Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

izec

So naive and dumb.

should have rested the starting players. We had nothing to win today with a tired squad. Well done.

i said the same a couple of days ago btw

Bojan11

Beat Chelsea all season, lose in cup. Beat City all season, lose in cup. If we call it our cup finals we are guaranteed to lose. Best for us to consider them dead rubbers, we rise up for those.
Let’s be honest. Champions league is our priority.

People can laugh at Chelsea or City. But their second string is better than ours.

Lee565

He should have rested far more today and if he messes up getting top by running the same set of players into the ground he deserves the sack, he couldn't have it any easier to get top 4.

Idxomer

Anyone who thinks he's good in the long-term is deluded.

He had done a job, find someone better.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
One of those days with bad errors from individual players. We look knackered so made changes, Chelsea have had a rest since a home game against Norwich on Tuesday while this is our third game in a week.

It’s a bad loss absolutely, but Wednesday is miles more important. Get through the next two games and get top 4 and then have a go at the Europa League. The depth in the squad is nowhere near good enough, which needs addressing in the summer.

dove

Deserves all the shite he will get for today because it was a complete shitshow from start to finish.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Was correct to use this to rest players. A necessary evil I’m afraid. The change in system and isolating Rashford let Chelsea settle into the game though. He has got it badly wrong today but Top 4 will still be an excellent post- break finish to the season if he gets it done.

hobbers

Abysmal decision making.

How do you manage to get absolutely the worst of all worlds?

Awful result. No one who needed a rest today got a rest. Everyone is dejected because our best eleven ended up all on the pitch chasing an impossible win.

Shit. Management.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
We're either really good or just absolute turd. Theres no inbetween. With everything thats gone on for the last few years, until we're actually good, I don't trust him - although that might just apply to any future manager.

PoTMS

Once Bruno goes through a poor spell, we'll see how good Ole really is. I think the answer is not very good. I think better managers can take us to the next level.

Giggsyking

How stupid a manager can be, when he knows he has no depth in his team and everybody knows our players are tired, yet he plays his first team in a cup game. He is certainly not a smart manager. riding on the players individual performances.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
And this is why I want to see how the season ends first before deciding what's best. We could still self destruct again.

DarkXaero

Absolute disaster for Ole today. Couldn't make up his mind whether he wanted us to really compete with first choice players or rest, and in the end, we end up using our first choice XI anyway. End up getting destroyed 3-0 which affects team morale, and on top of that, we have West Ham coming up who will also have two extra days of rest, just like Chelsea. Well done.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
We looked leggy against Bournemouth. More so against Villa. Pretty dreadful against Southampton - and set up in a rather stupid way given how they play, which Ole knew all about. Scraped through against Palace and have two must win games with a squad so short on depth and absolutely knackered. What does he do - hauls them all down to London for a match that gives us zero time to recover energy and starts more than half of them. Throws the other half on chasing the game. Two and a half days to rest for West Ham.

Every time I start to be swayed by him, I always am thinking at the back of my mind that he's too naive, he's not clever enough, and he's playing a persona for the media rather than truly trusting in himself.

He will need 4-5 good enough squad players for next season if he's not to run them all into the ground, picking up piles of injuries.

I still cannot believe he didn't rest the key players today.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Abysmal decision making.

How do you manage to get absolutely the worst of all worlds?

Awful result. No one who needed a rest today got a rest. Everyone is dejected because our best eleven ended up all on the pitch chasing an impossible win.

Shit. Management.
Spot on. Let's hope we can get across the top 4 line but if we can't do it with this pathetic LCFC form....

TheRedDevil2019

Congratulations to the F.A:rolleyes::rolleyes:, a ridiculous schedule far favoring Chelsea has cost Ole today. Quite clearly in the high press, aggressive approach of Lampard. Chelsea has much more gas in the tank. We look tired, lethargic and unable to keep up.

Shame on the F.A. W****rs

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Absolute disaster for Ole today. Couldn't make up his mind whether he wanted us to really compete with first choice players or rest, and in the end, we end up using our first choice XI anyway. End up getting destroyed 3-0 which affects team morale, and on top of that, we have West Ham coming up who will also have two extra days of rest, just like Chelsea. Well done.
Williams, Bailly, James, and Fred are not in our starting eleven.

Rafaeldagold

So disappointing today but so predictable. Not once has Ole made good in management to change it when it’s not working, not fcking once. Knew when Chelsea were over us first 20 Mins it was over.

Gutted to be honest. He’ll be here next year too so more of the same

Green_Red

I've been one of his biggest backers on here but this was very naive. Chance to win a cup, in great form and he changes the starting XI and tactics. Its unforgivable. I still back him but he needs to learn from this because if he does this again in another cup competition then he'll look very foolish.

bsCallout

Ole clearly wanted some legs in the team to hurt them on the break. Unfortunately we just weren't good enough.

We had two less days. Shaw out. Goalkeeper howlers.

And people will use this as a reason Ole isn't good. Get out of here.

Rash Decision

not to use the cream
He's got a few more games to show that our fantastic performances after the break weren't just another bounce. A "well-rested strongest 11 for the first time" bounce as opposed to a new manager bounce.

Still holding off judgement but this is all looking too familiar again.

Hammerfell

Look, we know he's not really up to it tactically. That was made clear through the poor spell we had at the start of the season.

JG3001

Can’t go off this game alone. But have to say, I do wonder where we would be now without Bruno.

I’m still not convinced about his ability to manage the team. Both in-game and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.