Will Fish

Redhalle

Stockport train at City's old Carrington site now so United will be able to keep close control of the situation

Hester_manc

I would like to see him getting some chances in the first team. Every time I have seen him play, I have thought that he might be something else, if he plays with some better players on his team.

mancsarered

Being flown out on tour to help with depth. Nice opportunity.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Yeah if we're not willing to keep Telles as 3rd choice LB in a season where we could have about 60 games, we weren't exactly going to keep him around as 8th choice CB and suddenly change our minds because of a game against an Australian super league side

Yagami

Good post resistant
Feel sorry for him.

At youth level, he always looked classy and composed on the ball to me so I wasn't too surprised to see him get the call. Not a great start, though!

dove

Looks completely out of his depth at this level. Has no future here.

dove

Nice to see you're happy to give ample chance to youngsters :lol:
We should just be more realistic with our youngsters. Some of them look like they can achieve something at the very top level but the vast majority just don't, Fish is one of them.

RuudTom83

Poor guy, flew half way around the world to get sent off! sometimes life is a c**t

LARulz

He did look completely out of his depth the entire time, I imagine he is much better than it showed here but his confidence will need some major picking up

simmee

Looks completely out of his depth at this level. Has no future here.
19 years old and he was a bag of nerves. You are more likely to be right solely based on statistics but it's such a pointless comment on a young player.

In Rainbows

Feel sorry for him.

At youth level, he always looked classy and composed on the ball to me so I wasn't too surprised to see him get the call. Not a great start, though!
He hasn't looked good for a while now. Only when he first started playing youth matches on MUTV, did he look great. He's been disappointing at youth level for a while now.

crossy1686

career ending
And that’s the difference between reserve football and premier league, you make a mistake and you get punished. You can only hope he learns this painful lesson and gets the chance to put it right in the future. You could tell he was gutted, like it was his big chance and he blown it. I think he’ll respond well to it.