Wimbledon 2015

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
How can someone built like a twig hit it so hard!

126mph second serve :lol:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Half german, half Jamaican. 30 already. Check this out:

diarm

I've always wondered what would happen if someone just second served as hard as they first served. Never thought it would work though!

diarm

Hands down the best set of tennis I have ever watched.

Kag

Brown has some game. Strange to think that he's 30 years old with less than 100 tour matches, having lost 55 to 31 wins. Odd player.

Sam

How is Brown not even a top 100 player? Does he jut not bother with other tournaments? :lol:

I swear he took someone apart at Wimbledon a few years ago too? Hewitt possibly?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
His downfall will obviously be his uncompromising dedication to this brand of ridiculous tennis. I mean, he's 30 FFS. If he's this good when he tries, he's clearly got some kind of inbuilt mental breakdown setting.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
His downfall will obviously be his uncompromising dedication to this brand of ridiculous tennis. I mean, he's 30 FFS. If he's this good when he tries, he's clearly got some kind of inbuilt mental breakdown setting.
Yep looks it.

Like that shot :lol:

Kag

He doesn't have much of a forehand or backhand in terms of consistency and there's only so many courts you can get away with this pretty outrageous brand of tennis.

When it goes wrong he just looks brainless.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Yep looks it.

Like that shot :lol:
He's the Ronaldhino of tennis, but sadly tennis doesn't work for Ronaldinho's. It's just you doing all the work. You can't chip in every 10 minutes with a cheeky bit of brilliance and expect to beat Nadal. This is probably the longest he's concentrated in his whole career.

Shame he's made so little dough though. He's brilliant to watch. He's a bums on seats player.

diarm

You can't chip in every 10 minutes with a cheeky bit of brilliance and expect to beat Nadal. This is probably the longest he's concentrated in his whole career.
He beat Nadal 6-4, 6-1 the last time he played him. The only time he played him apparently. Was on grass as well.

amolbhatia50k

He's the Ronaldhino of tennis, but sadly tennis doesn't work for Ronaldinho's. It's just you doing all the work. You can't chip in every 10 minutes with a cheeky bit of brilliance and expect to beat Nadal. This is probably the longest he's concentrated in his whole career.

Shame he's made so little dough though. He's brilliant to watch. He's a bums on seats player.
The guy's got flair that's for sure.

I wish they'd make the courts a bit quicker though. Serve and volley should be a part of the game too and not restricted to that lanky fellow whose not quite as nimble and whose purpose is to knock out a big player now and then.

saivet

That video @Piratesoup posted above would suggest so. He's some character! Makes you wonder how good he could be if he gave a shite though!
A bit of that and the guy mentally can't handle it at the top level. From what I've heard he's often erratic and makes strange shot decisions quite often.

amolbhatia50k

He's just taking the piss now. I wonder if a player like him wants to win badly enough or is just happy trying shit out.

amolbhatia50k

If this guy had the brain he could have been a top player. He's mental.