World Cup 2018 Qualifiers (and friendlies) June

cyberman

These commentators trying their best to convince themselves this is a good point for Wales...

Ban

We had a comfortable position. Now we made it difficult for ourselves to say the least.

WhoDaGOAT

Ah, if I'm not mistaken he's been amazing for Napoli this season as well right??
Yeah. For the past 2/3 seasons. He's always been a very talented individual, but it took him awhile to adapt to Serie A after excelling in Serie B.

His end product now matches his talent. Not just a pacey dribbler.

R'hllor

Why is Milinkovic Savic not playing for Serbia? @Fracture90 @R'hllor
Guess he didnt pay for a spot. I will be honest, i am not best person to be asked about Serbian national team atm,not that interested in them because i hate all things surrounded national team. Maybe Fracture90 can give you proper answer.

Asger

Dont see whats funny about that? Iceland at home are a really tough cookie..

Well done Iceland
Fantastic victory! So proud of my country!! The last time we lost at home was 7. June 2013. Incredible

Harold_Giles

This Icelandic team is the very definition of being greater than the sum of it's parts.
Most of our players are struggling to get into their teams at club level, but when they come together at international level everything seems to click.
Really proud of Iceland's performance tonight, Croatia hardly got a sniff.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
:lol: Mexico get caught out and Bradley lobbed the keeper.
1-0 '6

And the Mexicants are up to their typical dirty tactics early on. Blatant elbow to Wood's face goes unnoticed.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Mexico should win this if Vela manages to get more involved in the game, his the best player on the pitch and has already set up a very good opportunity for Chicharito.

BigDub

Supports
Spurs
That was coming. US look a threat going forward, but when they do they're all over the place at the back.