Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Of course I don't have an answer. Its not even worth a response. I'm not behind the scenes, so I can't tell you what he is doing that's so amazing any more than you can tell me what he is doing so badly.

For the record, my stance has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that he is a club legend. It doesn't even factor into my thinking, and I don't understand why anyone would be swayed by that.
Then how can you possibly use it as an argument?

I've seen so many posters state in here as a matter of fact that the results aren't a big deal because Ole's doing so much great work behind the scenes that will set us up for the long term yet absolutely none of them can tell me what they are. Absolute madness.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Or maybe it's not even my career. Could even be it is though and I'm awesome at it while you're just an amateur and something of a dumbo clueless as to what it is you're seeing - or even if that isn't the case that I'm just smarter than you in general capable of looking beyond the results your feeble little brain chooses to obsess over. Or might be I'm wrong of course - there's always that. So many buts and ifs in all of this - and in life in general actually - "A fool sees not the same tree a wise man sees" and all that jazz. Either way - you bore me now so feck off please ;)
Says the person trying to pretend he's an expert while knowing feck all. Get a life.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
He knows he was given the job because Mourinho imploded, he won't start complaining in the media. Why I believe that he isn't happy with the squad is because during pre season he was adamant that any players that were sold would be replaced, they weren't. I'm not saying you're wrong but Woodward has done some dodgy shit in the past. When this window closed the majority of fans, me included felt that the squad was paper thin with gaping holes in midfield, if a football moron like me saw it, I can't believe Ole didn't. Then again I've stopped getting shocked by certain decisions that are made within the club.
Good post that makes a lot of sense and deserves to be in this thread.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Sometimes it's best just to let a poster argue with their past self
Wow you know you are making some impression when people go back and search old posts. How much spare time do you have?

At the time of writing that post I suspect that we hadn't yet gutted our midfield and attack and not replaced any of them. I think that would be enough to entitle anyone to alter their view no? I certainly wouldn't have foreseen us having to play Lingard at 10 and Pereira would be starting right winger.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Then how can you possibly use it as an argument?

I've seen so many posters state in here as a matter of fact that the results aren't a big deal because Ole's doing so much great work behind the scenes that will set us up for the long term yet absolutely none of them can tell me what they are. Absolute madness.
I'm not using it as an argument mate. Not claiming that Ole is a super coach or a bad one. I having stood behind any position on that. My argument has hopefully been fairly consistent. The squad has gaping holes and needs a major overhaul and his signings so far have been 3 for 3. Added to that our league performances this season have been better than results suggest.

Now I'm paranoid that people care enough to go and search old posts :lol: so if you care enough feel free to go back an see if I've ever contradicted myself, but essentially this has been my view all season.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I'm not using it as an argument mate. Not claiming that Ole is a super coach or a bad one. I having stood behind any position on that. My argument has hopefully been fairly consistent. The squad has gaping holes and needs a major overhaul and his signings so far have been 3 for 3. Added to that our league performances this season have been better than results suggest.

Now I'm paranoid that people care enough to go and search old posts :lol: so if you care enough feel free to go back an see if I've ever contradicted myself, but essentially this has been my view all season.
Nah I won't do that, it's only a few weeks ago I said there's no point sacking Ole til the end of the season. There's nothing wrong with changing your opinion.

Alabaster Codify7

United are 250/1 to get relegated at present, same odds that Leicester had to win the Premier League the season they were favourites to be relegated themselves. Sometimes, something absolutely mental happens in football, when you have conditions that contribute to The Perfect Storm.

Leicester City's Perfect Storm was simple - they had a tidy manager, not great but very good, and a squad of good players that Ranieri had moulded into a very efficient and confident side, who scored a lot of goals (the key to winning football matches for the most part). They also had the crazy luck of United, City and Chelsea all having terrible seasons by their standards, marred by issues. So suddenly they only had Spurs (renowned bottlers) and Arsenal (leaky defence and somewhat bottlers) to compete with.

Our Perfect Storm:
  • Average manager.
  • Terrible squad.
  • Complete lack of goal-scorers.
  • Injuries.
  • No morales whatsoever.

Never say this could never happen. Never.

