Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. StrangeHate

Beating Pep this convincingly is undoubtedly a big positive regardless of the team City put out. City could have played all day and not scored.

GMoore23

He's 2/3 signings away from handing us our first title in 8 years. I have faith.
OLE'S AT THE WHEEL

Start switching those votes you tossers.
"Tossers" now? :lol:

I hope everyone who's backed Ole to the hilt is as smug as can be come May, nothing will please me more. But calling out fans as "tossers" for being pissed at that first half season in which Ole was lucky he had a board that had patience enough to give him January and seriously back him, really?

I think we're onto something here. Matic being brought back in, Ighalo looks a superb short term signing, and Fernandes is just :drool:

crossy1686

career ending
I'm not saying it's not a great win - it is, it's massive and I'm sure Ole will be here next season.

But for me, at home, this is cowardly football. And it is essentially a smash and grab.
Smash and grab - tactically outsmarting you’re opponent. It’s all about perspective I guess.

We had a clear plan that was executed well today.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

I hope everyone who's backed Ole to the hilt is as smug as can be come May, nothing will please me more. But calling out fans as "tossers" for being pissed at that first half season in which Ole was lucky he had a board that had patience enough to give him January and seriously back him, really?
That amount of vitriol and abuse thrown at Ole by certain parts of the Ole out mob are tossers.

Kag

I think we're onto something here. Matic being brought back in, Ighalo looks a superb short term signing, and Fernandes is just :drool:
A reasonable adjective for many that frequent this thread, I’d concur.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Guys can we not come in here and gloat.
If you’ve wanted Ole in all season, that’s great. But don’t insult those who haven’t, it’s not a good look at all.

Judas

Open to offers
There's a limit though... like this is a great win for Ole, but it's cowardly football at home.

It's really negative and it's utter dross to watch.
:lol: we played the game absolutely perfectly. We don't have the tools to go toe to toe with City, if we had, we'd have been beaten, it's so simple and obvious.

crossy1686

career ending
It is for me too. Reminds me so much of Greece winning the Euro. Only score on the counter or from set pieces, always have 8 players in the box when the other team attacks, can ony create when the other teams defense is running back. Not the way manchester United should be playing
I’m sure the Greeks cry themselves to sleep at night when they think about how they won that Euros. If only they’d have done it in the same manner as Spain, it might have been worth something

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
There's a limit though... like this is a great win for Ole, but it's cowardly football at home.

It's really negative and it's utter dross to watch.
feck off. We created loads. Just cause one team loves passing the ball between their goalkeeper, centerbacks and holding midfielder doesn't mean that's brave from them. Would piss me off no end to see such lack of attacking intent as City showed today.

lsd

The Oracle
Our best manager since Fergie by miles. Poch can feck off , Allegro can feck off and Jose can feck off .

Ole is ours

meamth

Guys can we not come in here and gloat.
If you’ve wanted Ole in all season, that’s great. But don’t insult those who haven’t, it’s not a good look at all.
Why not?

Look at them when we're dross.

We give it back to them.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Cred to Ole, things looking very sharp. great man management, great rebuilding and now a great momentum going forward, there will be CL again next year. Only negative is Ighalo should have been brought on earlier. Lots of "easy" matches remaining. I like what I see. I believe.

Mainoldo

He is the man, 3 wins against city this season against the best manager out there, out done him tactically. Hes at the wheel, tell me how good does it feel?
Not for me and he won’t do better than this. But I’m not going to debate it whilst emotions are high..

El Zoido

He’s using the correct tactics to win the games. How can anyone complain? 75% possession is what City do, and this is how you beat them. Give Ole some damn credit.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I am happy with how the current manager is handling affairs. 10 games unbeaten now

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
What a load of bloody shite.
Awful post.
FFS I've said that it's an amazing win for Ole.

But you can't have 28% possession at OT and say it's been anything other than a smash and grab.

To me, it's cowardly football. You can't have a Citeh side without De Bruyne having %72 possession at OT - it's laughable.

Member 90887

That amount of vitriol and abuse thrown at Ole by certain parts of the Ole out mob are tossers.
Exactly, it was baffling at times.

Puppet, Fraud, yes Man, the clueless one, worst manager in the PL .... And so on... It was sad to see, and depressing at times.

Judas

Open to offers
FFS I've said that it's an amazing win for Ole.

But you can't have 28% possession at OT and say it's been anything other than a smash and grab.

To me, it's cowardly football. You can't have a Citeh side without De Bruyne having %72 possession at OT - it's laughable.
So your pride is hurt that we played to our current teams strength and did a job on City? Imagine whinging so much after a great win, just bonkers.

Dr. StrangeHate

I think the end game is becoming clearer.
1) Start from the defence and make it impenetrable.
2) Counterattacking against any team that takes the initiative like City, Liverpool, Barca, etc.
3) Against teams that sit back, have players like Bruno, Pogba and Rashford that can do something out of nothing and don't need a rigid system like Pep or Klopp's to be effective.
I personally prefer possession football but Ole's improvement of the defence can make his counterattacking football viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.