World Cup 2030

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Someone here a while back suggested a Roman Empire themed World Cup. I think that would be a pretty cool idea.

Play each group in a different province, then have the final in the Colosseum (or more realistically, the Olimpico).

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Someone here a while back suggested a Roman Empire themed World Cup. I think that would be a pretty cool idea.

Play each group in a different province, then have the final in the Colosseum (or more realistically, the Olimpico).
Have lions tearing apart the players i dislike and you might be onto something .

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Or the seven wonders of the world world cup. China, Italy, Egypt, Peru...

Chief123

Yeah for certain people going to a warzone will be far less dangerous than going to Saudi Arabia.

I'm not even joking.
That’s bonkers. Some people end up with a warped vision of places just by what they hear online or from others.

I’ve visited Saudi Arabia a number of times and it’s one of the very few places in the world I’ve visited where me and my family felt 100% safe and free to go anywhere. Likewise I’ve got friends who live in Qatar and they wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else in the world than there.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
That’s bonkers. Some people end up with a warped vision of places just by what they hear online or from others.

I’ve visited Saudi Arabia a number of times and it’s one of the very few places in the world I’ve visited where me and my family felt 100% safe and free to go anywhere. Likewise I’ve got friends who live in Qatar and wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else in the world then there.
Yeah but I'm assuming you're not lgbt.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
What I find crazy about the 2030 WC is that Mbappe will be coming to the end of his career ha. I wonder if they'll be a new wonderkid on the scene ready to take the football world by storm.
There always will be. In the grand scheme of things, there have been wonderkids more talented than Mbappe in the past. Going from Ronaldinho to Ronaldo and Messi to Mbappe and Haaland.

There's no doubt there's some kid that's 10 years old right now, that's playing in the streets ready to arrive in the scene like a hurricane in a few years time.

Zen

Portugal hosting in 2030?.... Ronaldo will only be the same age as Tom Brady is now.

Oh god. Make it happen, I love the fanboy stuff.

Skills

Snitch
Spain Portugal Morocco would be a good fun

Malaysia, Indonesia & Singapore someday?

FerociousCorgis

why not just have every single match be in a different city. No city can have 2 matches throughout the WC. Hold the final in antarctica in a dome. Expand the field and play a game on the international space station.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Spain Portugal Morocco would be a good fun
I actually think that would be a cracker. It's up against it in that it would usually count with the Conmebol and Concacaf votes, but not this time.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Iceland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Finland

If only they had the stadia.

The Purley King

I want somebody somewhere to build a stadium that holds 200k fans. Would be cool.
Build it and hold it there.

RedDevilMachine

My goodness come this World Cup, I'll be so old. :( Not sure if I still have the energy to travel for football tournaments. Damn I miss my youth. I think they should stop this nonsense of hosting in multiple countries and just do it in one, takes away the novelty and allure of the tournament. The Euro 2020 was a mess because of this.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Why not have a Russia/North Korea/Iran joint bid to rival the Ukraine/Spain/Portugal bid

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Yeah but I'm assuming you're not lgbt.
I think if they are hosting an international competition they will give some leeway to those rules, didn't they also host a WWE event with very scantily clad women wrestlers as well?

What has Qatar said about LGBT people for this world cup?

Cal?

CR7 fan
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea - the Authocrat WC