Personally I don't think it will, but I do expect us to be around 17th at some point this season at which point I think they'll pull the plug on Ole.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
Sack Ole? We are turning in to 1990s Man City. Get a grip and get behind the manager and the team. Or go and swap your support between Liverpool, Citeh and Chelsea depending on who is winning.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Sack Ole? We are turning in to 1990s Man City. Get a grip and get behind the manager and the team. Or go and swap your support between Liverpool, Citeh and Chelsea depending on who is winning.
Yes. That is right. And lets support Lingard and Young and Matic and Jones also. Those who want better players should feck off and support City or Barca.

Smores

Wow you know you are making some impression when people go back and search old posts. How much spare time do you have?

At the time of writing that post I suspect that we hadn't yet gutted our midfield and attack and not replaced any of them. I think that would be enough to entitle anyone to alter their view no? I certainly wouldn't have foreseen us having to play Lingard at 10 and Pereira would be starting right winger.
Nah it's just quick to do, click profile, posts and usually page 10ish is summer posts.

You're certainly not the only one who i see now claim the squad is shit but defended it in the summer. We already knew Lukaku and Herrera were going to be gone at that point but even if we didn't and your view is he sabotaged the season selling players it's hardly a defence.

At least it wasn't a rude post, some were very rude whenever anyone dared suggest we'd struggle for top 6.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Nah I won't do that, it's only a few weeks ago I said there's no point sacking Ole til the end of the season. There's nothing wrong with changing your opinion.
And let me tell you - when I have to watch a performance like last nights there are times when I feel immense frustration and disappointment and think fondly back to the good old days. I don't think I've ever had a moment where I've thought of Ole and concluded 'this is your fault'. I just don't see myself changing my view about him until he has had another opportunity to strengthen this squad. He could definitely use a couple of wins though.

HybridMoments

Honest answer from me is that my stance would be unchanged no matter who was our manager. The players aren't good enough.
Yeah the players aren't good enough but surely the manager should be able to get the team to play cohesive and effective football and with a certain style. Rochdale have vastly inferior players to ourselves yet they managed to pass the ball around and looked like they knew what they were doing. What is it that people see in Ole that makes them believe that in 12 months time he will improve himself to become an elite level manager, because no matter the results on the pitch, Manchester United is still an elite level club.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
It's depressing viewing at the moment for sure. Thinking about this overnight but I guess it comes back to a lot of the same conclusions. If fans want Ole gone for the likes of an Allegri or Poechettino then isn't' that saying we will accept a quick fix? That's kind of what got us in this mess, too many quick fixes and not enough long term planning. In my opinion, he seems to be getting us upto pace and having a proper footballing infrastructure like City, Dortmund, Bayern, Juventus. A proper medical set up, footballing analysis, player performance etc. All of that will not reap any benefits today, tomorrow or this season, that's all for the future.

The here and the now we will always judge him on and results and performance polarise opinion. Last night we should have beat the AZ Alkmaar minnows I hear people say. Flip it round to a team that play on that pitch every other game. A formation of 4-1-4-1. As soon as they lose the ball they goto a deep back 5 with the 4 midfielders sitting in front. With the fit forwards we have the only real play we have available is counter-attack with pace. Absolutely no space to run into. So with the players at our disposal last night I am no way surprised either at the result or the performance.

When he came in it was a bloated unbalanced squad with key players not performing (Sanchez), or not wanting to be here (Lukaku). We don't want the toxic atmosphere of Jose but bemoan losing two players not arsed at all about putting a shift in. That problem is down to the board not Ole and he can then only work with what he has got. Old cliche but true nonetheless. It's fine margins at the moment. A decent goal scorer and potentially you have a few more wins under your belt. You can afford to make the mistake that Tuanzebe makes against Arsenal and still end up winning 2-1 or 3-1. However when your only real goal scorer is Rashford and he is carrying a knock, not fully fit, out of form and snatching at shots, again results should not come as a surprise. Change the results will build confidence, which in turn will deliver better performances.

If Ole does get the boot then I dare say whoever comes in next will find the club and squad in much better shape than what Ole inherited.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Nah it's just quick to do, click profile, posts and usually page 10ish is summer posts.

You're certainly not the only one who i see now claim the squad is shit but defended it in the summer. We already knew Lukaku and Herrera were going to be gone at that point but even if we didn't and your view is he sabotaged the season selling players it's hardly a defence.

