Would you still watch or attend Manchester United games if we get relegated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We'd storm our way back up.
Not convinced we would. Everyone would be hungry against us and those lot can put up a fight. I'd bet on a championship club to get a result against right now, so unless there's big changes I wouldn't be surprised for it to be very tough, especially considering I doubt our best players would be around for it.

Roy'sMagicHat

Yeah, I’d still go and watch.

Maybe some good would come of it, the Glazers might finally leave.

Sad times lads but at least we’re in it together!

Reactions: Niall

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Hope it would give me the opportunity to get a season ticket again (after a seven yr break) and may also get rid of the glazers.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
Anybody who says no to this question is not a fan at all.

simplyared

It's happened before under the Tommy Doc era. Law sending us down with that back heel after his move to citeh. (Never forgive him for that). We bounced back then with a young attacking side after just one season. And we still got the crowds at OT.

Hughie77

Yes, did when we were last relegated, and it was marvellous, rebuild got better and better, went back to basic, but we need to do it now before we may go down.

Jonno

So, things are bad. Really bad. We are currently two points above relegation with no signs of improvement. If we get relegated, what will you do?

I will not enjoy watching us play in the championship, but I believe I will still watch the few odd games. They don’t show championship games here in America, so to be honest, I will have to stream most of it. I will also protest and demand reshuffling of our club infrastructure.
Are you actually a fan? Strange thread.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Firstly we won't get relegated. And yes, I'll watch us irrespective of the quality of our side and the competition we're playing in

manunited1919

BTW, anybody knows what happens if we are relegated AND we win the Europa league this season? Does it mean we still get to play in the Champions League next season??

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
No, I haven't subscribed to Championship games.

Leeds away :drool:

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Are you actually a fan? Strange thread.
Some fans might not watch or attend games as a sign of protest. Let’s be honest, we are Manchester United. We should be too big to fail. There should be no reason that relegation should be in our narrative after the investment we have made. This is embarrassing and comical. What will be even more comical is watching United play Leeds in the championship.

stu_1992

Wouldn't be able to attempt games regularly, same as now. But I'd definitely watch where I can. But that would obviously be far less than I can see now abroad. Hopefully we don't have to consider that!

Red For Ever

Yep. Been there done that.
Didn’t think it would ever be a possibility again.
The squad in 73 / 74 was better than this squad
Everyone said we were too good to go down then

Chipper

Adulterer.
Not been regularly since 06/07, that might actually tempt me into it. It would probably be a lot of fun.

Either way I'm still watching what I can from home no matter the division we'd be in, or listening to the radio/following text commentary if I had to.

Houdini

I think (hope) we can still make it, but if not then we can at least beat the shit out of the weaker Championship teams.

GGT

if we went down, obviously would take time to adjust, would you take the playoffs, first season as acceptable?

Status
Not open for further replies.