Wimbledon

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Henin was disappointing. I was rooting for her. I think she's the one out of her and Bartoli who can beat Venus. She just wasn't good enough yesterday.
Time will tell on whether she can beat Williams or not, but Bartoli was simply too good for Henin. I suppose you could say that Henin's reaction when the pressure was really on was perhaps less than you would expect, but take nothing away from Bartoli, it was down to her.

Williams takes the first set, damnit.

COME ON BARTOLI!!

Another fightback needed here.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Bartoli's in trouble :(, you see those blisters?

Williams creating a drama do you think or is this genuine?

EDIT: Williams is dragging this out now, hm. :nono:

It's clear who the Wimbledom crowd want to win though.

zing

Zingle balls
Time will tell on whether she can beat Williams or not, but Bartoli was simply too good for Henin. I suppose you could say that Henin's reaction when the pressure was really on was perhaps less than you would expect, but take nothing away from Bartoli, it was down to her.

Williams takes the first set, damnit.

COME ON BARTOLI!!

Another fightback needed here.
Bartoli was good, but Henin if she'd been playing well would've beaten her fairly easily, I think. Henin made uncharacteristic errors and her body language was strange. She looked uncomfortable out there. She looked like she was shocked when broken by Bartoli in set 3 and never really recovered from that.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Wimbledon admins ruined what could have been two great semis.

On another not, I shall be rooting for Nadal tomorrow.

2red4U

kinell....the William's sisters would actually give Federer more competition.

Retiring in a Wimbledon semifinal due to blisters on the toe...WTF :wenger:
:rolleyes:

none of the female players would beat any male player in the top 100. actually, I think they wouldn't win a single set

stick to football, you don't know why he retired, it wasn't just because of the blisters, he would risk a serious infection

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
nadal killing federer in the 4th, 3-0 up

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
:lol: federer actually got angry on court. Nadal challenged a call, and it was given in on hawk eye, federer went crazy. Went up to the umpire and said how was that in, can't you turn it off:lol: Then he gets broken sits down and starts rambling how in the world was that in, what is this system it's killing me out there:lol:

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Nadal has closed the gap, and still dominates him on his own turf. On the baseline, federer can hardly buy a point.

jbuuty

I don't like the way the commentators drool all over Nadal. Every time he makes a good shot, it's like isn't that incredible, what a shot, what an athlete.

With Federer when he makes an error, they say, "well he is human after all".

I hope Federer gets #5.

The Hawk Eye sucks. It makes the court 1-2 cm bigger all the way around, because the way the human eye sees a ball on the line is different from a camera.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't like the way the commentators drool all over Nadal. Every time he makes a good shot, it's like isn't that incredible, what a shot, what an athlete.

With Federer when he makes an error, they say, "well he is human after all".

I hope Federer gets #5.

The Hawk Eye sucks. It makes the court 1-2 cm bigger all the way around, because the way the human eye sees a ball on the line is different from a camera.
that would be what you call human error ...