At least it wasn't a rude post, some were very rude whenever anyone dared suggest we'd struggle for top 6.
If I had a magic wand now and could guarantee that our best XI would be available every week for the rest of the season, I'd really fancy us to finish top four.

Fact is since the summer we've gutted the squad and we didn't sign enough players, so when we lose Martial for most of the season so far, Pogba for a fair bit of it, Shaw & now AWB then its going to severely impact performances and thus confidence. Take Firmino, Fabinho and both full backs out of Liverpools squad and see if they still play with the same quality as they would otherwise, and they have better reserves than we do now.

I agreed fully with selling anyone who wanted to go, and I agreed with and like the types of player we were trying to sign, but we didn't get them. Longstaff and McGinn for example would have given us a much more dynamic midfield presence despite being relatively unproven.

If someone could prove to me that Ole could have signed some more players and didn't want to, then my opinion of him would nosedive very quickly. I don't believe this to be the case. Likewise if could see an alternate reality when another manager in the same situation would have this team playing much better - I'd immediately say I was wrong. I just don't believe that either.

Mart1974

And let me tell you - when I have to watch a performance like last nights there are times when I feel immense frustration and disappointment and think fondly back to the good old days. I don't think I've ever had a moment where I've thought of Ole and concluded 'this is your fault'. I just don't see myself changing my view about him until he has had another opportunity to strengthen this squad. He could definitely use a couple of wins though.
We had some abject performances under Sir Alex. They were largely and rightly forgotten because of his overall record. But Sir Alex could easily have been sacked in year 1.

HybridMoments

It's depressing viewing at the moment for sure. Thinking about this overnight but I guess it comes back to a lot of the same conclusions. If fans want Ole gone for the likes of an Allegri or Poechettino then isn't' that saying we will accept a quick fix? That's kind of what got us in this mess, too many quick fixes and not enough long term planning. In my opinion, he seems to be getting us upto pace and having a proper footballing infrastructure like City, Dortmund, Bayern, Juventus. A proper medical set up, footballing analysis, player performance etc. All of that will not reap any benefits today, tomorrow or this season, that's all for the future.

The here and the now we will always judge him on and results and performance polarise opinion. Last night we should have beat the AZ Alkmaar minnows I hear people say. Flip it round to a team that play on that pitch every other game. A formation of 4-1-4-1. As soon as they lose the ball they goto a deep back 5 with the 4 midfielders sitting in front. With the fit forwards we have the only real play we have available is counter-attack with pace. Absolutely no space to run into. So with the players at our disposal last night I am no way surprised either at the result or the performance.

When he came in it was a bloated unbalanced squad with key players not performing (Sanchez), or not wanting to be here (Lukaku). We don't want the toxic atmosphere of Jose but bemoan losing two players not arsed at all about putting a shift in. That problem is down to the board not Ole and he can then only work with what he has got. Old cliche but true nonetheless. It's fine margins at the moment. A decent goal scorer and potentially you have a few more wins under your belt. You can afford to make the mistake that Tuanzebe makes against Arsenal and still end up winning 2-1 or 3-1. However when your only real goal scorer is Rashford and he is carrying a knock, not fully fit, out of form and snatching at shots, again results should not come as a surprise. Change the results will build confidence, which in turn will deliver better performances.

If Ole does get the boot then I dare say whoever comes in next will find the club and squad in much better shape than what Ole inherited.
AZ have only played on that pitch a handful of times as their stadium roof collapsed in August. Are things that bad that we are now happy with a 0-0 away draw, 0 shots on target, against AZ Alkmar in the Europa League? We changed the results when Ole first came in and then went on one of the worst run of results in our history, so what went wrong? I'll say it again, what do people see in Ole's management that they think he will improve to become an excellent manager because I can't see it myself?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoo

If we get turned over by Newcastle then this has to end particularly with the international break. But I have no faith in the club doing the right thing, they will just let this fester and put out more media briefings.

Thunder.kz

I am a fan of MU since 1998 from Kazakhstan. Haven't seen such a dire football since.
Ole needs to be sacked as soon as possible. He doesn't have a clue of what needs to be done.

