Wilfried Zaha

Luke1995

I would like to see Zaha in another league. Just to see how his style mixes in with said league. He seems like the kind of guy who would want to play his entire career in England though

TheReligion

Abusive
Bit unfair to say that in reagrds to Gbamin. He has had two freak injuries that will mean he hasn't been able to show if he is good or not.

I don't think Mina is that bad. He's a bit rash with his decision making sometimes but he's a pretty good player and Zouma was always our no. 1 CB target.

Iwobi wasn't 40m. He was 28m. I don't get where this 40m myth comes from.
I think Iwobi was £28m upfront with £10m of add ons. That's why there is probably the £40m figure getting thrown about. Not sure if they are achievable and what not. I guess these days people often quote the whole fee. It happens with United quite a lot.

Bondi77

Mina's a good player. A lot of players go to Everton and underperform. I think this is partly due to the feel of the club, partly that they target players who are going to feel deflated at no longer being at the top top clubs. They need more upwardly mobile young players.
He is rubbish and Barca must have been laughing their heads off.

fps

He is rubbish and Barca must have been laughing their heads off.
He’s not good enough for Barcelona but he’s good enough to be one of the better players for Everton.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think Iwobi was £28m upfront with £10m of add ons. That's why there is probably the £40m figure getting thrown about. Not sure if they are achievable and what not. I guess these days people often quote the whole fee. It happens with United quite a lot.
According to the decent sources when it comes to football (Guardian/Independent/BBC etc) the fee could rise to 34 or 35m with add-ons so the 40m figure is a complete myth that was run by shite like Talksport which is the problem when it comes to football. You get more average joes listening and reading stuff like that so it gets passed around quick and yes, you guys suffer from that a lot.

RyRoc

Thought he was somewhere close to his best against Chelsea this evening and is a joy to watch when he's in the mood and one on one with a full back. I really am intrigued to see him at one of the top six but feel it probably has to happen this summer if it will at all.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’m not a fan personally. The hope is that he makes us an extra £10m or so this summer through his clause, which would basically be like cash back on Wan-Bissaka.

Mr. Ant

I’m not a fan personally. The hope is that he makes us an extra £10m or so this summer through his clause, which would basically be like cash back on Wan-Bissaka.
Didn't we remove that clause as a part of the Wan Bissaka deal or was it just rumour?

Robbie Boy

He'll be 28 in November so you feel that if he's going to make that big move, it'll have to be this summer. He's not been linked with any of the big clubs in the PL in recent times so it remains to be seen whether he'll ever move to a really top club again.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think it’s now or never for Zaha and a big club, but it doesn’t look like anyone is in a position to buy him. United and Chelsea have other targets, and Spurs and Arsenal have no money.

I think Arsenal would have been the team if they hadn’t gone for Pepe. I think he would be a great option to have at United, especially with the players we have now. Lots of skill and pace. It would be exciting to watch, but that ship looks to have sailed.

flappyjay

He'll be 28 in November so you feel that if he's going to make that big move, it'll have to be this summer. He's not been linked with any of the big clubs in the PL in recent times so it remains to be seen whether he'll ever move to a really top club again.
Personally i think the opportunity past last year. I have no sympathy for him though, he and his agent agreed to a contract. They should have asked for a reasonable release, clause instead Palace can ask for whatever amount they want.

Idxomer

Is it my imagination or does he try to pick up a fight in most games against us?

GledTheRed

If he played with that determination and fight all season he might finally get his wish and a move away from his little shithole.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I would love to see him linking up with Rashford, Martial and Greenwood at United, it Sancho was ruled out. I think he is skillful and tenacious and would be doing well with better players around him.

It’s probably a candidate for the worst contract every signed.

Bennz McCarthey17

Supports
Africa
Always petulant and whiny when playing against United. Love the fighting spirit, especially against a former team, wish he could tone down the other childish nonsense, he's talented enough to discard that from his game.

Cantonagotmehere

I would love to see him linking up with Rashford, Martial and Greenwood at United, it Sancho was ruled out. I think he is skillful and tenacious and would be doing well with better players around him.

He sure made me nervous every time he touched the ball today. I have always rooted for him (obviously at United) after he left. I like an old post above of how it would be cool to see him in another league and see what he would do.

E-mal

He is cnut, he has been picking up fight all season. A frustrated figure in a nutnutshell.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Let him go to PSG for many many many monies and we get a nice big slice of monies.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I've got no problems with players being pissed off that they are losing. It would annoy me if they were getting beat every week and couldn't care less. He's probably just annoyed that they've lost however many games in a row and the players around him aren't good enough. No problem with that.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

I think that goes to Scottie Pippen. But yeah, we also did pretty horrendously on the deal back to Palace.

acnumber9

He is cnut, he has been picking up fight all season. A frustrated figure in a nutnutshell.
He acts like a plastic hard man in every game I’ve ever seen him play. He’s scored four goals in the league this season and struts around like he’s doing Palace a favour by bracing them with his presence.

Berbaclass

He acts like a plastic hard man in every game I’ve ever seen him play. He’s scored four goals in the league this season and struts around like he’s doing Palace a favour by bracing them with his presence.
I mean it's undeniable that'll he's easily their best player though...

Not even close.

acnumber9

I mean it's undeniable that'll he's easily their best player though...

Not even close.
Take him out of their team and Palace will still be mid table. He’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Which is why he plays for Crystal Palace.

el3mel

He was playing like prime Hazard today. He sure knows how to raise his game in big ones.

el3mel

Take him out of their team and Palace will still be mid table. He’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Which is why he plays for Crystal Palace.
That has to do with the quality of the rest of the team not him though. Having a very good player among many crap ones isn't going to make them suddenly good.

Berbaclass

Not forever he won't. He'll inevitably get taken by a better team where he will up his numbers and everyone will rue not signing him.

Nori-

I feel sorry for Zaha, he's been unlucky. He occasionally shows how good he can be and why he deserves to play for a top 6 team.

Came to United during the Moyes era which wasn't a great time for senior players let alone someone young trying to make a name for themselves. Sold back to Palace. Came close to signing for Arsenal but was priced out of a move

He's 28 in a few months, it should be his best years. Hopefully he finally gets a dream move this summer. I just can't see where though.

SambaBoy

Always looking to pick a fight every game. Very talented player no doubt, but some of his choices are very poor and not sure how he would fare at a top top side. He wouldn't be one of the leading lights but more of a Mahrez for City now. Tottenham and Arsenal would benefit from having him massively.

Judas

Open to offers
From people I know who have had dealings with him, the snide looking for a fight attitude is the same off the pitch.

I've seen so many people want him back here, and I just think why? Pretty much every time I watch him.

Kostov

I like him as a player and he is very handy, but always goes looking for a fight against us. I wished Maguire or someone else,( Bailly?) smacked him a bit, the whiny bitch.