World Cup Betting Thread

iBoss

i-ttack the space
Illuminati headquarters, chillin' with Jay Z.
Going about this in a different way. Going on Holland to qualify and covering it with Argentina to win on penalties/extra time.

I do not think Argentina will qualify in 90 mins, if they qualify at all. 9/1 to win on pens and 8/1 to win in ET.

Sir Fergie

Gone for Holland to qualify - 6/5

Argentina have looked ordinary in most of their games so far, and I think Messi will have to carry them tonight. Although that could easily happen, DeJong being back, coupled with van Gaal genius, we could see him being nullified quite a lot tonight.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
De Jong to get booked is my bet tonight. Was nearly 2/1 on betfair last I checked.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Argentina to win at HT @ 2.1
Lavezzi to be subbed off @ 1.4
Mascherano over 1.5 fouls @ 1.45

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Who's that Lavezzi bet with? Definitely getting on that.

Nevermind, found it on 888sport.

Last edited:

LInkash

Netherlands vs Argentina
Under 1.5 Goals - Over/Under Total Goals 1.5

7/4 20.00Cashed Out51.61
Cashed out on this with 15 mins to go, lost out on £3.something but still, a good one :)

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I've done pretty well since the quarter finals so just decided to do a €5 scorecast for the final.

Muller FGS and Germany to win 2-0 @ 50/1.

BarcaSpurs

get germany at 3/1 to beat argentina! available to existing ppower customers!
okay so basically, the more people that register for the promotion, the bigger price everyone gets, if 400 people register, we get 3/1 for germany to beat argentina, please take a minute to do it, it's straight up and simple.

https://paddypower.co-buying.com/cobuys/germany-to-win-enhanced-price-promotion

or if you feel like using my affiliate link to help me win a free bet
https://paddypower.co-buying.com/co...nced-price-promotion?referral_code=3093629444

Last edited:

Looptheloop16

If ya fancy Germany on Sunday, get them at 3/1 here. Available to existing PP customers

Best value price for any Paddy Power account holders. Limited to first 400 people!

http://cob.uy/6d0c7f

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Over 2.5 goals and both teams to score in this 3rd place playoff is 1.95 on bet365 and that's happened in 8 of the last 10 World Cups. The knockouts were cagey but with the pressure off I think we'll see both teams revert to playing with freedom and taking risks. No idea who's going to win seeing as Holland won't take it seriously and Brazil don't want to be there.

Went for under 28.5 fouls @ 2.2 as well because both teams were less foul-heavy in their last games and they should take their foot off the gas here.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Holland seem vastly over priced at 11/5. They shouldn't be too down after the Semis whearas some of Brazil could be frail after Germany. An early goal and they could panic again. Tempted by Holland -1 at 6/1.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Holland seem vastly over priced at 11/5. They shouldn't be too down after the Semis whearas some of Brazil could be frail after Germany. An early goal and they could panic again. Tempted by Holland -1 at 6/1.
Easy money. Stupid odds.

ecantona7

Whatever happens, there are always things you coul
OK so I'm up 6k for the world cup so far. I wanna feck around with 1.8k and not sure whether to go with Germany win in 90 or Germany to life trophy. Germany to win in 90 has a 4.2k return. And Germany to life trophy has 3k return. These returns include my original wager obviously. But I'm torn on what to bet the on, help??

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Jeez, that's some amount of profit, well played. I'd go with just the straight lift the cup option.

I'm up a minimum of £600 this tournament, if my remaining bets lose. Add £500 if Argentina win, £50 if Pogba is young player of the tournament, £150 if Messi is overall player and another £1500 if Messi is top scorer (realistically not going to happen). Happy with my profit no matter what else happens, another profitable international tournament.

Messi hattrick please :D

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Germany to win and over 2.5 goals at 18/5. 20 nugs on it.

Kita

Guess they won't be using this commercial ever again :lol:

World Cup 2014 - Kick the Habit - English:

LInkash

Lost 90 quid in full time bets. Had 50 left on the betfair account so just stuck it on Germany 1 0 in extra time :D

Germany vs Argentina
1-0 - Extra-Time Correct Score 4/150.00Won250.00

Bergin

He tweeted every possible outcome then deleted all the ones that didn't happen.

Zen

He tweeted every possible outcome then deleted all the ones that didn't happen.
Brilliant. Expect he'll delete it and rename it.....whala just like that he'll have like 100k followers.