We have no game plan. Look at Lampard. When u see Chelsea's game, see a pattern and understanding of what he tries to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noc-Z

ffs
[QUOTE="ariveded, post: 24765462, member: 85693"]Should have been sacked alone for his transfer business. This Man Utd squad is weaker than May 2019.

He has relative little pressure, and yet keeps failing. While Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho, all had to challenge for the title and play good football.

He is no different from LFC, Roy Hodgson. A completely unproven manager at top level, keeps expectations low and has zero vision.[/QUOTE]
His transfer business is one of the main reasons to keep him on! James, Wan-Bissaka and Maguire all look excellent additions. Yes we need more additions but that will take time. It's clear that if Ole doesn't get his first choices, then he's going with what he's got rather than taking 2nd or even 3rd choice signings. I applaud him for that because bad signings in previous years is how we have the diabolical squad we do now. Ole is trying to correct that.

And I wouldn't have kept any of the players he let go. Yes they need replaced but they will be - in time. It can't happen overnight. Did anyone really think this mess would have a quick fix?

It's not Ole's fault we didn't bring more players in. The right players were probably not obtainable - so don't sign the wrong ones instead.

And isn't it right to try some of the young prospects we have before making too many more signings? It's not working because we don't have established, committed, quality pros around them to lead the way but again, not Oles fault.

He took on a monumental task and it will take time. He should be given that time.

Coaching decisions could be criticised of course, but he's working with dross. His transfer dealings I don't think can.

We still need a LB, 3 x CM, RW and ST that's 6 signings. They can't and shouldn't be added in one window.

No, he should not be sacked on his transfer dealings! But maybe someone should have a word with Ed.

Mart1974

If we get turned over by Newcastle then this has to end particularly with the international break. But I have no faith in the club doing the right thing, they will just let this fester and put out more media briefings.
It is this kind of thinking that will ensure we don't challenge for the league until 2030.

Merlin 1975-78

What's the point is sacking him?

The new manager is going to suddenly cure Martial? Make Rashford grow up? Turn Lingard into a footballer?
Im inclined to agree with you particularly if his first 3 signings are anything to go by & I reckon IF he is given the next 4 or 5 transfer windows then he is going to turn United into regular title winners again & it is obvious that loads of jealous ABU clowns are ringing-up various phone-in's on Radio5 & Talksport pretending to be reds, whilst they call for. Ole to be sacked & it also has to be considered that sacking him would result in the deadwood in the squard getting a chance to fool a new manager into beliving they are worth keeping them-on even longer(by finding a bit of tempory good foarm), because as we all know how new manager's tend to come out & say that everyone start's afresh with a clean slate.

Darkhorsez

If I had a magic wand now and could guarantee that our best XI would be available every week for the rest of the season, I'd really fancy us to finish top four.

Fact is since the summer we've gutted the squad and we didn't sign enough players, so when we lose Martial for most of the season so far, Pogba for a fair bit of it, Shaw & now AWB then its going to severely impact performances and thus confidence. Take Firmino, Fabinho and both full backs out of Liverpools squad and see if they still play with the same quality as they would otherwise, and they have better reserves than we do now.

I agreed fully with selling anyone who wanted to go, and I agreed with and like the types of player we were trying to sign, but we didn't get them. Longstaff and McGinn for example would have given us a much more dynamic midfield presence despite being relatively unproven.

If someone could prove to me that Ole could have signed some more players and didn't want to, then my opinion of him would nosedive very quickly. I don't believe this to be the case. Likewise if could see an alternate reality when another manager in the same situation would have this team playing much better - I'd immediately say I was wrong. I just don't believe that either.
Agree with most of this. I would add that it is not just the board but other areas too. For example, scouting. Look at the dire signings and poor investments we’ve made through the years. It’s not as if the board has not invested in the club. You look at the other clubs that changed managers and were successful - it’s not just the manager who carried them to results and clear style of play - it’s because the whole club was run as a cohesive unit with the same vision and quality. There were signs of things at Utd not being all that great even during SAF’s time. The only reason we were still successful was just down to us having a man that held everything together through come hell or high water! He was one in a million person.

Champagne Football

After Ole bombs out he will leave the squad in a worse state than when he inherited it.

Barebones of a squad. Assets like Lukaku sold without being replaced. Still players like Young, Matic knocking about first team football and bunch of players with brand new contracts.

