Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

The main problem though, I'm really, really scared of the fact we're becoming just a game rising team.

We raise our game massively against big teams or when the pressure is really on, then spend the rest of the games barely getting the points we need with hardly any efforts put on.

Idxomer

Two days later and Ole supporters will forget how bad the team's performance was and we will see endless excuses and arguments coming from them.

Lebo

Never had a strong opinion about this but Ole is not a good big team manager. Is actually good at coaching teams aspiring to be top 4.
There is no combination play in the final third at all. Looking at other teams play, players have 2 or 3 passing options in the final third. Ours are barely 1 most of the time.

PoTMS

We are now winning (because of VAR).
We are still not very good.
I still want Ole out.

hobbers

VAR exists solely to keep this man in a job.

Another shite performance and he's bailed out yet again by VAR (and Bruno). Keeping United down by keeping Ole hanging on.

Mainoldo

Worse than Mourinho now. I don’t even celebrate anymore. Dead football, lucky wins. It’s comedy.

PoTMS

Worse than Mourinho now. I don’t even celebrate anymore. Dead football, lucky wins. It’s comedy.
It means nothing in the grand scheme of things. All this does is give him a flukey three points and even more undeserved time in the United hotseat.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I honestly can't support him. It is getting embarrassing. Jose deserve much more than ole
You would think we're plucky underdogs with the excuses laid out for him every week. LVG and Mourinho achieved a lot more with much less.

hobbers

Nobody can have watched this game and still be deluded enough to think we're going places with Ole at this point..? The team is going backwards along with the performances and the results. We're no further on than we were under Jose. Bruno single handedly won us the game at Everton and VAR has bailed Ole out yet again today. It's beyond embarrassing.

Palace could have been a blip. Palace, Brighton, Spurs, 75 mins vs Newcastle, Chelsea, Arsenal, Istanbul and now WBA...... still just a blip?

GailSpaceWynand

Yes, I signed up with this name.
Not as good as we wanted today but a lot of that is down to Johnstone having one of his best games ever. Denying that is stupid. We've created way more shots and chances than West Brom. We do need to do more and be more confident against these bad teams though. Apart from that shot on the post (and the chance early in the 2nd half) they haven't done shite.

laughtersassassin

Not as good as we wanted today but a lot of that is down to Johnstone having one of his best games ever. Denying that is stupid. We've created way more shots and chances than West Brom. We do need to do more and be more confident against these bad teams though. Apart from that shot on the post (and the chance early in the 2nd half) they haven't done shite.

We say that about every opposition team that we can't score against. At a certain point we are just bad at finishing

fergosaurus

Absolutely diabolical. The performance is so bad it feels like we've dropped points tonight even though we're probably going to fluke a win.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
You would think we're plucky underdogs with the excuses laid out for him every week. LVG and Mourinho achieved a lot more with much less.
I agree and this theme has been consistent since last year. It isn't anything new. Ole isn't just a very bad manager, he is also a very lucky one. I can't explain how he is still at United. It is very strange and I m positive he won't take us back to where we should be.

Ole has somehow made West Brom look like a decent team today.

Crustanoid

You're actually happy seeing us needing lucky pens vs West Brom? After 2 years and hundreds of millions spent forget embarrassing, it's shameful.
It’s an improvement on the Turkey match. What do you want? Blood?

Shark

@NotShark
We say that about every opposition team that we can't score against. At a certain point we are just bad at finishing
It's the old Liverpool saying from back in 2012 or something. Every keeper having the game of his life against them. Our own fans are becoming as deluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.