Wilfried Zaha

Always the same. Lots of pace, dribbling and trickery but never an end product to show for it. He could do better than Palace but he's nowhere near the level required for the top teams. Maybe things could have been different had he trained under Ferguson for a couple of years, but at 28 that ship has sailed.

acnumber9

That has to do with the quality of the rest of the team not him though. Having a very good player among many crap ones isn't going to make them suddenly good.
My point being, he isn’t elevating them. He’s not carrying them to heights they couldn’t dream off without him so what favour is he doing them?

Nick7

Guy absolutely hates us, it's hilarious.

I thought that clause wasn’t active anymore when we signed Wan Bissaka?
Nope. Still active. United related journalists made it a point to say the clause is still there.

Classical Mechanic

Always the same. Lots of pace, dribbling and trickery but never an end product to show for it. He could do better than Palace but he's nowhere near the level required for the top teams. Maybe things could have been different had he trained under Ferguson for a couple of years, but at 28 that ship has sailed.
So its Everton or bust then?

AshamanKingpin

Supports
Manchester City
To be fair the team around him is lacking in quality. Numerous players that we consider stars would also be ineffective in that team. How many would Sterling, Rashford, Martial, etc score with that midfield?!

sugar_kane

Textbook bitter ex-red.

Should have signed for Poch's Spurs when he had the chance.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I thought that clause wasn’t active anymore when we signed Wan Bissaka?
How so? We paid almost 50m for Wan-Bissaka, seems strange we'd have also cut that close since we paid through the nose.

izec

He is a twat, always looking for a dive and moan against us. feck off Wilf

The way he protested that foul on Rashford for ages. Just move on you cnut

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
My point being, he isn’t elevating them. He’s not carrying them to heights they couldn’t dream off without him so what favour is he doing them?
That's not a necessary criteria of being a quality player. If you play with dross and your manager isn't excellent, you may not stand out. He's a quality bench player for a top team... Ditto with Grealish.

Thing with Rashford was weird. Handbags and all, but it happens.

vodrake

I think he's missed his chance for a big move when there was still a lot of hype and potential around him. Now he's a 27, year old who, whilst clearly very talented, is incredibly inconsistent and has never really kicked on from the potential seen when he was young.

Big clubs just won't pay the fees Palace will ask for such little end product, but I can see the likes of Everton or Newcastle (if the Saudi money comes in) spending a wad on him, probably not this summer but next year.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
The frustrated ex who always want to show off whenever you are in town .

Just move on.

acnumber9

That's not a necessary criteria of being a quality player. If you play with dross and your manager isn't excellent, you may not stand out. He's a quality bench player for a top team... Ditto with Grealish.

Thing with Rashford was weird. Handbags and all, but it happens.
It isn’t but he also strikes me as a player who only shines because he’s the fulcrum of a team. Top teams don’t need people hogging the ball and showing off how many step overs they can do. I know he was young but he’s been at a top team and got nowhere near it. I just don’t see it with him and I don’t see any top team desperate for a Zaha. If teams want a relative show pony Deulofeu is better and would cost a third of the price.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Maybe the 'new' Newcastle would be a good team for him to help them develop up a level.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I really, really, really wanna talk about his eyes. The fact that they never close make him look crazie than he is.

The Oracle

We had Zaha and we let him go.

Our club never gave him a chance, and I honestly think he's a really good player.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Other than the goal, which was very well taken, I thought he was terrible.
Yeah same. Constantly making wrong decisions. He could have had a hat trick if he made better decisions. Good player but I think this is his level

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
I'm so surprised that clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham or even West Ham didn't get this guy yet!

Was linked to Roma recently.

Can see him going to a Napoli level CL club next summer.

A real shame Moyes did not rate him here, whatever the reason. He could have been important for us in the last couple of years.
Wasn't it because of the infamous affair with Moyes' daughter???

Didn't Evra basically confirm it a while back???

flappyjay

I would have him back, can play both lw and as a St. 1 year left on his contract he would be cheap.

marktan

Scored another banger today. 4 in 4. Best player outside the top 6?

It's funny how good SAF was at scouting players vs pretty much every manager that's come since.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Scored an absolute beauty.

Would be a shame if he didn't get another chance at a top club. Want to see what he can do at the top level.
He banged the gaffers daughter. You of all people should understand this.