World Cup 2018 Qualifiers (and friendlies) June

Mr.Plow

No Bosnian fans to complain about how shit and negative Greece are?

Greek player Gianniotas punched in the face post match by the Bosnian assistant coach.

Last edited:

therambler

After losing 86 consecutive games previously, Andorra have now won two (Hungary and San Marino) and drawn one (Faroe Islands) in 2017.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
After losing 86 consecutive games previously, Andorra have now won two (Hungary and San Marino) and drawn one (Faroe Islands) in 2017.
A few more in the next qualifiers and they've qualified to the Euro 2020 that has 183 nations participating.

bucky

Pogba in a midfield two formation does not work. From the euro's deschamp should have known this.
Yet people are convinced it will work at United as well.
He's played much better for United in that set-up and actually has a midfield partner that complements him somewhat. Also in terms of positioning, there's much better coaching going on at United. France need someone like Casemiro, Xabi Alonso or Mascherano next to him. Kante and Matuidi simply aren't those players. Tolisso and Rabiot probably aren't ready. Their best bet would be Cyprien, unfortunately his injury won't allow that any time soon.

Sidibe has lost any sort of form he's had in 2017.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
A few more in the next qualifiers and they've qualified to the Euro 2020 that has 183 nations participating.
And would be hosted by 50 European countries. Vatican don't have a football stadium so it would be really stupid to force it. If they qualify they could even play one of the games at home.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
No Bosnian fans to complain about how shit and negative Greece are?

Greek player Gianniotas punched in the face post match by the Bosnian assistant coach.
They were celebrating 0-0 at the end like they just won against Brazil, but nothing we didn't see already from them.

My biggest gripe was fecking Rizzoli who didn't give us a clear penalty(possibly even one before) when their 2 players played the ball with their hands, and he couldn't see it. You need these decisions against Greece and I can't believe he missed it.

Heard there were bad scenes at the end, our people are easy to provoke, and Greeks are master at it.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Is Martial not even in France squad these days?

Wayne's World

As a supporter of France since the 1990 World Cup I would respectfully say that you're talking a pile of shit. If you've watched France for the past few years you'd realize that Giroud is their most prolific goal scorer so far. Given that fact, tell me what reason would the manager have to drop him? What footballing reason other than the fact that you think he's crap that the manager should keep him on the bench?
And I'm going to tell you right now, despite him scoring a wonder goal tonight that If this French team is going to compete and win the Euros or World Cups again then Giroud has to be binned. He's an average striker who scores goals against the shite teams most often (Example the West Brom's and Hull City's of the world in England and hasn't done it in the big games for France either at the World Cup in 2014 or Euros last summer.

This French team has a absolute superstar in Mbappe...why isn't he starting? I suppose Deschamps probably thinks he's too young which is total bullshit and it's reasons like this that France won't win feck all in the next couple of years until they get a manager to bin these rubbish players like Sissoko and Giroud.

Deschamps will end up ruining a great generation for French football and he should have been sacked after losing to one of the worst Portugal sides I have ever seen in my life

lysglimt

Scout
He was fantastic. Great second half. I didn't watch the first half too much but he's man of the match I have read.
No he wasn't. He wasn't even their best defender....

twice in the first half he almost lost the ball because of bad ball control. At one stage in the dying seconds he managed to completely miscalculate a cross and heading it to a corner. Granqvist had a much better game.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Just saw the scenes, our assistant manager(not Bosnian btw, altough mentality is there :lol: ) punched Greek player in the face, after he was trying to push and kick(?) our manager. Apparently, our two players have finished in the hospital due to injuries from the games. Greeks are fecking idiots.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Is Martial not even in France squad these days?
He was in and out all season. Called up a few times, but didn't start that many matches. Deschamps has noticed that he's not doing that well, even criticised him once during the season.

Mr.Plow

They were celebrating 0-0 at the end like they just won against Brazil, but nothing we didn't see already from them.

My biggest gripe was fecking Rizzoli who didn't give us a clear penalty(possibly even one before) when their 2 players played the ball with their hands, and he couldn't see it. You need these decisions against Greece and I can't believe he missed it.

Heard there were bad scenes at the end, our people are easy to provoke, and Greeks are master at it.
Not even close to being a penalty. Why not celebrate a draw? It's a great result for us and could have been even better considering we had the best chance of the game.

Idiots? Gianniotas is missing a tooth and your booing of our national anthem was pathetic. Pure barbarism on show.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Not even close to being a penalty.
Talk about being objective :lol:

and could have been even better considering we had the best chance of the game
You had zero shots on target in the entire game. Best chance if the game, yes, but we had far more chances to score and one or two penalties not given.

your booing of our national anthem was pathetic
Pretty sure same happened when we were playing at your place.

Mr.Plow

Talk about being objective :lol:

You had zero shots on target in the entire game. Best chance if the game, yes, but we had far more chances to score and one or two penalties not given.

Pretty sure same happened when we were playing at your place.
You can shoot from 40 yards and get a shot on target, doesn't mean much. We had a clear one on one and a potential tap in had the player made contact.

I didn't see any supposed penalties. We came there with a game plan and it worked. Can't blame the ref for the fact that you were too poor to break us down.

Maybe there were a few boos in Athens but nothing like what we saw tonight. You couldn't even hear it the boos were so loud. Even then, this whole booing each other's anthems was started by you lot in a 2011 friendly.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Gee thx Lloriss, now we will definitely not qualify..
Or we will just have to beat France too...

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
But I thought Deschamps was such a great manager? What happened?

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
San Marino and the Faroe Islands aren't too surprising, but they beat Hungary?! :lol:

Last edited:

Ballache

Supports
Martial
France were very underwhelming yesterday, Pogba, Griezmann, Matuidi all looked clueless. Giroud was probably their best forward, Mendy was very lively so was Lemar when he came on. When so many top players underperform you have to look at the manager. There were times in the first half where Pogba was the one holding with Matuidi making forward runs. Sissoko did nothing other than looking like a bodybuilder.
I'm proud of our boys, we had 11 warriors on the pitch yesterday. The defence, Johansson, Durmaz (he was absolutely dead by the time he got subbed), Forsberg all played very well. I haven't seen us play like this in a while. All three goals were great and that last minute winner :drool:
We have 4 tough games left, 3 away but it's looking good for us.

Mr.Plow

Just saw the scenes, our assistant manager(not Bosnian btw, altough mentality is there :lol: ) punched Greek player in the face, after he was trying to push and kick(?) our manager. Apparently, our two players have finished in the hospital due to injuries from the games. Greeks are fecking idiots.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.sp...nolas-kick-off-a-mass-brawl-20170610.amp.html

Full video's been release. All started by Dzeko. Sure this all started because Greeks are idiots? Wouldn't have anything to do with the Bosnians acting like scum?

To think these two are teammates :lol:

ilovethisgameahahah

Rashford and Smalling start :devil: Rashfords World cup qualifier debut, expecting a brace at the very least.

Last edited:

Walters_19_MuFc

Exciting team from England. Well balanced 4231. The front four should cause Scotland a lot of problems.

Prediction:

Scotland 1-3 England

Devil may care

That midfield combo for England is really weak, how the hell is Livermore getting selected in 2017? Rashford on the RW should be interesting at least.