Wimbledon 2016

Ivor Ballokov

Did one of the BBC commentators just say that Richard Baker was a "good tennis player"? Isn't Baker just some executive for the LTA who used to be the boss of Boots?! Methinks someone is just trying to appear knowledgable.
Maybe he's a decent amateur? Andrew Castle said David Cameron was a good player earlier.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Maybe he's a decent amateur? Andrew Castle said David Cameron was a good player earlier.
Hmm, good point. The final always makes me tense though so if it's okay with you I'll just assume that everyone is a cnut who is trying to steal my Haribo.:)

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Raonic has terrible posture. It really bothers we. The way he lumbers around all slumped over......can't stand it.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Lendl smiled. The end times are coming. Prepare for Armageddon.

saivet

Big hold from Raonic. Murray returned some monster serves in that set.

Sylar

Power serve by Raonic, yet Murray somehow getting them in. 2 break point opportunies missed though.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Will never understand Brits who don't like Murray, he's got a great personality. He's humble, not arrogant, has a dark sense of humour, never creates controversy, and clearly doesn't enjoy/ crave the limelight. Exactly what you'd want from a homegrown sports star.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Will never understand Brits who don't like Murray, he's got a great personality. He's humble, not arrogant, has a dark sense of humour, never creates controversy, and clearly doesn't enjoy/ crave the limelight. Exactly what you'd want from a homegrown sports star.
Because he once jokingly said he supported "anyone but England" and some people were upset that he has the audacity to identify himself as Scottish and not British sometimes, even though Henman did something similar.

Red Diva

Exactly!
I really like him.

Classical Mechanic

Great personality is a stretch. He is dour.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Because he once jokingly said he supported "anyone but England" and some people were upset that he has the audacity to identify himself as Scottish and not British sometimes, even though Henman did something similar.
While a lot in England consider themselves English first. He's nothing wrong at all. Of course some on here like people who are always ripping their shirts off as well. So that is a minus with him. Has married a nice girl and has a family, no, some would rather they were falling out of nightclubs and dating Page 3 girls.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Yeah, he's a bit media-shy, but as a result comes across as quite honest and genuine much of the time. I know the phrase, "Fame hasn't changed them" is used a lot, but it kind of seems to apply to Murray - he really doesn't give the vibe of being a superstar at all and is quite likable.

Stringer

My biggest issue with Murray has always been his style of tennis. Very defensive and boring in my opinion though he has improved on it the past few years. However with Raonic on the other side of the court today I'm definitely supporting Murray. Absolutely hate those servebots.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Too many unforced errors by Raonic this set. Murray should finish things off now.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I'm just glad it's not another dull Djokovic/Murray grindfest.

Their similar playing styles don't mesh together for an interesting match most of the time.
It's also good since the match isn't getting stopped every time Djokovic starts fecking up and needs a few minutes to ruin his opponent's momentum pretends he's injured gets injured.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Some fantastic tennis being played today, it has to be said.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Murray's fecking bossing this tie-break.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
I'm just glad it's not another dull Djokovic/Murray grindfest.

Their similar playing styles don't mesh together for an interesting match most of the time.
Far more exciting matches than this bore fest today!

It's also good since the match isn't getting stopped every time Djokovic starts fecking up and needs a few minutes to ruin his opponent's momentum pretends he's injured gets injured.
A complete myth!

Giggsy92

Pretty straightforward in the end, not a classic by any means but a deserved win for Murray.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Flawless performance from Murray. Thoroughly deserved.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Fantastic performance all round from him.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Well done Andy, can only imagine how many slams he would have won if he didn't have 3 of the GOAT players in his era!

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Getttttttt innnnnnnnnnnnn... brilliant performance