Votes: 515 36.3%
  • No

Votes: 904 63.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Stop using caught offside as a source for feck sakes!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Caught offside?

Why would we bring in a coach whose team is doing worse than our own despite having some very good players?

Please not Brenton :houllier:

The One and Only

If the useless board actually appoint the Liverpool reject, then i am definitely done watching United until we finally manage to get rid of the parasite owners

::sonny::

We are going to know it in few days if true or not

The evident thing is that United wants a similar profile, yes man without charisma, used to English football.

Brentan has the United way (ahh no)

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
I actually dont care about him being a past Liverpool manager. Not an issue at all in my opinion.

The issue is that he is not a good coach based on how his teams play. Not at the level we want to be anyway.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
I like the idea we've come to an agreement but just need to figure out the small matter of whether he starts now or in 8 months.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
If we can't get Mancini, Enrique, Zidane, Ten Hag, Potter... then for me it's between Rodgers and Poch. Conte was one of the previous top 3 too. Like its still an improvement, but holy shit is it underwhelming. I think he's at his limit now at Leicester, but at least he likes to play progressive football and likes to utilize younger players and understands what's needed to build a balanced midfield. That alone should go a long way where our manager isn't holding his back anymore.

Think it'd be a good appointment for Sancho, considering his wide players tend to be more creators rather than obsessing with inside forwards, which I like. Greenwood I think would be more of a central player under him, like Iheanacho this year.

Rodgers took Liverpool to be a 'nearly team' for a short time. He then lost the plot of was about 8th when he was fired.

Liverpool had to replace him with a world class coach to go to the top of the game and win the league and Europe.

Rodgers deserves credit for his work at Leicester and despite being a bit of a goon he is a likely chap - BUT to suggest he is the man to take United back to the top is insane imo.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
If we can't get Mancini, Enrique, Zidane, Ten Hag, Potter... then for me it's between Rodgers and Poch. Conte was one of the previous top 3 too. Like its still an improvement, but holy shit is it underwhelming. I think he's at his limit now at Leicester, but at least he likes to play progressive football and likes to utilize younger players and understands what's needed to build a balanced midfield. That alone should go a long way where our manager isn't holding his back anymore.

Think it'd be a good appointment for Sancho, considering his wide players tend to be more creators rather than obsessing with inside forwards, which I like. Greenwood I think would be more of a central player under him, like Iheanacho this year.
In what world would we be unable to get Potter?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
In what world would we be unable to get Potter?
I'm just saying my rankings! Rodgers would still be on my last, just at the bottom with Poch. We of course should be able to get Potter but I don't think the board would go for him as it's too big a step up, which is at least understandable.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Are we saying we can't get anyone who will come in as a care taker for next 8 months ? Seriously? That by itself is a reason to sack the whole board.

It's all good we need a plan for the summer but we need a new manager now. A care taker should just be fine.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Hope this is bullshit …actually think it is.

Surely Utd wouldn’t approach him while Ole is still manager.
Thats how managerial appointments are done so quickly. All the contract details etc are sorted out beforehand.

Keefy18

We are going to know it in few days if true or not

The evident thing is that United wants a similar profile, yes man without charisma, used to English football.

Brentan has the United way (ahh no)

The Liverpool link is immaterial in terms of a manager, Busby played over 300 games for Liverpool & City.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
We are doing the same cycle again sack manager but the board is still the same. We can get Rodgers or whoever but we also need something changes within the board and it's probably the most important thing. If organisation hasn't run well for 9 years, the problem is actually up there the board. The portfolio they set up ever since David Gill left hasn't been working.

Zoo

Rodgers grew up supporting United I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.