Wolves 20/21

Djemba-Djemba

Horrible miserable fecking team.

The two worst games of the season every year home and away against them.

So so happy we beat them

Bobski

Traore is still pretty crap, for all the hype. Very little actual threat to his game.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
No team in their position should play for draws, that shits for teams fighting relegation where every point counts

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I took a piss and poured another drink in the time it took Patricio to gather the ball and take a goal kick, after he'd already been booked for timewasting.

They have a number of good players, but they were set up like one of Tony Pulis' band of cloggers. Rotten football.

Member 90887

Does the manager have a bet for a draw every time they play us? Its not just tonight but every fecking time and they dont do this to any other top side.
The amount of times I see them rip Chelsea, City, Spurs etc apart and just sit on against us. Our games are dull as dishwasher while their big games usually are a spectacle.
Well, it works for them against us and up to tonight, they almost always got something from our games.

They were unlucky to lose today. We were awful.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Was surprised they held out so long, guess that's just the mental aspect of last two seasons and the games between the two.

Wolves are massively in transition, loads of youth there but lost so many goals from the final third.

Worth noting that was the complete opposite of what Leeds did and they were getting hammered for their approach aswell.:lol:

Holocene

Was surprised they held out so long, guess that's just the mental aspect of last two seasons and the games between the two.

Wolves are massively in transition, loads of youth there but lost so many goals from the final third.

Worth noting that was the complete opposite of what Leeds did and they were getting hammered for their approach aswell.:lol:
It's arrogance.

How dare Wolves play defensive football against one of the best attacking teams in the league.

Dan_F

Commentators crying that Wolves don’t have forward, when they have a £35 million one on the bench.

Hate that fixture, would rather watch any other team in the league. Not saying they shouldn’t play that way against us, it makes far more sense than how Leeds played for example. They aren’t even good to watch when they break forward and will never understand the hype around Traore, especially as a striker.

acnumber9

Boring cnuts. No idea why they were attracting such praise from the commentators.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
It's arrogance.

How dare Wolves play defensive football against one of the best attacking teams in the league.
No just curious what's the right way for away team to play at Old Trafford. Even Arsenal weren't going to win until Pogba did that mad challenge. Guess people will say Spurs but Man. United just made things too easy once they went down to 10 men, ironcially kept on charging forward Leeds lite.

Interesting to see how our style goes down on Friday. 3 goals conceded away all season so far.

cyberman

Well, it works for them against us and up to tonight, they almost always got something from our games.

They were unlucky to lose today. We were awful.
But they win games with how they normally play big games. They settle for a point against us everytime.

el3mel

They got what they deserved. Toothless, defending and time wasting for the second half trying to keep the draw. Feck them.

That's why I predicted us to win it in the dying minutes. Won't be the first time I see a team trying so much to defend a result and got punished for it in the dying minutes.

Santos J

But they win games with how they normally play big games. They settle for a point against us everytime.
This is how they normally play big games, they just tend to have Jimenez as an option. They play this way against absolutely everyone, Nuno has no plan B whatsoever.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
They got some decent technical players, but still decide to murder football with this boring wankery.

Godfather

Pain in the ass. Absolutely hate playing them. Anti football at its best. Well coached anti football.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Faking injuries and wasting time before second half start is a good look.

Idxomer

Agreed, they never quite try to attack in this fixture as much as against other top teams.

Their time-wasting also goes to another level every game against United.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
So we want them to be like Leeds?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Traore is still pretty crap, for all the hype. Very little actual threat to his game.
Got to be the thickest footballer out there. Runs into offside positions, can't find a pass when needed, doesn't even do the donkey work

Acole9

Outstanding
I'm not one to normally criticise a teams style of play, if everyone played the same way it would be boring.

However, they've got some very good experienced players and some players with good potential. They don't need to sit back and play like that with the quality they have, I'd say fair enough if it was Burnley or West Brom but they've got players who won the European Championship for Portugal in their side. I would be rather frustrated if I was a Wolves fan.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
They are well equipped ,with the attacking talent they have, to play a much more expansive game now, so why don't they ?

We're hardly great at OT this season. They could've came away with the 3 points if they showed any ambition.

We were not on it tonight. The opportunity was there.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Do wolves do this against the other big sides?

Because it doesn't feel like they do
Nah tbf they're a pain in the arse for all of the 'top 6', since they've been back in the PL it's only Liverpool that has a 100% record against them, everyone else has dropped points against them regularly

Djemba-Djemba

Nah tbf they're a pain in the arse for all of the 'top 6', since they've been back in the PL it's only Liverpool that has a 100% record against them, everyone else has dropped points against them regularly
It feels like they actually try and attack the other sides though.

Everytime they play us it's like they don't even try and score. It's weird.

led_scholes

I really don't like their way. It is not only against us or Liverpool, they do it almost against any top 10 team. They aim to fight for the europa spots and the succeded once and they would have done it for a second year, if not Arsenal's FA Cup win. So, I guess it is efficient for them.

How come portuguese managers are so defensive? Apart from AVB and Jardim all the big managers I can remember are so defensive.