Wilfried Zaha - Sold to Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Hopefully we ban him from twitter

Cevno

Sambachan won't be happy. :p

Should really move the transfer thread here, to keep track of some of the comments that have been made in the future.

Hannibal

Is this guy worth the hype and why are we so obsessed with wingers instead of stocking up in the central midfield?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Is this guy worth the hype and why are we so obsessed with wingers instead of stocking up in the central midfield?
The first question is impossible to answer.

The second question is stupid as we haven't seen if we will be bringing anyone else in this summer.

Cevno

Mark Froggatt ‏@Mark_Froggatt

SAF on Zaha: "We like to sign players with potential. We develop players & that's been proven many times. Hopefully the boy enjoys it here"

Drifter

American
Have a good feeling about him,and will go on to be a star at United.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Some chant ideas

"Wilfred Zaha he scores when he wants"

"Ooooh Wilf the Red Zaha"
I think we should go with what I posted earlier in the other thread.

That's the way,
Zaha, Zaha!
I like it,
Zaha, Zaha!

Hannibal

The first question is impossible to answer.

The second question is stupid as we haven't seen if we will be bringing anyone else in this summer.
The second question is not stupid - We have watched windows after windows slamming shut without buying real quality in that central midfield area. It's the only area left in the squad that gives me concern. I was really hoping we would get Yann M'Vila this window but hey......half bread is better than nowt!

Welcome to the Theatre Of Dreams, Zaha.......I wish you go on and tear this league apart!

Cina

It's hard to know, he's only played at Championship level, but we don't exactly have a bad record of signing English youngsters, so I have faith.

Why are we signing wingers? Cause our current ones are performing like shite, and Nani is likely to leave.

twitter thread suggester
Crystal Palace streams are gonna get crowded!

When is their next televised match?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
The second question is not stupid - We have watched windows after windows slamming shut without buying real quality in that central midfield area. It's the only area left in the squad that gives me concern. I was really hoping we would get Yann M'Vila this window but hey......half bread is better than nowt!

Welcome to the Theatre Of Dreams, Zaha.......I wish you go on and tear this league apart!
M'vila has got to chose between Rubin and QPR. That idea seems half baked.

Cina

Obviously we need a midfielder but we have a good thing going on with Carrick and Cleverley right now and there is no point in disrupting it half way through a season.

Anyway, this thread is about Zaha, aha aha!

SirAF

Ageist
Excellent news, I'm always delighted to see us sign young English players.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Quite a few clubs I want to watch now.......palace,Stuttgart,qpr and manchester united when I remember lol pleased about the signing look forward to seeing him play more

Minkaro

We need to sign Ryad Boudebouz now, so we can have the greatest double-player chant ever.

Boudebouuuuuuuz, Zaha!

Cevno

Quite a few clubs I want to watch now.......palace,Stuttgart,qpr and manchester united when I remember lol pleased about the signing look forward to seeing him play more
Add Leicester, Peterborough and Wigan and I agree.

Chabon

Bit confused here, our site suggests that we've agreed a deal to be completed in the summer (ala Smalling) whereas theirs states it's immediate and he'll be going back on loan. I guess it doesn't really matter.

Castia

He looks to have decent dribbling ability let's hope he can develop into a top class player for us.

prateik

The official site suggests he'll be signing in July.. The crystal palace statement says he is ours and will be on loan there till the end of the season..

Which is it?

And he'll be a star :D

20le_Solskjaer

Bit confused here, our site suggests that we've agreed a deal to be completed in the summer (ala Smalling) whereas theirs states it's immediate and he'll be going back on loan. I guess it doesn't really matter.
We might be paying his wages?

Brophs

The One and Only
I don't think Palace's version can be right. Isn't there a rule about signing a player and loaning him out in the same window? I remember Lukaku falling foul of that at one stage after joining Chelsea. Or is that to do with the number of clubs you play for?

Cina

We might be paying his wages?
I wondered this myself. Obviously his wages are going to increase quite a bit when he joins us, but will they increase now and Palace only pay him the portion they were already, or will they not increase til Summer?

Donut

Has Fergie ever got it wrong when signing British players for large fees?

Cina

I don't think Palace's version can be right. Isn't there a rule about signing a player and loaning him out in the same window? I remember Lukaku falling foul of that at one stage after joining Chelsea. Or is that to do with the number of clubs you play for?
I think that's cause whomever they loaned him out to where his third club that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.