanks.
Well then this should be moved to the General so we can all rip the piss out of Chirag for being a moron.

VP

:lol:

Love the confidence with which he says it as well.