Giving him time till 2020 will take this team even further in the abyss.

For starters you are looking at another year and a half of inept tactical management and zero coaching.
His 3 signings have been our 3 most successful signings since Fergie quit. He's faced a mountain of Jose expensive panic buys, Moyes Glasgow Celtic Level buys and Van Gaals endless midtable level injury prone buys - Rojo, Shaw, Martial, Herrera.

Ole was promised a deep lying playmaker over the summer that he never got. We have 2 massive holes in our team due to no DLP or specialist striker. If Ole can land 2 top players we need such as John McGinn and Callum Wilson then he will at least have a mostly balanced squad then and I'm almost certain he can turn it around then.

kul m

We need to stick with Ole and give him 2/3 transfer windows, all this BS about "ole out" is utter rubbish..... A few questions

1. Has he got rid of players that didn't want to play for utd or weren't good enough?...Yes to an extent
2. Has he bought in players, who are different then previous managers signings?........Yes
3. Have the 2 new defensive signings improved us defensively?.................................Yes
4. Has Dan James improved us going forward?........................................................Yes
5. Has he given youth more playing time?...............................................................Yes
6. Has he backed the younger players?...................................................................Yes
7. We've lost a massive player in Herrera, has he been replaced?...............................No
8. Are we playing well at the minute?.....................................................................No
9. Are the senior players stepping up, matic, mata, young, pogba, lingard, fred?..........No
10. Are we scoring enough goals through midfield and our current strikers?.................No
11. Are we lacking a true 20+ goal a season striker?.................................................Yes

To be fair, we need to give Ole more time, there are still players in that squad that need to be moved on, we need to bring some experience players in who have experience in winning trophies, and the right attitude....

It may not be clear what Ole is trying to achieve on the pitch, whether it be formations, playing style, tactics etc.... One thing is for sure he's started to clean this club of deadwood, the cleanse has started. We can see the direction there, so we should support him.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
AZ have only played on that pitch a handful of times as their stadium roof collapsed in August. Are things that bad that we are now happy with a 0-0 away draw, 0 shots on target, against AZ Alkmar in the Europa League? We changed the results when Ole first came in and then went on one of the worst run of results in our history, so what went wrong? I'll say it again, what do people see in Ole's management that they think he will improve to become an excellent manager because I can't see it myself?
Didnt say I was happy with the result or the performance. My point was, all things considered, I wasn't surprised.

My other point is that as a club we have a few options open to us, either go for a long term fix that will give a stable foundation or go for a quick fix. If Ole is looking at building a foundation (lets be fair there is not one there) for the future there is no quick fixes. The other side is that the Glazers are simply not prepared to spunk £300m - £400m every summer until they have a strong, balanced squad. So if your not going for short term investment, short term gain then LONG term planning is your only realistic option.

Guy Incognito

Honestly think he'd be sacked during the international break if there was a replacement lined up and Woodward didn't have a habit of sacking managers.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
I desperately want to say keep, as other have mentioned hes done some good things with the squad and I really think he could build a decent team given a couple more windows, his signings have definitely improved the areas they were meant to, he's not panic bought mistakes like other managers and hes cleared some people that needed to go. I also think that this squad was always going to struggle regardless of who was in charge, we all pointed it out before the end of the window so no one can be surprised.

However, I do think he's underachieving with what he's got. This squad cannot challenge for the title with any manager, and top 4 is going to be a massive task. But it's still better than the performances we've seen and Ole definitely isn't blameless for that.

Personally if he can just improve what we see on the pitch a little bit and scrape a few nasty wins before Christmas I'd keep him and stick it out and see what he can do once we've actually got some decent attackers and midfielders. It's too early to judge him yet imo, but as we've seen you never get long enough as a football manager these days so why should he be any different?

I'm also a romantic. If this was anyone but a legendary player I'd be wanting him out, but its Ole for fecks sake.

