World Cup 2018 Qualifiers (and friendlies) June

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
It was never, ever a foul.

The defender was up off the ground early - nothing impeded him and the ball was over the line before Duffy got near him.

Shocker of a decision. The penalty wasn't going to be given and I don't blame the ref for not seeing it because none of us did til the replay.
Thought the ref was supposed to err in favour of the attacking side. It looked like a 50-50 ball to me.

AgentP

Saw the first half of the Italy game just to see Belotti. I wouldn't say he played bad but he was totally uninvolved in the whole game. This is against a team which sits back a lot. Exactly the kind of teams that we will be facing most of the time. Since these teams don't build from the back, there was no one for him to press either. Made one good defensive tackle which was his best moment in the game.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Any games worth watching tonight? Are Spain likely to smash Macedonia?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Like Germany did to San Marino? Probably not. But they can score another 2 or 3. The current score is MKD 0-2 ESP. They are cutting Macedonia like butter. Isco getting 2 good chances to gloss the scoreline.
Good enough for me.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Allen picks up a booking, will be a big miss for us against Austria. Really underrated player.