Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Molde is not a selling Club? Say what? I think they sold like 70 players since Ole came there, twice. What hurt your feelings? Lazy? I think it stands.. I was a bit drunk last night, but when did top 10 premier club become a goalpost? Enjoy the match tonight mate :)
I'm happy to put it behind us. We're both fans at the end of the day. I will. Enjoy the match too.

Wing Attack Plan R

He's been here 100+ matches. LVG had 103, Mourinho 144. That is plenty enough time.

So you believe he's not good enough. Okay debate ended. We are wasting our time with him then are we not?
My point is the board needs to be bold and sign better players like Sancho or Grealish who were supposedly on Ole’s list. VDB, Cavani, and Telles were not. Ole will not win us trophies with the likes of Dan James and Fred and even McTominay in the side. A better manager *might* but even that better manager would need new players.

Paul_Scholes18

Hopefully we get a big win tonight.
Just so we can all enjoy things for a moment.

Much harder games and challenges ahead, but this should be the easy one.

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
This should be a easy game and we should win.

Still amuses me a lot to see so many ready with their pitchforks.. As if to say the victory would be the norm for the quality of players we have and yet a defeat would be the death knell for Ole.

laughtersassassin

Really not a fan of the teams he has been fielding.

Should be an easy in regardless. Drop points and should be on the chopping block again.

PoTMS

This should be a easy game and we should win.

Still amuses me a lot to see so many ready with their pitchforks.. As if to say the victory would be the norm for the quality of players we have and yet a defeat would be the death knell for Ole.
Are you saying it isn't? Losing to this depleted West Brom side at home would be a new low.

GailSpaceWynand

Of course, but going from 'the right man to go forward without a doubt' to what it is now is one extreme to the other. We've played what, a dozen matches since then?

Its the relationship equivalent of being totally in love to 'she burnt my toast - not the one for me'
I've called out these fans before and the reason for this toxicity. I don't blame him for changing his opinions. I did after a few bad runs.. As in a more understanding approach to why certain well reasoned fans don't want Ole. I get that now. He has been inconsistent. I still believe in him like I did before just know that the theories paraded around aren't complete hogwash. But to swing in such extremes is crazy and still have people take you seriously.. You can't blame us for taking these opinions with a pinch of salt

GailSpaceWynand

Are you saying it isn't? Losing to this depleted West Brom side at home would be a new low.
My point is if we lose today (which we really shouldn't) it wouldnt be the reason to sack Ole. That would be the inconsistency, the underwhelming start etc. Same for winning. It'll be the squad and Ole, etc. We as fans need to be nuanced and more long term in terms of thinking. Knee jerk fans really rile me up

edgecutter

Team plays with 11 men behind the ball and we still haven't a clue how to break them down.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Literally the same tactics all the time.

I've lost hope on most players now and the manager. Just everytime something seems to be going good he reverts it back to the same old shit that never worked.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I seriously wonder what the board is waiting for. He isn't a good manager for us, and is a negative manager at that. Its just delaying the inevitable and allowing us to fall further behind, wasting another season.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
We will probably win this by virtue of WBA being even worse than us but this is so unacceptable. He should be gone. It's a joke.

soapythecat

Another 45 minutes to highlight exactly why United will never even be a consistent top 4 side, never mind win anything under Ole.
Playing on the break, at home, against the side that hasn’t won a game. The o bloke is an absolute joke of a manager at this level.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
No attacking play at all. No collective attacking coaching evident that is needed to break down teams. Relying on individual brilliance rather than collective brilliance.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He needs to go, expectations are now at a new low. This is a gimme win and we have looked horrendous out there. There is no semblance of any plan. What has been coached?

When can we just get in a serious, modern coach so we can at least see some sort of team cohesion and a style of play? There are other examples of managers doing far more with far fewer resources in the same league, nevermind around Europe.

Why are we always the last to realize that something isn’t working?

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Even though I expect a win(wouldn'tbe surprisedif we still get four next half), the football is so bad. It is not worth keeping Ole, with performance like this. We need to enjoy watching United play, not be falling asleep.

MrSingh2002

If the manager can't even get any urgency into the players or pick a decent starting lineup or formation from a good squad of players.... what the feck is Ole managing?

Ranchero

There is something wrong with United, when players leave Old Trafford and perform well. Daniel James was a different player for Wales against Finland. And as for Pogba? Well I don't believe he is injured.

RORY65

He didn't have anything like the CV you would expect for the job and he wasn't an up and coming progressive manager (i.e. you might more easily accept someone Nagelsmann's age not having done much at the top level) so really he got the job based on what he did as the caretaker which in itself is mad and shows reactive the board and Woodward are in their decision making.

However two of the key things that advanced his case at that time was this nebulous idea that he "got" the club and would implement attacking football plus the fact that he was starting to get the best out of Pogba (which shouldn't be dismissed given he's a hugely talented player who cost a world record fee and so getting more out of him was important).

You would have to say at this point that both of those selling points have gone completely out of the window, we've been pretty negative since he got the job and Pogba has been mostly poor, so with the other benefits having gone his track record and the results (which have been fine but no more) become more of an issue and it's getting harder and harder to argue that he's the best man for the job long-term.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Will he get sacked? Is there a match where he will get sacked at?

I cant see him losing his job vs WBA because well its WBA.

Maybe december 12th against City losing the match then will be his last straw. Most the games before then is CL matches anyway.

el3mel

We'll win second half and it'll be alright I guess. Maybe even some here will quote posters who want him to go and mock them for us defeating WBA at home.

TheMitz

This is West Brom, we have 2 DM,s on the pitch, no right winger.either change the team or change the tactics. He is turning us into a laughing stock

PoTMS

Will he get sacked? Is there a match where he will get sacked at?

I cant see him losing his job vs WBA because well its WBA.

Maybe december 12th against City losing the match then will be his last straw. Most the games before then is CL matches anyway.
Feck that. I'm sick of us raising our game against the so called bigger teams to save Ole's skin after losing points to shite like Arsenal, Brighton, WBA and Palace.

Rajma

If the manager can't even get any urgency into the players or pick a decent starting lineup or formation from a good squad of players.... what the feck is Ole managing?
I think we’re actually playing with a sense of urgency apart from Martial maybe, problem is we don’t have a scooby what we supposed to be doing in attack. It’s all up to players to create a bit of magic out of nothing basically as we’re not even managing to get their players out of their positions, our interplay is incredibly incoherent. We don’t have any first team coaches that are required at this level. Embarrassing.

TheMitz

We'll win second half and it'll be alright I guess. Maybe even some here will quote posters who want him to go and mock them for us defeating WBA at home.
Without giving any reason why he should stay

SAFMUTD

Another match another day we depend on individual brilliance to create something.

Its amazing how he's been at the job for almost 2 years now and we still look as if 11 random players where thrown in to the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.