Women's Euro 2017 Finals

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Holt shit that might have been the worst pen i've ever seen :lol:
What happened?

Gonna tune in for the 2nd half after coming home from work. Who knows, might be the first and last time I see an austrian national football team get to any final.

Before anyone (as if) asks: This team's Prohaska is not related to Herbert Prohaska.

Grande

What happened?

Gonna tune in for the 2nd half after coming home from work. Who knows, might be the first and last time I see an austrian national football team get to any final.

Before anyone (as if) asks: This team's Prohaska is not related to Herbert Prohaska.
I was about to ask :D

Austria again very well organized, frustrating the Danes. Sinzberger with some good goalkeepimg both on the line and on crosses. Nadim is a threat for Denmark.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
One of our male national team GKs might've well fecked that up...

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Some class names kicking about. Firesinger (dunno how it's actually spelt). Harder makes me giggle too for some reason :lol:

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
That sucked for Austrian Miley Cyrus, probably the best goalkeeper of the tournament, but after going 5 for 5, her teammates go 0-4 on penalties this time, including one miss in regulation.

Grande

This is actually a very good game, the best I've seen so far.

High intensity, precision, well organized teams going toe-to-toe and still managing to create danger

Grande

Co Comms on C4 is a absolute hoot.
Norwegian commentator's been good, particularly the old female footballer Siri Nordby, who certainly doesn't hold back on the critique, which is good because she is not too colored by the expectations to male football, but neither to shy of criticism (to say the least, she practically butchered the Norwegian players and tactics in realtime).

1-0 at the break, but England has taken the game to the Dutch defence. They have, however, been tough and well positioned.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
This is the first time I've watched women's football. What's with all the mega long-range shots?

England seem a bit stuttery and lacking some quality in the final third since the break.