Would you want Ronaldo back?

Would you want Ronaldo back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
If the rumours turn out to be true, would you be for the club trying to sign him? Just a simple yes or no, the discussion can be had in the other thread.

Sort a poll out @Damien

Yes.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The people saying no are loony.
This is perhaps the greatest goal scorer of all time.

stubie

I would allow De Gea to Real if it meant us getting Ronaldo back!

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
Ive never said a yes so strong in my life. Not even many years ago that time my girlfriend said we should lose our virginity

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Errr yes. But not for 5 years

AXVnee7

100% yes.

Zlatan has already proven that age is just a number so long as you've taken care of your body and can adapt to your environment. I have no doubt Ronaldo would come back and tear the league to pieces.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Are people worried he will stifle Rashford or Lingard's development?

He's one of the greatest players ever FFS.

Heardy

Unequivocal yes. For those of you saying no, you must be off your rocker. He's the best goalscorer in the game, opposition players fear him, he'd have a bigger impact on Jose squad than Van Persie in Fergie's last season.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I don't think he'd come back. Too much has changed and it wouldn't feel the same to him as it did back when Sir Alex was in charge.

I think he'd also find it frustrating playing for us as he'd be used to Madrids level of dominance and he simply wouldn't get that here. Having said all that, if he did decide to come back why wouldn't you? He's a marketing dream and importantly is a better player than when he left us. He'd be on bonkers wages though.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
In the past I have said no. But have to be realistic. He could win us the league

So yes. Would t care how much if would cost

Heardy

Are people worried he will stifle Rashford or Lingard's development?
He's one of the greatest players ever FFS.
Lingard has a ceiling far too low for me to care and Rashford has more than enough years in him to benefit from watching Ronaldo play week in week out - it's not like he'd get no games. Rashford played in more games than anyone for us last season.

ghagua

He is not coming back, well at least not while Maureen is in charge.

Varun

Staff
Ofcourse Yes.

Will leave the money matters to the suits, not my fecking business.

Morpheus 7

Yes, he would win us the league and drive us forward in Europe. Will it happen, offcourse not. Massive leak on his side, improved contract and support from Real imminent. I find it hilarious that some wouldn't want him. If he came, we would be contenders to win the CL. The goals be brings would rip the league apart, no more draws at OT for sure. I feel sorry for people believing this could happen though, it wouldn't be a transfer window without Ronaldo being linked to us.

efraim

Can't be accused of being a gloryhunter
He still has a few years in him at top level and I have no doubt he'd at least get 20+ goals a season in the Prem. I would love to have him here.

Varun

Staff
I don't think he'd come back. Too much has changed and it wouldn't feel the same to him as it did back when Sir Alex was in charge.

I think he'd also find it frustrating playing for us as he'd be used to Madrids level of dominance and he simply wouldn't get that here. Having said all that, if he did decide to come back why wouldn't you? He's a marketing dream and importantly is a better player than when he left us. He'd be on bonkers wages though.
He's on 400k odd after tax :lol:.

AXVnee7

How big a hindrance would his relationship with Mourinho be? I didn't really follow it much but AFAIK they don't get along?

AndyJ1985

Of course I'd want him back, but it's not going to happen. All this excitement is pointless.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Don't do it to yourself lads, this won't end up with him signing for us. That said if he joined us we'd be considered favourites for the league and be expected to make it very far in the CL with Pogba, DDG and Ronaldo in the team.