Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
It’s a bit different than it was with Spurs.

They could bring Mourinho in because they have a good squad and are still in the Champions League.

Coming in to fix this mess in the middle of the season is a thankless task. We’ll end up with another caretaker.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Clear as hell he needed to leave when he was revealed as just Woodward's scapegoat.

He said the players were playing for their future last year and he ended up losing the ones who performed while the terrible ones got new contracts.

laughtersassassin

Who would do what with today's midfield
This is a stupid argument. The point is another manager would have went into the season with this midfield. Ole let us he said he was happy with the squad despite it being crap.

Poch or someone else would have been hounding woody for midfielders and attackers. Not letting them pocket 80 million for Lukaku. And not replace Herrera.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The thing you’re missing though isn’t that they’re not capable of winning the league, it’s that Ole will be lucky to get us into the top half of the table at the end of the season.

If you’re content with what you’re watching then I don’t know what to say to you, but he’s so out of his depth it’s almost comical.
I’m not content, but I don’t want to be on month zero with the wrong manager and then have to give them 18 months, when we knew they were wrong from the start.. A caretaker manager ain’t the option either, as we shit the bed last time we had one and are now in this mess.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Umm did you not see what poch did on a shoestring budget at spurs ????? Imagine him with funds

are you saying we just stick with this crap
Easier to manage on a shoestring when you have a £150m+ striker for free.

Yakuza_devils

It's criminal that we appoint Ole and let the whole season wasted before it even started. This proves that Ed is not taking footballing side of the club seriously. No major club can tolerate this. And here we have people still supporting Ed.

SAFMUTD

Greenwood! Totally undeserved feck mixed feelings here, if we end up getting the result Ole will be given more time for this shit.

Will Singh

I’d like to know why we shouldn’t get Poch as there’s still a high number of fans who still are behind Ole. Apparently we need to get used to the fact we are an average team according to one poster on here...WTF

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
God, we’re back at that point where it’s hard to celebrate a result like this from 0-2 down because you know that’s enough to ensure at least another month of this circus.

Untd55

Needs to be sacked; this result is so unbelievably lucky. This performance was absolutely awful. Unfortunately, this will delay a decision that needs to be made.

laughtersassassin

Stand by every word I have said. This is a carbon copy of the game versus Newcastle that saved Jose.

Delaying the inevitable.

freeurmind

weak willed
Commiseration to all the United "supporters" who are going to be disillusioned with this comeback.

strandty

Needs to be sacked; this result is so unbelievably lucky. This performance was absolutely awful. Unfortunately, this will delay a decision that needs to be made.
My exact thoughts. Still needs to go even if we hold on to this lead

lsd

The Oracle
I guess there are going to be some unhappy Utd fans now

Foritfied

Just opened up the game and most would have chosen to give Ole the axe at half. I'm sorry, I have a hard time wanting to sack Ole when these players aren't better quality than Sheffield United's.

I would have genuinely taken their attackers over ours this season - at least they don't give up on a hoofed ball from defense. Our players play when they want to play.

LARulz

It still doesn't change the fact he is useless and has been since March the vast majority of the time

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
This is a very Jose vs Newcastle result that probably does more damage than good, but f*ck it, his subs worked and our youngsters scored some great goals so let's all just move on for now.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Some embarrassing posts in here

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Even if we win i would still sack him, it is just delaying the inevitable. We're going nowhere under him.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Where have we seen similar circumstances at different clubs in the past, where a manager has failed over his first 6 months+, then suddenly shown competency all of a sudden? I can't remember one. People need to wake up. This lunacy has to end sometime.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
We were on top and looking like getting another and he throws on a defender.. Preying it won't bite us in the arse.

Edit: Looks like we didn't change shape so that's good.

OneUnited24

Even if we win i would still sack him, it is just delaying the inevitable. We're going nowhere under him.
We were losing 2 nil he made some changes and were winning. The squad really lacks quality and it’s only the players that are devoid of quality that look bad under him. Cough Perriera/lingard

Meller

Signs £130m worth of defenders, can't set up a defense. Sack him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.