Wimbledon 2013

Moby

Dick
The commentators on ESPN India are like Alec Baldwin in that episode of Friends. "That pass was so beautiful". "That was a glorious drop shot". "This sky is so blue". Knobs.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Murray has completely collapsed. Let this set go and refocus for the fourth. He's been in the position before at the US Open so can draw from that.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Saw a comment on Facebook which caught me out:

'Makes ya think tho - if it was a Grand Slam Tournament in Scotland, and the fella competing in the Final was English, how many of the Scottish crowd would be on his side? Not many i shouldn't think.'

walsh

Saw a comment on Facebook which caught me out:

'Makes ya think tho - if it was a Grand Slam Tournament in Scotland, and the fella competing in the Final was English, how many of the Scottish crowd would be on his side? Not many i shouldn't think.'
That's because the Scottish people are bitter towards the English but not vice versa.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Djokovic is playing passive tennis atm. Probably no confidence because of all the unforced errors he is.making.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Such a bizarre match. Just as Murray looks down and out of the set he strikes back.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Momentum is swinging back and forth, but Murray seems to get that break at the right time. Wouldn't surprise me if this finishes 3-0

wr8_utd

:'(
Who was the last top tennis player who was really likable before Nadal? Agassi?Roddick because he couldn't beat Federer and used to be so melancholic in his post match interviews?
I loved Agassi. Really liked Rafter too.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
The 20 shot rallies have become 10 shot rallies. The quality has drastically declined from the 1st set