William Keane

Heffo

I've seen Wigan vs Brighton on Saturday.
Grant "I should play for England" Holt was so feckin terrible.

He has a chance against this players.

You would think Coyle has let United know that there is game time there for him. As Jeston said in Michael Keane's thread, supposedly half the championship were after him, so I doubt they'd send him somewhere he'd struggle to get games.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
It's also possible that Wigan could play Keane upfront behind Holt, with Powell dropping into CM. I'd like to see that.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Got taken off for Grant Holt at half-time with his team 3-0 down.

kps88

What a horrible start. Taken off at HT and manager who brought you in gets the sack.

LR7

Hopefully the new manager plays him and Powell, and if not I imagine there's only a month or so to run on the loans.

Wonder if they'll look at Phelan. I know Rene was interviewed before they hired Coyle.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If Phelan gets the job there should be few problems for Keane and Powell. In fact they may even thrive more.

westlife4ever

QPR also signed Kevin Doyle on loan. They've got Zamora too. So Will's got competition there although Charlie Austin is out of the season.

OJKernow

Came across as quite a charming young lad when Sky Sports News shoved a camera in his face this evening. Good luck to him at QPR

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
How many strikers did QPR sign? I'm surprised we didn't send him to Birmingham instead of Macheda.

ricky-romeo

don't think QPR is the right club for him. he could go to 15 other championship clubs and get more playing time. hope i'm wrong.

Seveneric

Oh phew it's a loan, for some reason watching it on SkySports gave me the impression he was sold.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Redknapp :lol:

Still, none of QPRs strikers are scoring freely, and Doyle has been struggling in League One, so fingers crossed if he does get a few opportunities then Keane can grasp them and force his way into the side.

x42bn6

Also, you can only have 5 loanees in the squad in the Football League, and QPR also have Assou-Ekotto (21 appearances (20 starts) this season), Kranjčar (18/14) and Tom Carroll (13/13) on loan.

So realistically, there's only two spots for striker loanees - who might not start.

Utter joke. This has Macheda written all over it.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
The club are fecking stupid with loans sometimes, you just know they were looking for one and QPR was the first one to ask.

I'll quite happily call it now, I was holding out hope for him but barring an injury to 3 or 4 of QPR's strikers in quick succession he won't be getting games and he won't be with us for too much longer. Shame.

Nickosaur

I called this yesterday before it was confirmed. What was the point?

jb8521

He Wasnt signed in time to be in today's squad anyway