Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
50% of this forum is absolute.. i dont even want to go there. Just remember, you do not deserve to enjoy days like this. You deserve nothing.
That is what makes it sweet though.

for those of us who could see what was coming.. it feels so deserved.

For everyone who has called Ole a PE manager, for everyone who said he was the worst manager in the league, for everyone who said they hated him for sticking up for the Glazers... there’s a sense of shame about these wins. They know they don’t deserve them.
This is an incredible feeling. Hopefully people can share in the good feeling. But for those of you who do feel ashamed of how they’ve spoke about the lovable manager of United.. learn from this.

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
We need the poll back on.

Great performance. Was clear on the intent the moment we made the mctominay change. 3 points against a dominant city. Bring on Spurs!

RollieOle

Not for me and he won’t do better than this. But I’m not going to debate it whilst emotions are high..
His record against the big teams is pretty damn good to be fair, it will be hard to see him get any better. Maybe with a full team he will! Enjoy mate, your team won, we are still in the FA cup and the Europa league.

RedIan

They closed the poll after our last loss.
FFS I've said that it's an amazing win for Ole.

But you can't have 28% possession at OT and say it's been anything other than a smash and grab.

To me, it's cowardly football. You can't have a Citeh side without De Bruyne having %72 possession at OT - it's laughable.

It’s far from cowardly, its about playng smarter. We all know city are the better footballing teams if we go toe to toe we get beat - the players were all hero’s in red shirts today... we played it perfectly. When we get another 2 or 3 class players in then maybe we go toe to toe. Until then clever tactics beats stupidity - wood/trees

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
So your pride is hurt that we played to our current teams strength and did a job on City? Imagine whinging so much after a great win, just bonkers.
I'm not the one whinging - just defending my point to a bunch of whingers.

It's a great win - again, it's a massive win.

Again - based on results like this Ole deserves to be Utd manager next season without a doubt.

But it's shite football and 28% possession at OT is cowardly football.

Agree to disagree, and enjoy the win.

lysglimt

Scout
It’s Mourinho football. But we Need top 4. So I don’t care but don’t tell me this is the man to lead us into next season.
Yeah who would want a manager with 7-3-0 in the last 10 games and 24-2 GD.

mu4c_20le

But you can't have 28% possession at OT and say it's been anything other than a smash and grab.

To me, it's cowardly football. You can't have a Citeh side without De Bruyne having %72 possession at OT - it's laughable.
Did you watch the game mate? We were the better team ffs. We won 2-0 and it could've been more if James had a brain.

jackal&hyde

Exactly, it was baffling at times.

Puppet, Fraud, yes Man, the clueless one, worst manager in the PL .... And so on... It was sad to see, and depressing at times.
Some people should be ashamed of themselves for some of the things they said, irrespective of our results. Good thing for the ignore function as i wouldn't have been able to stand reading the rubbish coming from a select few.

Jinn

He knows what he's doing, you know...

I've enjoyed this season the most since SAF left.
Fighting spirit...and all that.
Ole is the man for the forseeable future, as long as we see improvements.

Rossa

It is for me too. Reminds me so much of Greece winning the Euro. Only score on the counter or from set pieces, always have 8 players in the box when the other team attacks, can ony create when the other teams defense is running back. Not the way manchester United should be playing
Seen Liverpool play city? They do the same.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
He knows what he's doing, you know...

I've enjoyed this season the most since SAF left.
Fighting spirit...and all that.
Ole is the man for the forseeable future, as long as we see improvements.
Aren't you seeing progress?

Jonno

Not for me and he won’t do better than this. But I’m not going to debate it whilst emotions are high..
We smash inferior teams 3-0, 5-0, we win ugly against the top teams like today. We’re evolving under Ole, we’re on course to finish top 4 and possibly win a trophy, with a young, hungry, evolving team. Another big summer for transfers in the summer and we’re closer to competing.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

fcuk me it must hurt you so much that 'your team' wins a game. Its hilarious.

Mainoldo

His record against the big teams is pretty damn good to be fair, it will be hard to see him get any better. Maybe with a full team he will! Enjoy mate, your team won, we are still in the FA cup and the Europa league.
I am man!!! I’m smiling!!! We needed this win.

Ole (the tactically inept) 3- 1 Pep (Best manager in the world)

We ran out of steam in the second half, not a big surprise given the Thursday match, but defended really well. 10 unbeaten in a row, 24-2 in goals, 8 clean sheets. 3 out of last 4 in PL. (Or 3 out of last 7 in Mainaldo language.)

Kag

In short, you want us to lose the game just so we can say we had slightly more possession.

What a clever lad.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!

I'll take having more shots and shot attempts than Man City than having rolled the ball about more.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Very good game from solskjaer. He should have guided the team to a 4-0 win if Daniel james made the assists.

Foxbatt

It's a fantastic win and he has to keep winning if he wants to be at United.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
My concern is much more about the lack of quality in our squad than about Ole's competence. Today's game screamed for some talented fast forwards from the bench to finish off City, but we simply don't have them available. I like the fact that we've had many of good results under Ole with an unbalanced squad lacking in quality.

City brought in 100 million euros worth with Mahrez and Jesus today. Zidane was genius when he won CL's while being able to bring in Gareth fecking Bale from the bench and have him score overhead kicks at crucial moments. Luis Enrique won a treble when he had Neymar, Messi and Suarez.

We're resorting to having Daniel James on the pitch for 90 minutes while trying to compete in the toughest league in the world. And that is where the margin to improve lies in my opinion, getting even more better players in our squad is much more important than switching to a sixth manager in seven years in the hopes he will magically fix things.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
If you look through that squad now at the players who were here before Ole.
who do you think he has helped improve in his time here?

I’d suggest the following Fred, Shaw, Martial, Rashford, Matic, McTominay

ThinkTank@Cafe

Ole > Pep? :wenger:
Yes. I believe so. Ole has beaten Pep twice with the team he built from the ashes. Pep had a fine tuned £1B + squad he hand picked And coached for seasons.

Before anyone starts to Throw Pep’s trophy haul as an argument, I would like to state that Ole>>>>>>Jose.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
We don't need the poll re-opening. It doesn't mean anything either way. It's always going to be biased towards those who want him out because they shout loudest.

Hopefully the Ole outers that have been insulting anyone that dared defend him all season will concede now that maybe he isn't the worst manager in the league etc. whether they still don't want him or not.

It's never been as bad as the 'Ole outers' have made out just as everything isn't great now just because we've won a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.