Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicdash

The moment we conceded, I knew I had to visit this thread immediately. Cheers.

Dr. StrangeHate

Putting aside the myriad other reasons, he deserves to be sacked simply for continuing to have us playing out from the back in spite of it clearly not working for howeverfeckinglong.
This is standard for every big team. We need to just get better at it.

fergosaurus

If we keep collecting points as we have been I don't have many complaints. See this match out and beat Leeds at home and we're second and just two points off Liverpool. I'd like to see us more consistent over the course of 90 minutes and look less disjointed, however as long as we don't tail off and it becomes a real scrap for top four, I'll take this. I don't expect us to genuinely challenge for the title so consolidating 3rd place and a trophy would be a realistic target.

90 + 5min

We have deluded set of fans, no wonder Ole is in his 3rd year with us already.
Thank you for calling us deluded. I would advise you to some math lessons because it is his 2nd year.

Incredible how this thread keeps growing of all negative posts.

Shark

@NotShark
Imagine Ole managing a PL club like Leeds, Southampton or Villa. This team deserves a far better manager and so do the fans, we should be dominating these kind of games.

Paul_Scholes18

It has become an enjoyable routine to be honest. Obviously the better teams will punish us but with smaller teams it is fun.
If we can turn around vs City or Liverpool then that is amazing when it happens. Against Sheffield I would rather see a solid 2-0 win then us starting like crap and having to turn it around.

Epicdash

Ole is currently the most disrepected PL manager in both our fanbase and outside. Everytime we win is due to individual brilliance, we lose is due to his tactics.

TheRedDevil2019

Disgraceful behavior as per usual by the Ole outers. :rolleyes:

Last season it was, we are useless against low block teams. This season, it's now because of individual brilliance, lets just forget the superb off-ball movement and link-up play at times in the build-up that has clearly been worked on in training.

Now we are beating alot of these lesser sides, people still want the guy sacked...Jesus, the state of this place. Let's just forget the standard of the league has improved ten fold aswell.

Zen86

Imagine Ole managing a PL club like Leeds, Southampton or Villa. This team deserves a far better manager and so do the fans, we should be dominating these kind of games.
We’re winning 2-1, and could have easily had another 2 or 3.

Shark

@NotShark
We’re winning 2-1, and could have easily had another 2 or 3.
But we're still largely all over the place and relying on moments instead of actually taking control. We could have also easily of been 2-0 down before Rashford equalised.

keithsingleton

FFS guys. Please STOP bumping this fecking thread when we go under.

Is Ole at fault for Henderson having a brain fart? Is he?
Of course he's at fault, I'm not even sure it's Hendersons fault. Maguire should of been a lot wider for one and certainly not passed it back to the keeper. It's down to bad coaching and putting the keeper under that pressure that wasn't needed.

Dr. StrangeHate

Disgraceful behavior as per usual by the Ole outers. :rolleyes:
There is nothing disgraceful in considering Ole not up to task and wanting a better manager. Some people like steady progress with Ole and others think a better manager can make us dominate games. Both are United fans with different view points.

Zen86

But we're still largely all over the place and relying on moments instead of actually taking control. We could have also easily of been 2-0 down before Rashford equalised.
It’s not a polished performance by any means, but we’re comfortably the better team. We could well end up scoring another 3 goals, managers don’t get sacked for that.

TheMitz

Thank you for calling us deluded. I would advise you to some math lessons because it is his 2nd year.

Incredible how this thread keeps growing of all negative posts.
I think you'll find that it's 2 years since he was appointed, therefore he is now in his 3rd year. Maths obviously not your strong point

Idxomer

Of course he's at fault, I'm not even sure it's Hendersons fault. Maguire should of been a lot wider for one and certainly not passed it back to the keeper. It's down to bad coaching and putting the keeper under that pressure that wasn't needed.
Lindelof to Henderson to Maguire and then back again to Henderson, our foul was outside the area.

This stuff makes no sense.

TheRedDevil2019

There is nothing disgraceful in considering Ole not up to task and wanting a better manager. Some people like steady progress with Ole and others think a better manager can make us dominate games. Both are United fans with different view points.
Last season it was we are useless against low block teams. This season, it's now because of individual brilliance, lets just forget the superb off-ball movement and link-up play at times in the build-up that has clearly been worked on in training.

Now we are beating a lot of these lesser sides, people still want the guy sacked...Jesus, the state of this place. Let's just forget the standard of the league has improved tenfold as well.
Honestly, some of you are acting like spoilt brats. Its just become a self-righteous ego trip. It's a real sad state of affairs.

Reactions: Sultan

Shark

@NotShark
It’s not a polished performance by any means, but we’re comfortably the better team. We could well end up scoring another 3 goals, managers don’t get sacked for that.
I'm not saying they do. Against better opposition than than this we've seen ourselves punished though. Against Leipzig recently. You can't keep on playing like this and expect to win titles, or even a domestic trophy. Surely even the biggest Ole inners aren't happy with how we approach the majority of our games. We're never in control of anything.

Dr. StrangeHate

Last season it was we are useless against low block teams. This season, it's now because of individual brilliance, lets just forget the superb off-ball movement and link-up play at times in the build-up that has clearly been worked on in training.

Now we are beating a lot of these lesser sides, people still want the guy sacked...Jesus, the state of this place. Let's just forget the standard of the league has improved tenfold as well.
Honestly, some of you are acting like spoilt brats. Its just become a self-righteous ego trip. It's a real sad state of affairs.
Do you consider Real Madrid fans spoilt brats when they boo even their best players and force them to become even better. They even booed Ronaldo.

Last edited:

Zen86

I'm not saying they do. Against better opposition than than this we've seen ourselves punished though. Against Leipzig recently. You can't keep on playing like this and expect to win titles, or even a domestic trophy. Surely even the biggest Ole inners aren't happy with how we approach the majority of our games. We're never in control of anything.
No, of course not. It’s not the most sustainable approach to football but we’ll sort it out soon enough. What matters most is the final result.

Status
Not open for further replies.