Wout Weghorst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

Haven't been this excited since the last time we signed a cheap 30+ year old stopgap striker no other top club would take a second look at

Nickelodeon

Trust in the manager is a very important way how transfers are perceived. Any of our previous windows and the club would face a lot of backlash over this exact signing. After a long while, a majority of the fans are behind the manager. Let's hope Erik keeps proving us right.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Good news I reckon. Such is my trust in TH now that I have a good feeling about this one. Can't say I'm massively familiar with watching WW but seems like he'll be a good fit for a TH team. Big lad too and not short on confidence either, should be fun.

Strats

A private jet(F2TH) just left Istanbul and his heading towards the UK :drool:

PoTMS

Wout, Wout! We've got Weghorst in our team!
Wout, Wout! It's the sound of the beast!

Dr. StrangeHate

With a loan player it is difficult to develop an emotional bond as you know they will be gone at the end of the season.

ArjenIsM3

Trust in the manager is a very important way how transfers are perceived. Any of our previous windows and the club would face a lot of backlash over this exact signing. After a long while, a majority of the fans are behind the manager. Let's hope Erik keeps proving us right.
That plays a role though perhaps it shouldn't. This is a cheap loan deal, a bit like Ighalo was. Just to give us an alternative to Martial now that Ronaldo is gone. Fans always expect the club to buy some high profile player.

lapassion

Curious if there will be any friction between Weghorst and Martinez. Anyway, I am strangely excited about this signing.

SirMonteyne

Wout, Wout! We've got Weghorst in our team!
Wout, Wout! It's the sound of the beast!
Wout! Wout! Weghorst is quite the host, with a powerful shot that he loves the most.
Wout! scores goals, with ease, making defenses freeze,
Wout! a striker you can't displease, in the field, he's a beast.

Sgreddevil

When he comes on as a sub, time to sing
"Who let the Horst out?
Wout, wout, wout, wout ,wout!
Who let the Horst out?
Wout, wout, wout, wout ,wout!'....."
Hope that scares our opponent and give them a fear factor

Status
Not open for further replies.