Also: who are we going to get? Maybe Poch will want a way out of Spurs. Rumours of Allegri from Juve, but why would he move from a club aiming to win ths Champions League to one who almost certainly won't even be in it next season? Maybe Giggs can juggle Wales and United for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

momo83

Massive Snowflake
I’d love to know what the 60% are smoking honestly. At this rate, we’ll be celebrating staying out of the relegation zone.
I think a lot don’t want him sacked now simply because of lack of alternatives which I understand... no stand out names, no stand out up and coming managers

red4ever 79

Interesting to see the swing after the result. I expect the poll will continue to swing both ways depending on the result. That being said the football is truly terrible, the tactics awful and you would think it cannot continue much longer. We havent won away since Feb we have only won 5 games of the last 19 or something. If someone has the statistics I would be interested to see them.

Shambles

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
His record as permanent manager is absolutely appalling. If he was at a big club with an ambitious fanbase he would be sacked...

This is not a blip, this is the norm under him. This is his level. Some of you are completely deluded.

Yes. That is right. And lets support Lingard and Young and Matic and Jones also. Those who want better players should feck off and support City or Barca.
Boom. Why are all of our fans not like this? Pathetic capitulation from the "top reds" bending the knee to the Glazers and accepting mediocrity. Pathetic. Great post.

Last edited:

AneRu

Didnt say I was happy with the result or the performance. My point was, all things considered, I wasn't surprised.

My other point is that as a club we have a few options open to us, either go for a long term fix that will give a stable foundation or go for a quick fix. If Ole is looking at building a foundation (lets be fair there is not one there) for the future there is no quick fixes. The other side is that the Glazers are simply not prepared to spunk £300m - £400m every summer until they have a strong, balanced squad. So if your not going for short term investment, short term gain then LONG term planning is your only realistic option.
The essentials of a long term plan are having the right people in key positions, a manager who can only in 5 in 19 and utterly fail to arrest the slide isn't one.

Strelok

IMO football management is pretty like cooking. Basically you can't have a 3 Michelin star dish without top ingredients or a top chef. Usually required both.

However a good cook will be still able to make good disks with mediocre ingredients. It seems Ole is not a good cook.

Still, I'm done with the quick fixes, it gonna get us nowhere while leave us with a bigger mess. So far he has done a decent job in transfers and clearing the deadwoods. At least let him finish that job.

Ole won't be the one who can lead us back to glory but he's right guy at the moment, period. I don't think he will be sack this season, regardless of the results.

And about the talking of us getting relegated, the probability of that would be the same as us winning the league :lol:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge

No. The mess started when we proudly thinks that fellow scot is our next fergie. We refuse to move on with times and deluded ourselves with stupid thoughs that moyes is the chosen one

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
We need to stick with Ole and give him 2/3 transfer windows, all this BS about "ole out" is utter rubbish..... A few questions

1. Has he got rid of players that didn't want to play for utd or weren't good enough?...Yes to an extent
2. Has he bought in players, who are different then previous managers signings?........Yes
3. Have the 2 new defensive signings improved us defensively?.................................Yes
4. Has Dan James improved us going forward?........................................................Yes
5. Has he given youth more playing time?...............................................................Yes
6. Has he backed the younger players?...................................................................Yes
7. We've lost a massive player in Herrera, has he been replaced?...............................No
8. Are we playing well at the minute?.....................................................................No
9. Are the senior players stepping up, matic, mata, young, pogba, lingard, fred?..........No
10. Are we scoring enough goals through midfield and our current strikers?.................No
11. Are we lacking a true 20+ goal a season striker?.................................................Yes

To be fair, we need to give Ole more time, there are still players in that squad that need to be moved on, we need to bring some experience players in who have experience in winning trophies, and the right attitude....

It may not be clear what Ole is trying to achieve on the pitch, whether it be formations, playing style, tactics etc.... One thing is for sure he's started to clean this club of deadwood, the cleanse has started. We can see the direction there, so we should support him.
Has it worked? No

AneRu

Has it worked? No
And let's not forget that at one time Bailly and Mkhitaryan were considered good signings. The jury is still out on Maguire, AWB and James and their presence is not the reason to avoid looking at thi mess that Ole has to account for.

MannyManny

We will drop into the relegation zone, or at least the bottom 5 soon. There are no tactics whatsoever and Ole is just riffing, and we are showing bottom 5 form.

Newcastle will win against us even if we score first.

This club is run by bunch of nincompoops who have given the Manchester United job to managers like David Moyes and someone who relegated Cardiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.