Wimbledon 2013

Revan

Assumptionman
The feck happened? I thought that Murray was going to win that game. Djokovic looked rejuvenated in the last 4 points.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
It'd be ace if Alex Salmond bumrushed the presentation and said 'Haha we've just devolved bitches, he's not yours anymore.'

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Wonder what the odds are on him taking the US and Australian after this.

Although Novak ain't giving up
He probably won't win either. He's at his absolute best in his game but let's not go over the top, he's not going to dominate tennis just like that.

Baxter

This is typical Djokovic though, hamming it up when things are looking bad, watch for him to start looking fresh as a daisy as soon as he smells a chance for comeback.
Exactly what happened at the US last year before Murray put him away. For all the hassle Murray gets about playing on "injuries", Djokovic is quite good at it as well.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
I don't want to seem like a knob and take anything away from Murray, but this year he really has got the rub of the green. Lovely draw and a tired Djokovic playing terribly in the final. Of course, you only beat who's on the other side of the net and it's a fantastic achievement, but I certainly won't be going overboard on Murray's ability just because of this.

When the draw was made, everyone was talking about how easy Djokovic had it. Murray had Tsonga, Nadal and Federer in his half of the draw, it was only after Tsonga got injured and the other two suffered shocks that it opened up for him.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
He probably won't win either. He's at his absolute best in his game but let's not go over the top, he's not going to dominate tennis just like that.
True, but everyone is looking beatable now. Hopefully Nadal will come back well, which in sure he will.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Left himself too much to do with that stupid challenge and then ballooning an easy one out.

Seveneric

Exactly what happened at the US last year before Murray put him away. For all the hassle Murray gets about playing on "injuries", Djokovic is quite good at it as well.
Yep, I'd say Murray only picked up that act in the last year or so, while it's been a regular part of Djokovic's antics since he broke through

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Djokovic's unforced errors stat is ridiculous. Never known him to have nearly three times as many as his opponent.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
What the feck is this English shit about?

Djoko is back

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
That's 3 or 4 makable drop shots he's dunked in the net our out. Very poor.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Murray looks spent. He needs this in three or it's djokovic the favorite for mw.