Wimbledon 2016

Giggsy92

Interestingly he's only about 800 points behind Djokovic in the race now, would be nice to see him get to number one at some point even if it's only for a couple of weeks.

Mark_Barca

Supports
Barcelona
Interestingly he's only about 800 points behind Djokovic in the race now, would be nice to see him get to number one at some point even if it's only for a couple of weeks.
He's 4845 or so behind him.

Edit - Ah you said the race, he's 4845 behind in the actual main rankings.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Well done Murray, his career has deserved a few more slams, hope he goes on and gets a few more.
Yeah, I really expected to bounce on and do brilliantly in 2013 after winning Wimbledon. Unfortunately wasn't to be and I was beginning to think he wouldn't win another one, but if he keeps up his recent form then he could still perhaps finish his career with five or six, which would be superb.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Should be easy, Djoko's off the dope over the next few months because of the Olympics.

Skills

Snitch
Hoping to see more of Raonic. There's plenty he can add to his game yet, so he should get better.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Disappointed by Raonic today. Maybe Federer's lesser mobility these days made him look better than he is, because against Murray some of those weaknesses came to the fore.

But Murray was excellent.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I could see Murray winning two more of these.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Disappointed by Raonic today. Maybe Federer's lesser mobility these days made him look better than he is, because against Murray some of those weaknesses came to the fore.

But Murray was excellent.
Raonic's serve didn't quite seem at its best, and Murray took advantage with his typically fantastic return game.

saivet

David Cameron getting a few boos from a Wimbledon crowd :lol:

His stock has certainly fallen.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Wonder if Andy did that intentionally so he'd get booed.:lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The look on Murray's face as DC got booed was priceless.

".....whoops, shouldn't have drawn attention to him..."

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I hope he wins a few more slams. Don't overly like Murray, but don't want Djoko even close to Federer's GS record:wenger: