g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

Sack or Keep OLE?

• Sack Ole & appoint new coach ASAP

• Keep Ole & back him to finish rebuild

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Come on! You know you're better than this.

Last season we finished 3rd, which not many people expected even at the start of 19/20 season. 2 games at the start of a new season (a season where we haven't had a pre season), he's demanding to sack the manager. How stupid is that?!
Do you what is stupidity? Getting 66 points at the rate of 1.73 PPG is considered as a huge achievement. Guaranteeing someone a job until end of the year just because we are third after 13 matches .

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Do you what is stupidity? Getting 66 points at the rate of 1.73 PPG is considered as a huge achievement. Guaranteeing someone a job until end of the year just because we are third after 13 matches .
We finished 3rd. That's all that matters. The targets for any season are based on position and not points exactly because it takes into account the level of competition, and other variables (like COVID break and so on)

bond19821982

I mean, it's close to half the season. And considering he's only talking about the context of the current season, I'm not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet over it.

It's certainly more grounded in reality than your post which asked for us to sack the manager who *checks notes* took us to 3rd from 6th the previous year.
Its not close to half of season though as we still have another 6 games to play before half season remark . I have a bee because we have been through this false dawns multiple times in the past. We always have the knee kerks popping up stating, I told you Ole is the man to take it forward after 5 wins and then disappear for shit when we lose 3 after that.

So excuse me if I'm not hatching my eggs yet but rather wait until Jan/ Feb to even make an opinion about it.

AshRK

This has just gone full circle. I'm genuinely amazed at your reply.

Once more, for the last time: Jose and Ole are, in my opinion, defence first coaches. I cannot stress enough that this is not a criticism but an observation. Conte is a good example to bring in because, as you said, he is also a defensive coach (who you wrongly thought was more similar to Jose and I appreciate you accepting you were wrong on that point). Therefore the stats I presented were from 3 defensive coaches with Mou, as I have now said about 5 times, being the most defensive of the three and Ole/Conte being actually remarkably similar in how they like their teams to play, more direct, playing direct passes between the lines.

On your second point, how on earth is that your take on what I have said. My point was our style is perfect for Leeds (pretty sure that result is evidence enough for that) and I pointed out the stats which are irrefutable (literally the stats are the stats) and yet you are trying to argue that saying that must be biased and agenda driven. Did you not watch the game? We setup perfectly and just demolished them. Please also use this example as a good indicator of my point in the first paragraph because Bielsa IS an attacking coach, probably the most attacking PL coach out there, and then use common sense to look at the stats you have posted ((Klopp 48%, Pep 47%, Lampard 45% and then Ole 41% which pretty accurately reflects which of those managers are more attacking than the others)).

OK, finally we are getting somewhere a bit more reasonable with the last point. I'm happy you are ditching Fellaini (as I said 2 or 3 posts ago) and I'm assuming you are also ditching Sanchez (which was a terrible argument in the first place) which leaves us with Herrera and Lukaku. Herrera I already addressed & I did the same with Lukaku. I will point out this also proves you were 100% wrong with the below:

Because actually he inherited the exact same squad as Mou (bar Fellaini who you above admit was 'past it' & Herrera) but then he chose to change it. As through this whole, somewhat frustrating exchange, this has taken longer to get to and your inflammatory style of posting (which I now see is not just reserved for me but all posters) has made it a lot less efficient than it could have been.
So you are basing possession on who is more attacking. Then according to your own stats we had 59% possession against RBL, so does that make Ole more attacking than Julian Naggelsman. Ole being a defence coach is a big myth. If he was actually defensive coach , he would have known how to set us up defensively. We needed 1 point of 6 against PSG and RBL and yet we were more open and looking to attack. A defence first coach wouldn't do that. Have you seen us defending, even yesterday Leeds could have scored 5 goals and we could have scored about 12. We are always open.

Ole for me is not a perfect coach but he is far from defensive. I repeat a defensive coach would know how to set up his team defensively. Conte knows, Jose knows. Even his Molde sides were known to attack and even his cardiff side was accused of being too adventurous instead of being pragmatic and cautious, even Ole admitted later on that he should have been a bit more defensive. So this whole thing that he is a defence first coach doesn't add much.

No Spring Chicken

Sacking him out of the blue when he's doing well would be horrible and I don't want to be the kind of club that does that. But in the back of my mind I can't help think that a better manager could win the league this year, its so wildly open, and it might be a while before we get a season as open as this again.

Zen86

Yeah, results after 13 matches should guarantee the job until end of season is an intelligent post. But to sack him after 18 months of shit cultural reboot is rubbish post.

Common sense !
Kneejerk posts like that are more your department.

CiroDiMarzio

The fact that there are even question marks around Solksjaer's job is a damning indictment of the culture around managers in football. He has steadily improved the squad without spending obscene money, the PL form over the last 12 months is exceptional and he's been competitive in Europe during that period. Obviously there remains massive room for improvement but things are moving in the right direction and clearly have been for a while.

Zen86

It was an evaluation based on Ole's time here in entirety, not just from 2 games. Whether you agree with his post or not is fair game, but don't try and argue he just woke up saw 2 games of us under Ole and decided from that alone.
I don't think there's any getting away from the fact it was 2 games into the new season. And that's what Ole will be judged on, this season.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
The grass does look extremely green at the moment. This is definitely the most fun watching us since SAF.

The only caveat I have is that what we are seeing now should be totally expected from a club of this size that has spent the money it has in recent years. The place the team is at now is what we need to see consistently. Would a more experienced elite level manager/coach have got to these sort of places sooner? Quite possibly. But it's by the by now if this form can be maintained on some sort of consistent level. There's nothing that quite gives you as much hope with this team as watching McT driving the ball into the bottom right corner for his first and scoring a second that looks like he was playing a 5-a-side. When it all clicks we look fiercely competitive. Now just need to sort out breaking down teams that play a low block.

I'm looking forward to games again and yeah tbh sacking Ole (at the moment) is unthinkable.

Withnail

Kneejerk posts like that are more your department.
What is all this false dawn talk anyway?

We had a new manager bounce and then they all seemed a bit nackered and the season ended poorly.

In the Summer, we shipped out a lot of players and got hit with injuries to key players and were still reliant on the likes of Pereira/Lingard.

As our players came back and Fred/McT found their feet we started to play better and then Bruno came in which powered our surge up the table. We were disappointing in the cup against Chelsea but we really should have beaten Sevilla.

Did anyone really think we were world-beaters at that stage?

Following that we had no pre-season to speak off and lacked match sharpness and fitness and had a poor start to this season. However, despite the disappointment of going out of CL and being on the back of a couple of early pastings we have put a good run together and are integrating our new signings into the team.

We are in a much better position than we were last season or the season before after the same number of games. I can't see a genuine title-challenge this year unless we improve significantly in defence but we are closer than we've been in quite some time. More work and squad additions are needed.

Where was this false-dawn?

bond19821982

Many posters weren't pleased with performances last season, whether I agree with his evaluation 2 days in or not is immaterial.

My point is, his evaluation wasn't limited to just those 2 games. It's more than reasonable to disagree but don't paint the picture that he's just based it off 2 games alone.
Thanks mate. People just miss that core point. He has been here 2 years and we just can't use the logic of "needs time " and rebuild excuse. Let him prove we have the mettle this time and show us points on the board. If yes , I will be the first one to change the vote in this thread.

This 3rd place knee-jerk posts are truly embarrassing.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
We cannot expect performances like this every week. Also a lot of concerns about “false downs”. I’m not concerned. I know it’s more frustrating and inconsistent games to come, and I accept it. That’s football right now.

Things are not perfect because of one game, but I’m very happy because I see the team has potential. It’s something to build on - for the future.

We are going in the right direction, but it will be setbacks (two steps forward and one step back).

Let’s have trust in Ole and the team. We can evaluate after the season.
Why shouldn't we expect similar performances? What Ole did was play with risk in the game with the back line pushed up and the fullbacks marauding forward and even the midfielders bursting into the opposition box. Against the so called lesser teams we should adopt the same high risk approach IMO.

The only manager I ever had trust in was Fergie. And he earned that trust over many years. What I have with Solskjaer is hope.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
This has just gone full circle. I'm genuinely amazed at your reply.

Once more, for the last time: Jose and Ole are, in my opinion, defence first coaches. I cannot stress enough that this is not a criticism but an observation. Conte is a good example to bring in because, as you said, he is also a defensive coach (who you wrongly thought was more similar to Jose and I appreciate you accepting you were wrong on that point). Therefore the stats I presented were from 3 defensive coaches with Mou, as I have now said about 5 times, being the most defensive of the three and Ole/Conte being actually remarkably similar in how they like their teams to play, more direct, playing direct passes between the lines.
Why is this relevant to our discussion? I know you are trying to stretch it out away from the original discussion but it's debatable and irrelevant. Remember the original discussion below, stick with that:

On your second point, how on earth is that your take on what I have said. My point was our style is perfect for Leeds (pretty sure that result is evidence enough for that) and I pointed out the stats which are irrefutable (literally the stats are the stats) and yet you are trying to argue that saying that must be biased and agenda driven. Did you not watch the game? We setup perfectly and just demolished them. Please also use this example as a good indicator of my point in the first paragraph because Bielsa IS an attacking coach, probably the most attacking PL coach out there, and then use common sense to look at the stats you have posted ((Klopp 48%, Pep 47%, Lampard 45% and then Ole 41% which pretty accurately reflects which of those managers are more attacking than the others)).
Again it's irrelevant. It doesn't support the original discussion. What I watch was a beautiful game both teams going to attack each other. It wasn't just one side sit deep and defend while the other one is attacking. You don't agree, then I don't give a feck because it's irrelevant to our original discussion.

OK, finally we are getting somewhere a bit more reasonable with the last point. I'm happy you are ditching Fellaini (as I said 2 or 3 posts ago) and I'm assuming you are also ditching Sanchez (which was a terrible argument in the first place) which leaves us with Herrera and Lukaku. Herrera I already addressed & I did the same with Lukaku. I will point out this also proves you were 100% wrong with the below:

Because actually he inherited the exact same squad as Mou (bar Fellaini who you above admit was 'past it' & Herrera) but then he chose to change it. As through this whole, somewhat frustrating exchange, this has taken longer to get to and your inflammatory style of posting (which I now see is not just reserved for me but all posters) has made it a lot less efficient than it could have been.
:lol: I didn't ditch them, you don't read.

When Conte lost Mourinho defensive midfielder and top scorer Matic & Costa as well as he had ageing Cahill, he finished from title winner to outside top 4. That should tell you enough what happened when the quality of the squad is reduced. This is the same case what happened to Ole last season, he lost Valencia, Sanchez, Lukaku, Herrera, Smalling, Fellaini the 17/18 squad because some were past it (ageing) and some forced themselves to leave despite manager wanted them to stay.

Zen86

What is all this false dawn talk anyway?

We had a new manager bounce and then they all seemed a bit nackered and the season ended poorly.

In the Summer, we shipped out a lot of players and got hit with injuries to key players and were still reliant on the likes of Pereira/Lingard.

As our players came back and Fred/McT found their feet we started to play better and then Bruno came in which powered our surge up the table. We were disappointing in the cup against Chelsea but we really should have beaten Sevilla.

Did anyone really think we were world-beaters at that stage?

Following that we had no pre-season to speak off and lacked match sharpness and fitness and had a poor start to this season. However, despite the disappointment of going out of CL and being on the back of a couple of early pastings we have put a good run together and are integrating our new signings into the team.

We are in a much better position than we were last season or the season before after the same number of games. I can't see a genuine title-challenge this year unless we improve significantly in defence but we are closer than we've been in quite some time. More work and squad additions are needed.

Where was this false-dawn?
It's just an excuse to undermine any results we get and continue with the negativity. It's funny watching people clutching at straws trying to find something to criticise.

theklr

For the life of me I cant understand how after a 6-2 thumping, sitting in 3rd, potential 2nd in the league- and the season isnt even halfway, that this is even a debate.

Withnail

Thanks mate. People just miss that core point. He has been here 2 years and we just can't use the logic of "needs time " and rebuild excuse. Let him prove we have the mettle this time and show us points on the board. If yes , I will be the first one to change the vote in this thread.

This 3rd place knee-jerk posts are truly embarrassing.
As opposed to the pages and pages added to this thread at half-time in games when we're behind or after a loss?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Still gutted about the CL exit and felt that was terrible bit of management from Ole that lead to that, but while we're keeping pace with the leaders he's doing a better job than I could have hoped for. I'll be Ole in until the wheels come off.

Zen86

Common sense- not an easy thing to get. So I will take a pause and let you read the posts again.
Funnily enough, your posts aren't very difficult to understand. You just seem to be making up arguments because I called out one of your typical idiotic kneejerk posts.

Toodles

bond19821982

As opposed to the pages and pages added to this thread at half-time in games when we're behind or after a loss?
Nope , like the woo-hoo and we are 3rd threads. It goes both ways mate. We ain't winning that argument :lol:

bond19821982

Funnily enough, your posts aren't very difficult to understand. You just seem to be making up arguments because I called out one of your typical idiotic kneejerk posts.

Toodles
Please read the post again and come back for an argument rather than carpet bombing.

AshRK

It's high time Ole ins stop convincing Ole outs to change their opinion and vice versa also. It's getting boring now. Let us see how season pans out before we start convincing people.

Robbie Boy

Both as mind numbingly tedious as the other, I'm afraid to say. This thread has turned into nothing more than a farce. Both 'sides' writing rampant essays with zero content or sustance and are just repeating themselves ad nauseam at this point. Then you have two separate threads made celebrating third place in December :lol:

HowYouDoin

I am hugely Ole out but maybe he just needs a bit more courage. Otherwise he is a PE teacher.
He set us up extremely negatively vs both Leipzig and City.

He is singlehandedly responsible for us dropping from the CL.
Istanbul game was such a must win, how did he manage to screw that up, not even get a point.
Then vs Paris he failed to take Fred out of the game which also hurt us in the Leipzig game where he decided to go for an extremely defensive and negative approach.

So in a lot of ways you do see his limitations and we suck vs top 6 teams cuz he is petrified in those games and plays the most negative way possible. If only he had a bit more courage in those games.

But then again we are doing well in the PL now.
Some games are satisfying and we look good. The next step is imposing our play on everyone else, not play with 10 DM's as soon as we play against a better team so really its all about figuring out the midfield.
If only Ole would dare to play VDB as a CM when he doesnt have Fred or McT available it would a long way. But we also still have Pogba. You dont need to play Matic FFS.

So yeah CL sucks. Its 100 % Ole's fault.

But even though I think he is a PE teacher we do look good now. If it aint broke, dont fix it I guess.
Can Ole do it consistently, I have huge doubts and CL proved it, just out of his depth. But regardless of what I think, if it aint broke dont fix it, like I said. He deserves a bit of backing now.

Tarrou

It's high time Ole ins stop convincing Ole outs to change their opinion and vice versa also. It's getting boring now. Let us see how season pans out before we start convincing people.
I agree with you

but even if Ole does well this season it will only take two bad results next season for the debate to flare up again :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
I am hugely Ole out but maybe he just needs a bit more courage. Otherwise he is a PE teacher.
He set us up extremely negatively vs both Leipzig and City.

He is singlehandedly responsible for us dropping from the CL.
Istanbul game was such a must win, how did he manage to screw that up, not even get a point.
Then vs Paris he failed to take Fred out of the game which also hurt us in the Leipzig game where he decided to go for an extremely defensive and negative approach.

So in a lot of ways you do see his limitations and we suck vs top 6 teams cuz he is petrified in those games and plays the most negative way possible. If only he had a bit more courage in those games.

But then again we are doing well in the PL now.
Some games are satisfying and we look good. The next step is imposing our play on everyone else, not play with 10 DM's as soon as we play against a better team so really its all about figuring out the midfield.
If only Ole would dare to play VDB as a CM when he doesnt have Fred or McT available it would a long way. But we also still have Pogba. You dont need to play Matic FFS.

So yeah CL sucks. Its 100 % Ole's fault.

But even though I think he is a PE teacher we do look good now. If it aint broke, dont fix it I guess.
Can Ole do it consistently, I have huge doubts and CL proved it, just out of his depth. But regardless of what I think, if it aint broke dont fix it, like I said. He deserves a bit of backing now.
No.

This must be your first season supporting United.

rotherham_red

Its not close to half of season though as we still have another 6 games to play before half season remark . I have a bee because we have been through this false dawns multiple times in the past. We always have the knee kerks popping up stating, I told you Ole is the man to take it forward after 5 wins and then disappear for shit when we lose 3 after that.

So excuse me if I'm not hatching my eggs yet but rather wait until Jan/ Feb to even make an opinion about it.
6 games is less than half of the 13 we've played. Like it or not, it's a sizeable enough portion of the season to make such a claim. It's a damn sight closer than 2 games in to a season where there are legitimate mitigating circumstances as to why we started poorly, and where we more than hit our targets in the league the previous season.

Also, it's a bit of a strawman to say that we're all saying we told you so - the weirdos like Sammsky, yes, but the vast majority are saying he's doing a good enough job in the circumstances and he should see out the rest of the season, and if he gets top 4 he should start next season too.

We have been much more consistent since Bruno came in, to the extent that we've accrued more points than anyone in the league. Even if we disregard that and go to when Ole started in his role, we've been the third best team in the country. He has been doing a good job, all things considered. Not perfect, maybe not even great, but a good job and the progression curve has only been generally trending upwards since Bruno came in. We've had knockbacks and disappointments along the way and Ole and the team deserved the criticism they got for fecking up the CL group, but it's a testament to them that they recovered from the disappointments and got themselves well set in the league.

HowYouDoin

We do have a real shot at winning the league this year and we must go for it 100 %.
Not sure what that means for the january transfer window. I do think Diallo will be great for us, means we might keep Pogba until the summer and if we look at any reinforcements it might be on defence. Then again even that we might somewhat improve internally. We do have Menghi and Tuanzebe.

Again, we do have a real shot at winning the league this year. We must go for it.
Meaning all games we play vs top 6 we should look to win. Exceptions perhaps being Liverpool and City away where a point will suffice.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
My only problem with Ole Out brigade is not the sole purpose of getting rid of Ole himself, but what proceeds after that and in that regard Ole Out brigade is the most divided stock of opinions about pletora of newcoming managers out there. Everything based on make believe argument that new manager will just enter the club like Manchester United, adapt easily to biggest expectations and work in perfect synergy with Woodward who already booted much more experienced ones like LvG and Mourinho.

Getting rid of Ole is easy, appointing new manager equals restarting some stage of the rebuild and convincing Glazers to invest in new guy in charge so he can have players for prefered system. New manager assessing players that's another months, sometimes even whole year of experimenting and waiting for something positive to be born from that, so far without one guarantee whatsoever.

Withnail

Well yes that's why I wanted the thread closed.

Failing that I'm putting it back on ignore til we hit 25 games.

Laters.

tomaldinho1

So you are basing possession on who is more attacking. Then according to your own stats we had 59% possession against RBL, so does that make Ole more attacking than Julian Naggelsman. Ole being a defence coach is a big myth. If he was actually defensive coach , he would have known how to set us up defensively. We needed 1 point of 6 against PSG and RBL and yet we were more open and looking to attack. A defence first coach wouldn't do that. Have you seen us defending, even yesterday Leeds could have scored 5 goals and we could have scored about 12. We are always open.

Ole for me is not a perfect coach but he is far from defensive. I repeat a defensive coach would know how to set up his team defensively. Conte knows, Jose knows. Even his Molde sides were known to attack and even his cardiff side was accused of being too adventurous instead of being pragmatic and cautious, even Ole admitted later on that he should have been a bit more defensive. So this whole thing that he is a defence first coach doesn't add much.
You are jumping in a bit late, if you'd read my previous posts to the other poster, I am not saying that and have even specified it because they went off on a tangent. In this instance, possession is actually a good indicator because if we take Leeds as the subject and the fact we know exactly how they play, which you can't say for most teams, you can see how much possession each team has against a team we know loves to dominate the ball. Again, that alone doesn't make one or the other more attacking but it's a great way of looking at how much each manager instructed their team to try and keep the ball versus ceding possession. The fact Ole is below the rest is no surprise there and it clearly worked a treat because, for me, that is exactly how you should play against Bielsa.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It wasn't. For a person who has enough conviction to check my post that was posted 2 months back, I would expect the same conviction to check my post in the last 6-8 months and get the reasoning.
As I said earlier, common sense is not something I see every day. So I will leave it as is.
It was, what @Zen86 said was right. You wanted him to be sacked just based on 2 league games this season. If it was based on 2 years, you should have post that in august when last season ended not September when the new season just started.

