World Cup Betting Thread

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
I can't use Paddy Power from Poland.

What's the point of 6/1 for them? They could lose money (albeit not much given the stake).
It's only for new customers so they won't lose much. Their way of trying to attract new people.

xeebok

1 more!!!!

Had rooney and suarez to score at any time as seperate bets. have england to win at more than 2.5 and 2-1 correct score as well.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

xeebok

fecking Gerrald, Forgot that Suarez is not on the same team today.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Well in this time. Cashed it an ticked a $14 profit.

Now dithering on England. Now I actually think they are going to win so I'm willing to bet on them rather than lay them.
I had a plan and it was a good plan. Then I changed it to bet on England because people on here were so confident that you could get a result against Uruguay.

Never again.

Jambo037

The overs train steams in once again!!! Japan v Greece 0-0 anyone? lol

Sarni

$15 on Colombia and Japan to win and Uruguay not lose returns over a $100. If I tip Uruguay to win (and I really think they are going to) then it'd be almost $200.
Why, oh fecking why?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I only arrived back at about 2 mins before kick off so I just saw your post and went for it without really giving it much thought. Didn't quite get him at 9/2 so I stuck a little extra on him - £33 @ 3.9.

I haven't a clue about this Japan game so I think I'll just sit it out. Still have a treble running which'll see me bring in another £70 if Japan pull it off. Japan are clearly the better team but Greece are just a strange team in tournaments.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Finally made something on that Croatia match.

Had Manzukic to score anytime, and then when that came in I put it all on him to score anytime again.
Also had 4-0 when it was 3-0.

Columbia, Uruguay and Japan treble interests me. 17/1. Quietly confident on the Colombia and Japan. Might just do the double.
Over 2.5 goals in both Col/IC & Uru/Eng and Japan win, €10 returns €80 with PP.
As well as following Cantona's bet, I still have that 17/1 running.

I also have Colombia and Japan double :lol:

All rests on Japan. I'm not going to cover yet. I'm hoping Japan takes the lead early.

Decotron

I only arrived back at about 2 mins before kick off so I just saw your post and went for it without really giving it much thought. Didn't quite get him at 9/2 so I stuck a little extra on him - £33 @ 3.9.

I haven't a clue about this Japan game so I think I'll just sit it out. Still have a treble running which'll see me bring in another £70 if Japan pull it off.
Happy days!

I havent a baldy about this match either. Kagawa to score from the bench is 10/1 and Maybe draw h/t draw f/t @9/2

Sarni

Need Japan to win for £75 from £5, they'll do it..right?? :nervous:
I'd be in the exact same situation if I didn't change my mind in the last minute before England game. Gutted.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
£5 on Honda to score and J to win at £22.50 returns and £15 on Japan draw no bet. Just to be safe.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Happy days!

I havent a baldy about this match either. Kagawa to score from the bench is 10/1 and Maybe draw h/t draw f/t @9/2
Stuck a cheeky fiver on Kagawa @ 10/1 just for you Deco!

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
I've been putting FT results of 2-1 to both teams and 1-1 for games which are hard to call. Won with Uruguary & Colombia today, Russia & US the other day. Did the same for this Japan game but not sure Greece will get a goal now

xeebok

need 6 corners and japan to win to made a tidy profit. went over 8 corners and these feckers cant even get to that.