If we follow your logic about the false dawn then you shouldn’t jumping into conclusion by asking for the manager to be sacked based on early season, because teams had slow start at the beginning is also common and the manager can turn it around.

bond19821982

It was, what @Zen86 said was right. You wanted him to be sacked just based on 2 league games this season. If it was based on 2 years, you should have post that in august when last season ended not September when the new season just started.

If we follow your logic about the false dawn then you shouldn’t jumping into conclusion by asking for the manager to be sacked based on early season, because teams had slow start at the beginning is also common.
And what makes you think that I haven't.

Another knee-jeerker who has absolutely no idea of the discussion that's happening and thinks you have contributed enough by posting a passive comment. But Hey, thanks though for contributing a lot to this thread.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
And what makes you think that I haven't.

Another knee-jeerker who has absolutely no idea of the discussion that's happening and thinks you have contributed enough by posting a passive comment. But Hey, thanks though for contributing a lot to this thread.
That’s ridiculous. So you just admitted that you posted a post for the manager to be sacked after getting top 4 last season. Seriously?

tomaldinho1

Why is this relevant to our discussion? I know you are trying to stretch it out away from the original discussion but it's debatable and irrelevant. Remember the original discussion below, stick with that:

Again it's irrelevant. It doesn't support the original discussion. What I watch was a beautiful game both teams going to attack each other. It wasn't just one side sit deep and defend while the other one is attacking. You don't agree, then I don't give a feck because it's irrelevant to our original discussion.

:lol: I didn't ditch them, you don't read.

When Conte lost Mourinho defensive midfielder and top scorer Matic & Costa as well as he had ageing Cahill, he finished from title winner to outside top 4. That should tell you enough what happened when the quality of the squad is reduced. This is the same case what happened to Ole last season, he lost Valencia, Sanchez, Lukaku, Herrera, Smalling, Fellaini the 17/18 squad because some were past it (ageing) and some forced themselves to leave despite manager wanted them to stay.
Your argument is Conte inherited a title winning squad & I'm saying it works both ways because Ole technically inherited a team that finished 2nd. We have established it was exactly the same team that finished second (despite way too much back and forth) because it is a fact that all the players were still here, bar Fellaini. You have written, correctly, Fellaini was over the hill anyway so he is inconsequential, Sanchez was here, Smalling was here, Valencia Ole chose not to extend his contract and we have covered the others.

I don't see how you're still fighting this, the above are literally facts. Therefore, unless you are of the opinion that Herrera (who chose to run down his contract) was so pivotal a player he is the only difference in the two scenarios.

I feel like you just take offence at anything that could be construed as criticism of Ole when it's not, I just think Conte's achievements were phenomenal - especially when you factor in they had finished so low in the league the season before and the big change for them was learning a tactical setup that would have been completely new for most of the players and is now seen across most PL teams.

I'm glad you've now accepted the other points I made, it took a hell of a long time but we're nearly there now. Would be interesting if you did consider Herrera THAT important or if you accept it was a very similar situation when viewed through the high-level lens you insisted on (i.e discounting tactics and just focused on players who are at the club).

lysglimt

Scout
That’s ridiculous. So you just admitted that you posted a post for the manager to be sacked after getting top 4 last season. Seriously?
He has wanted Ole sacked for a lot longer than that. We could win the league, he would still want him sacked. There are some of those

bond19821982

What's ridiculous? Thinking 1.76 ppg for one season is not enough for a club like Man united?

Can't believe I am having this with you again. Go and check discussions we had on the same topic last season r. I am not biting it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.